• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Funny how peeps will call a player bad and but get ***** by said player in tourney. Because I'm very sure that Rich Brown would wipe the floor with all of you in this thread talking bad of him.

Just my 2 cents.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1. I know enough. dont get all high and mighty with me. just cause i dont take the time to search out vids of a trashtacular character, doesnt mean you can say jack to me.
Actually it does. If you are going to "attack" my character and me/noid by spouting false things then i have every right to say "jack" to you. You admit you dont "take the time to search out vids" so right there proves you have VERY VERY VERY limited and incorrect info about Samus and me/noid.

2. Honest question, what has noid done besides taking a game off cheese one time?
Other than beating RichBrown(not saying Noid is better than RB)/other obscene MUs and placing better or as high as you(and he uses LOW TIER).....nothing. LOL!

YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW THE MATCHUP, the character is so bad that you can learn everything you need to know within one match. I did it myself once. It was hilarious... and sad.
I can guarantee you wouldn't beat me/noid whether you went sonic or falco. You are not a good player.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Funny how peeps will call a player bad and but get ***** by said player in tourney. Because I'm very sure that Rich Brown would wipe the floor with all of you in this thread talking bad of him.

Just my 2 cents.
RB is legit as ****.
but how does one lose to Zelda as Olimar.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Aww snap, xyro called dat kid out. I smell another 50$ money match.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I say this thread should be closed and have someone make a new thread. The fact that were in June now is inexcusable for someone to not update the thread after 2 months have passed by. Maybe that new person can update the thread periodically.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
It'd be funner if people didnt. If someone else nominates your vid, its prlly worth seeing. Over everyone posting their best vid from the tourney they just went to.

Scubmatic

Yikarur

Smash Master
Xyro loool you're so bad.

how far are you behind? l!te was early 09, l!te quitted looong time ago, no one knows where he is now.

and calling them "far far far below" is sooo ridiculous, seriously.

Low Tier Main Ego is so awesome.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It'd be funner if people didnt. If someone else nominates your vid, its prlly worth seeing. Over everyone posting their best vid from the tourney they just went to.
i dont see the problem with that at all.

If people nominate themselves, more vids will get nominated, and then Ill have more (assumably) high quality vids to watch.

p.s. 'funner' is not a real word.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I say this thread should be closed and have someone make a new thread. The fact that were in June now is inexcusable for someone to not update the thread after 2 months have passed by. Maybe that new person can update the thread periodically.
Ok it'l be created tommorow.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah Jerm, I get what you're saying - but as long as the player doesn't go over the top and post videos of themselves every page, it's not really a problem.

This thread is pretty dead most of the time.
If someone has something interesting to show, reveal it - imo.

Yesssss, I love this match! You guys do so many unnecessary things but some of it works, and your both doing it so it makes it extremely entertaining. Crazy control over Peach.

Top Bottom