• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ed how do you rise in the air with neutral B?

Is it out of hit stun with a jump?
Kinda. It does involve hitstun and as soon as you input a jump, you have to input neutral B. You'll see in the match that I messed it up after he Dthrew me but I got it right the next time. The input is a little strict lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I've been doing it in melee since 05 when I first picked up falco lol. People are funny. I also do a lot of B-reversal stuff that people think is new but I've been doing it since 08 lol it's just common gameplay mechanics that any character can do. People just recently started doing it for falco for whatever reason.

Bdacus is the only thing I've really had to practice. If you notice I'm doing bdacus out of shield drop in that video. I don't really see anyone else doing that consistently.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
its just that rain made the best use of it in tourney which is why ppl said he invented it xD
same thing with me kinda i did NOT invent platform canceling

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Doesn't really show anything special or skillful about DK...
Well then I can show you one of my own fights against a top swedish Ganon player, keep in mind that the swedish metagame differs from yours (but it is by no means less competitive) and uh don't mind the stage in sweden 90% of all games take place on custom stages.

Edit: here tis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLaz7CLcK3g

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I only watched the first minute before I decided that's not a special fox vid. Imo, of course.
Imo, the imo wasn't even neccesary. The fox did some cool stuff I guess...but other than that it was in no way a deserving video. There were so many time the Snake could've just grabbed the ledge when the Fox kept going all the way to the bottom.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjapzGUfIYs

^^^ I don't think this vid should be in the OP under Ike. I mean San destroys the dude but you can tell he's messing around a lot in the first match particularly. The match vs Falco is okay, but with all the Dairs into the ground, Fsmashes at the ledge and Jab -> Ftilt attempts, that first match is just a joke; might give the wrong ideas to newer players who will think that's a prime example of how to play MK as Ike, lol. I'm guessing there weren't any Ike mains around when that one was approved for the OP.

Plus two of MK's deaths were SDs.
:ohwell:

:248:

Top Bottom