• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Mr-R

Smash Champion
3v3 i think u.k can beat every1 other than france , but as a country then we only have 3 main players
with kaos quitting i think u guys would beat france too

but u wouldnt beat us though ;D

Laem

Smash Champion
LOL bpc powaaaa

for real tho
UK's top 3 is better than germany's, but besides that(all other players from their respective country) DE > UK, so in some sort of ranking you could argue eitherway. my ranking would be 1. FR 2. NL 3. DE 4. UK 5. ES, taking more value in "average skill" than that of the top players
also here's the opinion tierlist
1. God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals Tier: Pierce
2. My Opinion Smells Of Rich Mahogany Tier: Top placing tourney entrants
3. I Have Many Leatherbound Books Tier: Other now or once dedicated tourney entrants
4. "I'm Very Important" Tier: BBR and Big Red Ones
5. People Know Me Tier: SWF multiple-K posters
6. Kind Of A Big Deal Tier: Other SWF posters
7. Negligible Tier: AlmostLegendary

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I'm LOLing @ Leon quoting what's probably the one post ever where I say he's doing something wrong (mind you, we're talking about a match where he got three stocked, so I might be onto something) and replying with a presumably sarcastic comment, and ignores the 1920381989 comments where I express how impressed I am, or defend his performance.

Oh well.
No seriously, looking at one match you say that I deal with the matchup really badly. Do you really think you’re gonna tell me how to play it? I got 3-stocked, so what?
Try and play against Glutonny and then you’ll see. And if I replied to your post this way it’s not because I have anything against you but this is not the first time I see you say stuff like that. You can’t judge anything on one match.
You usually say good things about me? Strangely enough I never seen any posts like that but if that’s true show them to me. Didn’t want to offend you but I don’t like when people talk about me without knowing.
Kbizzle: cool answer, nothing to say, especially for someone who switched mains like me. Mr. Peach player. ^^

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If its 3v3 UK were really solid, but beyond that it doesnt look good for us, France are undoubtfully the best, then id say England are 2nd best, unless you include Orion for Holland and Luigi_Player for Germany then it could be one of those in my opinion.

5v5 itd just be top3 carrying for us, every1 else is so inconsistant in England.

Edit: SORRY BACK TO TOPIC, there should be a best doubles thread xD, i actually like watching doubles.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No seriously, looking at one match you say that I deal with the matchup really badly. Do you really think you’re gonna tell me how to play it? I got 3-stocked, so what?
Try and play against Glutonny and then you’ll see. And if I replied to your post this way it’s not because I have anything against you but this is not the first time I see you say stuff like that. You can’t judge anything on one match.
You usually say good things about me? Strangely enough I never seen any posts like that but if that’s true show them to me. Didn’t want to offend you but I don’t like when people talk about me without knowing.
Kbizzle: cool answer, nothing to say, especially for someone who switched mains like me. Mr. Peach player. ^^
ROFL

I watch MOST of your matches. I still think you're too aggressive against Wario, however I HAVE ACTUALLY USED YOU AS AN EXAMPLE OF A MARTH WHO KNOWS THE WARIO MU VERY WELL.

In fact, hang tight, I'll find it for you.

Marth is better than Pika and Lucario, but Pika might do better vs. MK. Unsure.

Lucario is Pika's worst MU. After that, probably Marth, possibly Luigi. Pikachu negates a lot of potentially bad MUs with CGs. Also, last I checked, Olimar is pretty bad for Pika.

Marth loses to DK 6-4, IMO. Dsmash + Punch + Bair edgeguard is too good. Slight loss to D3 and ROB 55-45 IMO. ROB's Bair edgeguard and Ftilt are annoying, and his weight class pays off. If he was any lighter, he'd lose. D3 has CG and Bair. If you cannot CG Marth with D3, Marth wins 6-4. It's that important. Neither of these characters have a ranged kill move with speed, so Marth can dance around them a lot, unlike DK who has lots of kill options like fresh Bair, Uair, Dsmash, etc.

Marth probably loses to ICs 6-4, but it's SOOOOO hard to analyze MUs vs. ICs. He also loses very slightly to Diddy.

Falco ***** Yoshi.

King D3 doesn't have the best spotdodge, ROFL.

Marth invalidates so many characters so hard it's not even funny. I'm waiting to see another Marth besides Leon who knows the Wario MU. I'd say the Olimar MU too, but whistle is really clutch.

Yoshi's aerial mobility allows him to airdodge as a feint very well, which makes committing to an airdodge a reasonable approach. His inside game is decent as well, boosting a key spotdodge and a decent jab and tilt game.

Right now, I'm of the opinion that Marth is very solid. On a whole, high level Marth players are getting very good at the MK MU, and seem to have overtaken Snakes in the MU. Though we seem to have gain an advantage on Snake, we lost one on Diddy, but at the moment, Snake is still more popular than Diddy. Marth invalidates a lot of characters. Camping against Marth is still highly effective, but Marth has one of the most powerful approach games in the entire cast due to his safe Fair. Marth also doesn't have any unwinnable MUs.
Later in that same thread, someone CALLED ME OUT asking me why I thought you were so good at the MU. I semi-justified hyping you up, but actually realized I was biased towards you, lol.

