• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
That was one of the gayest, dumbest Meta Knight plays I've ever seen. Holy should be ashamed of himself, should put that video in a "How to Deal with Nado" section as Olimar.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
only if you hit with his head and the tip of his antennae with both attacks, which doesn't happen too often.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Problem is people argue it. Oli is definitely the best on the ground; I mean he gangs up on people thugged out with Pikmin. Who can beat that?

Browny

Smash Hater
yeah it does 15% in extremely close range... same way as how IC'd dsmash (uncharged) does like 34 from right close >_<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That was one of the gayest, dumbest Meta Knight plays I've ever seen. Holy should be ashamed of himself, should put that video in a "How to Deal with Nado" section as Olimar.
At least he wasn't planking

****, play to win anyways, if it works, why stop?

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I don´t get why more than half of the nominations recently have been people nominating themselves. To me it just comes across as pretentiously calling for attention. If your vids are good enough people will find them, no need to try and make yourself look good by hyping your own match.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think some of you people are just salty that you arent good enough to even consider nominating yourselves.

Most of my vids are spread around across multiple relatively unknown youtube channels so if i dont post them here, nobodys going to see them.

also, this is the best vids for each character, so even if they dont get put up in the OP, people nominating vids are usually nominating vids of high level play. which is good and entertaining to watch regardless of whether or not its actually good enough to be put in the OP.

Flayl

Smash Hero
i think some of you people are just salty that you arent good enough to even consider nominating yourselves.

Most of my vids are spread around across multiple relatively unknown youtube channels so if i dont post them here, nobodys going to see them.

also, this is the best vids for each character, so even if they dont get put up in the OP, people nominating vids are usually nominating vids of high level play. which is good and entertaining to watch regardless of whether or not its actually good enough to be put in the OP.
Post them in the sonic boards, if they think it's good enough they'll nominate it. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to every Sonic vid currently up here.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont post my vids in the sonic boards. I dont like most of them much anymore.

also, i used to have a vid up there of me vs snakeee, and that was one i posted up in this thread myself as well.

also, I remember some body from this thread, I think it was meno himself, asking me to post more of my vids here. since i dont get many up very often, but the ones I do get are usually exceptional

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Then they're not ****.
Why not? Lots of regions aren't really known by anyone, but still consist of good players. Also lots of times tournament videos aren't put in a thread on smashboards, so they're not easily viewed by the vast majority of people.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is he from a populated section of the country?

because the only vids I ever see of him are on his own yt account and theyre only ever against like 2 people.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
When's the next update? I really want a different match up than the one I have now. It's a 5-month-old friendly. <_>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nobody expects it. i2gud. =P

@ rick, he played a bit more on point in the other two matches i have. but i feel that one I played the best, but i didnt want to suggest the 2 where he wins for him, because i figured if it was really that good people would find it and post it for themselves... lawl.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Kid we should record next time we play. I've got mad experience in the matchup from playing ITT so much. Dark seemed a little too stiff in that match to adequately fight Sonic imo, but you played it well from your end.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Oh its easy to hit with dtilt, the problem is it does like 6% and is punishable on hit. LMAO

Either way, really good stuff 2fast! md/va = land of the marios

Top Bottom