• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Leon plays the MU totally wrong, I agree. They are both aggressive players, but you should primarily camp Wario if he's of a proficient level.

Also, lately, you haven't bothered me at all, but you've already developed this reputation.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thanks you sensei you are the best hahahaha

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm LOLing @ Leon quoting what's probably the one post ever where I say he's doing something wrong (mind you, we're talking about a match where he got three stocked, so I might be onto something) and replying with a presumably sarcastic comment, and ignores the 1920381989 comments where I express how impressed I am, or defend his performance.

Oh well.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Pierce Leon could probably reply to you properly in French, his English skills online arent very good at all, so he prolly doesn't know what to say in English.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Actually, it's because you're a troll, and often flame people. Not going to tourneys for monetary reasons is legit.Also, in the final set of Leon vs. Gluttony, realize that Gluttony relied on a lot on the conditioning that he gave Leon in the previous 11 games they played that tourney. This greatly helped him when three stocking Leon in the final game.
QFT.

Pride player at your service. :ganondorf:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
This shouldn't even be called the best vids of each character. This should be called the Europe vid hype/meat ride thread. **** is stupid. I'm out.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah Ramin is prolly Europes best Zero Suit Samus, Charby was/still is really good, although i think he plays Melee more now, but yeah most likely the best.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
This shouldn't even be called the best vids of each character. This should be called the Europe vid hype/meat ride thread. **** is stupid. I'm out.
umad?

other places of the world are good also dumb *** , we hype up american vids but u cant stand it when europe gets credit ? grow the **** up , i think its good americans hype up japan/europe now or atleast notice players in these places , and didnt u start off the argument that turned into hyping up europe by saying DMG >>>>>>>>> Gluttony and
haze >>>>>>> leon

and then ppl corrected ur bad logics

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This is an example of the type of post that I expect from you and associate you with, which gives you a negative reputation.

If you feel like a lot of EUs are putting up EU vids, then why not, I dunno, maybe put up some American vids? Or vids from another region?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, I feel like Japan's being hyped more in this thread recently. Not that it bothers me. Better too much hype than too little hype.

:059:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah it's pretty refreshing to get all of this exposure to top level play from other countries and stuff. So far I can't say I've been disappointed at all.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah it's pretty refreshing to get all of this exposure to top level play from other countries and stuff. So far I can't say I've been disappointed at all.
I agree. Top level play has simply increased, and more people have elevated themselves to the status of A-Class or S-Class players. Brawl is at a high point right now, where all the money isn't just blindly flowing in one direction.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
thankgod for people like pierce and KBizzle <3
There are actually plenty of players that give up respect to international players, unfortunately it's not always talked about on smashboards. Do realize that you guys are getting respect in a good number of circles off the boards.

When you go out and perform at a high level, respect comes to you. Sometimes slower than people would like. Keep it up and let haters go ahead and hate.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
This is an example of the type of post that I expect from you and associate you with, which gives you a negative reputation.

If you feel like a lot of EUs are putting up EU vids, then why not, I dunno, maybe put up some American vids? Or vids from another region?
The only vids I'd put up would be vids of Wario's and some Zelda vids. I could care less about all of the other characters they don't really mean anything to me. What I'm having a problem with is the sudden fan boyism/ meat riding of EU. It's like where did this come from ? I have no problem with people thinking that their players is good however, in this thread it seems to just cross the line. I just want people to take a deep breath, think, and relax. However, thinking for the average smasher doesn't seem to be the ideal people rather jump on hype trains and meat ride. *shrugs* I have no problem with looking at other regions/metagames to see what they're doing/ how they're playing. But I feel that people need to relax and chill with their fangasm of EU it's pretty annoying. I'd much rather see EU come to America and do what they do here before we crown the kings and attempt clamor and exclaim how amazing and wonderful they are. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Has EU even been to an american tourney ?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
A) There were some EU players @ Apex, but their top players weren't there
B) No North American players have ever won a tourney in EU, despite both a lower A-Class (Orion) MK going and Ally going
C) No one is even promoting EU as a superior region to America

What vids are the EUs going to watch and suggest? Obviously vids of their own players. If you feel that the thread has too high of an EU feeling right now, then perhaps question why more Americans are not suggesting vids.

