• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
gheb? praising a vid? thats NOT from japan?

... im sorry, youll have to give me a minute... this is a lot to take in right now...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not my fault videos from the US are usually bad and not worth watching. But I do enjoy top level play whether it's from New Jersey or from Kenya doesn't really matter to me.

:059:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
America's metagame is much more campier when compared to Europe's.
Plus, Xyro is facing a much more tougher opponent when compared to that Snake.

That's not a good representation of Xyro's Samus, but I'm pretty sure he could compare or even be better than QuickSilver if I took the time to find some of his best footage.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
America's metagame is much more campier when compared to Europe's.
Plus, Xyro is facing a much more tougher opponent when compared to that Snake.

That's not a good representation of Xyro's Samus, but I'm pretty sure he could compare or even be better than QuickSilver if I took the time to find some of his best footage.
Heh... come on man.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is it just me or is snake the only character that doesnt absolutely destroy samus?

cus the only time i ever see samus doing even remotely well, its either against snake, or xyro playing one match where he wins out of like 20 that he gets stomped out by the same person in the same set.

not to mention that in that quik vid samus went from absolutely destroying teh snake, to barely eeking out a win. like how do you learn an entire matchup within the span of one game like that.?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Illmatics evaluations are pretty accurate imo other than the US being "much campier" than EU.

:059:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I don't figure that powershielding would do a lot, since zair doesn't have a lot of push to begin with (I'm sure even powershielded zair is pretty safe if spaced), which is the main benefit powershielding gives (powershield mostly keeps you in place, it actually still keeps the same shield stun and all that, which is why a couple of moves are naturally still safe even on powershield, but that shieldpush makes allll the difference for 90% of other moves). Ducking is a different story, I can see that helping (although Samus mixing it up w/ homing missiles might stop that).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic., I was reffering to your crappy grammar. I don't hate though, I was disappointed.
LOL just caught that.

Holy **** "much more".. what was I thinking LOL

going to sleep at 5 AM johns

Laem

Smash Champion
Illmatic., I was reffering to your crappy grammar. I don't hate though, I was disappointed.
Life is pain.

And please gheb, US is so much more campier than EU lol
enough with that France crap, time to admit the truth.
What you're probably trying to say is: Germany has a couple of campy players.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
is it just me or is snake the only character that doesnt absolutely destroy samus?

cus the only time i ever see samus doing even remotely well, its either against snake, or xyro playing one match where he wins out of like 20 that he gets stomped out by the same person in the same set.

not to mention that in that quik vid samus went from absolutely destroying teh snake, to barely eeking out a win. like how do you learn an entire matchup within the span of one game like that.?
You dont watch enough vids of samus/dont know anything about me. just stop now.

The best Samus players are Me and Noid. Seriously, the rest(quik/l!te....ect) are VERY VERY VERY far below us. Not only that but they come from euro where lol no one knows the MU.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Life is pain.

And please gheb, US is so much more campier than EU lol
enough with that France crap, time to admit the truth.
What you're probably trying to say is: Germany has a couple of campy players.
Congratulations, I was just waiting how long it would take. I'm proud of you as my stalker.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
"Where's that Dash attack oos!?" for Snake. I'm glad he started catching on to it about halfway into the match.
This.

PS+Boos da = ds.

(Powershield+Buffered Out of shield Dash attack = Dead Samus)

Profit?

Cool thing about PSing is you can buffer some incredible options out of it

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yup, powershield gives you best position, but the important thing overall is your punish oos. The fact that DA covers so much for relatively small startup makes it a prime punishment for mid-range stuff that ftilt doesn't cover (like ZSS sideB), it's also pretty cool for knocking falco when he SH double lasers when you're close enough.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You dont watch enough vids of samus/dont know anything about me. just stop now.

The best Samus players are Me and Noid. Seriously, the rest(quik/l!te....ect) are VERY VERY VERY far below us. Not only that but they come from euro where lol no one knows the MU.
1. I know enough. dont get all high and mighty with me. just cause i dont take the time to search out vids of a trashtacular character, doesnt mean you can say jack to me.
2. Honest question, what has noid done besides taking a game off cheese one time?

I thought 90% of people in general don't know the MU lol
YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW THE MATCHUP, the character is so bad that you can learn everything you need to know within one match. I did it myself once. It was hilarious... and sad.

Top Bottom