• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol first Jerm TL game was excellent. should go up

2nd game last kill WTFF, loved it.

Game 3 of Larry was tense ending

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh man.

You wouldn't think the two traditionally campiest character would produce something like that. **** flying, kill moves ****ing everywhere. Damn.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Please, ban videos that are recorded with a video cam or put a warning, it's killing me.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Wow, high level Zelda play is unreal. DM is the man, can't believe I've never heard of him till now. I hope theres more where that came from.

!Andy!

Smash Rookie
In all honesty, that seems like a new way to play against Marth, its not all that different but i see what larry is doing. Then again i dont watch a ton of US vids.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I also don't get why mike didn't chaingrab larry and I know he can cause I've seen him do it flawlessly before

edit: LOL friendlies NVM

edit 2: wtf is up with these downthrow> footstools XD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
isnt that the same peach that killed a guy off a shield break like 5 seconds into a match?

didnt look like he started playing until his second stock was half gone.

Top Bottom