If I was to post mad vids of ADHD/Anti/Atomsk/Nairo/Ksizzle/Cable/Will/San/etc vids in here, you wouldn't be like, "OMG, NY/NJ MEATRIDING!" and even if you did, that's stupid on your part.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
AL you have to understand that there are players in other countries that are of equal and or similar skill to the U.S. or in some cases better (Japan)

It's not really meat riding, think of it as let's say I find out that Brood is absolutely amazing at apex before most players do because I have seen all of his vids and played him for roughly 2 hours prior to singles starting (while this really did happen, understand that I'm using this as an example). Even though I win most matches I tell people that Brood is astounding and will definitely be placing top 5 this tournament.

At first people are skeptical of my statement but after they watch and or play him they come to a similar agreement. Now look at this from an INTERNET standpoint, If I find a really great vid of Leon's Marth and decide to let everyone know that he is a very skilled player obviously people are going to want to see what the fuss is about.

After viewing it they decide to also let everyone that they know about his skill, thus spreading the word around.

See what I'm getting at?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
well I never thought japan was bad at the game and I got flamed for it and said they got wrecked in melee or whatever. It was also said that the things they do wouldn't work on other players Disk Marth. But if you want to give credit then cool. That's fine but if I'm the only one that thinks these is getting out of hand then i'll stop. I don't think they're bad never said they're were but until they can play against america top players then I can't say that they're up there.

If you posted those vids pierce I'd be like aight cool people need to remember how good NJ/NY. Which players from EU came to America ?I know Lord Chair was here. How does Orion place in their tourney? I'm not sure but I think I've seen him come in 3rd in one of their tourneys.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Orion placed second at one of their tourneys, beating Mr. R in Winners, but losing in Grand.
Ally lost to Gluttony.
Also, if you just watch vids of players like Leon, Gluttony, Mr. R, BluB, Calzorz, Anaky, and Staco, if you have any ability to analyze high level play at all, you'll realize these are all at LEAST higher B-Class players, with many of them being A-Class players, with Gluttony potentially hitting S-Class play.

EDIT: And when they post vids of Mr. R ****** Xonar with Fox, that's just EU ******* around, like if I was to post vids of me wrecking Shippo with Mario or something (and I have some impressive clips)

Why be a party pooper?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
EU is indeed a respectable region, AL. I don't see why you hating so hard. Just because you're from America doesn't mean you should see them below us metagame wise.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Orion placed second at one of their tourneys, beating Mr. R in Winners, but losing in Grand.
Ally lost to Gluttony.
Also, if you just watch vids of players like Leon, Gluttony, Mr. R, BluB, Calzorz, Anaky, and Staco, if you have any ability to analyze high level play at all, you'll realize these are all at LEAST higher B-Class players, with many of them being A-Class players, with Gluttony potentially hitting S-Class play.

EDIT: And when they post vids of Mr. R ****** Xonar with Fox, that's just EU ******* around, like if I was to post vids of me wrecking Shippo with Mario or something (and I have some impressive clips)

Why be a party pooper?
I've seen some of their vids. I don't understand the hype behind it. If they we're American players they'd prob be a little above average if that. This is just my opinion and it may or may not be true. But I'd love to see what these guys can do/can't do in America. Hmm so orion got 2nd thought it was 3rd thanks for that update. Not trying to go crazy but instead trying to be a voice of reason. I understand you guys want to give EU their credit because they seem to be good but let's not go overboard with it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People care way too much about region bullcrap. Living in a strong region doesn't help you if you're not a good player. You can be a great player living in a weak region. Worry about your own level of skill before you put your region on a pedestal.

:059:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I've seen some of their vids. I don't understand the hype behind it. If they we're American players they'd prob be a little above average if that. This is just my opinion and it may or may not be true. But I'd love to see what these guys can do/can't do in America. Hmm so orion got 2nd thought it was 3rd thanks for that update. Not trying to go crazy but instead trying to be a voice of reason. I understand you guys want to give EU their credit because they seem to be good but let's not go overboard with it.
I'd love to see you do better then.

Top Bottom