Here is a link to every single post where I have ever said your name.

Also, I've been using that one match as evidence as to why Gluttony is a godly player, because honestly, it's an enjoyable watch. However, if you go READ THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS or the comments on my Facebook where I posted the match, you'll see that I backed you up, saying that you took the first set from him, and defeated him in of 5 of the 12 games you played that tournament. I also watched every single game, and I'm RENOWN FOR VIDEO AND GAMEPLAY ANALYISIS, so if anything, you should be taking my criticisms constructively.

If I'm allowed to say awesome things about you "behind your back" (LOL @ a famous top player being mad that people are talking about him), then I'm sure allowed to say that I think you are too aggressive in the Wario MU, when you get three stocked in a MU that is good for Marth IMO. Gluttony is ****, but he's not THAT much better than you.

To end, I'll simply state that I would love to fight Gluttony, and I hope that one day I get the honor to go to Europe and fight him myself.

Since you say this is not the first time you've seen me "Say stuff like that", please bring me a quote where I say, "stuff like that". I've made it easy for you by providing a link to all posts where I've ever said your name.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
france is only the best because they retreat the entire match and time everyone out
I actually loled IRL. Good ****, coney.

Funnest part is that at their last tourney they decreased the timer to 6 minutes because 4:30 is the absolute maximum they ever need [unless Kaos plays].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQ2GwP5ybM

Yes, europe does have too many Falcos. But imo, Glutonny's random *** Falco takes the cake. Makes me feel like I'm watching Azen.

:059:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
LOL bpc powaaaa

for real tho
UK's top 3 is better than germany's, but besides that(all other players from their respective country) DE > UK, so in some sort of ranking you could argue eitherway. my ranking would be 1. FR 2. NL 3. DE 4. UK 5. ES, taking more value in "average skill" than that of the top players
also here's the opinion tierlist
1. God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals Tier: Pierce
2. My Opinion Smells Of Rich Mahogany Tier: Top placing tourney entrants
3. I Have Many Leatherbound Books Tier: Other now or once dedicated tourney entrants
4. "I'm Very Important" Tier: BBR and Big Red Ones
5. People Know Me Tier: SWF multiple-K posters
6. Kind Of A Big Deal Tier: Other SWF posters
7. Negligible Tier: AlmostLegendary
Wow DE and UK better than Spain are you ****ing out of your mind?

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
pierce

"Later in that same thread, someone CALLED ME OUT asking me why I thought you were so good at the MU. I semi-justified hyping you up, but actually realized I was biased towards you, lol."

I see I didn't know that

"Also, I've been using that one match as evidence as to why Gluttony is a godly player, because honestly, it's an enjoyable watch. However, if you go READ THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS or the comments on my Facebook where I posted the match, you'll see that I backed you up, saying that you took the first set from him, and defeated him in of 5 of the 12 games you played that tournament. I also watched every single game, and I'm RENOWN FOR VIDEO AND GAMEPLAY ANALYISIS, so if anything, you should be taking my criticisms constructively."

On youtube I did'nt see a post by you when you talk about me, just about glutonny, and I haven't facebook.

"If I'm allowed to say awesome things about you "behind your back" (LOL @ a famous top player being mad that people are talking about him), then I'm sure allowed to say that I think you are too aggressive in the Wario MU, when you get three stocked in a MU that is good for Marth IMO. Gluttony is ****, but he's not THAT much better than you."

I never said I hate when people critique me, just when the people trash talk in their ignorance, And I thinl the best way against wario is be agressive.

"To end, I'll simply state that I would love to fight Gluttony, and I hope that one day I get the honor to go to Europe and fight him myself."

Come on, Me to I want to See a lot people in europe, Buy I know my opinion is'nt lik glutonny ( I don't speak about you)

"Since you say this is not the first time you've seen me "Say stuff like that", please bring me a quote where I say, "stuff like that". I've made it easy for you by providing a link to all posts where I've ever said your name."

Really I don't think i cad find that but i'm sure i saw stuf like that. Anyway I spoke a lot with ramin He said me he's sure I'm confused, yeah it's possible, or that was Constructive criticism, not troll, and anaky and calzorz said same.

Really I thought you really want to troll me because a lot american players underestimates the européen players, ans since the BBI this opinion changed because ally lost to glutonny.

Anyway now I know your opinion and I apologize for the misunderstanding

PD : If you don't understand some sentence tell me because my english sucks

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Good looks Ramin.

I need to start using MSN again to get in touch with my EU bros.

Also, there is a chance I might be schooling in England for a semester in two years. Keep Smash alive till then :p

Yikarur

Smash Master
Good looks Ramin.

Also, there is a chance I might be schooling in England for a semester in two years. Keep Smash alive till then :p

come to germany D: I would be glad to exchange you with cadet.
because you're a nice guy :D

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Good looks Ramin.

If you add me I can give you tons of contacts of European players. =)

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol Jun some of the strings were just so legit though, I really didn't want to put this vid up but I couldn't help but get someone else to see the strings :laugh:

I would actually hate to have this on the front page, this is just the place where people view vids the most.

Top Bottom