• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just gonna throw this out there.....

opinions can be wrong.

like who you believe is the best player of a certain character. there is EVIDENCE that a player is better than another. you may think that a player may have a "better" play style than another when perfected but if someone has more than 3x the number of placings as another and most are better, that player is clearly better than the other and you can't really argue it

Kasper!

Smash Lord
All of you =

MADA MADA DANE

Pierce: "Leon, Gluttony, Mr. R, BluB, Calzorz, Anaky, and Staco"

im literally in tears now, no kasper :(

MM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i gotta step it up son!!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Luigi_Player, Kaos, Gregs and iStudying arent there either lol. HE CANT NAME EVERY1 KEITH!!

Edit: Forgot Gregs

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
All of you =

MADA MADA DANE

Pierce: "Leon, Gluttony, Mr. R, BluB, Calzorz, Anaky, and Staco"

im literally in tears now, no kasper :(

MM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i gotta step it up son!!
Actually Kasper, you were the number one player that has impressed me lately, and I couldn't remember your name. I actually studied a couple of your vids and implemented some of your personal nuances to my own Falco.

But chill with that. Challenging me to a MM? HA! Don't jump into the **** kid :p

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Actually Kasper, you were the number one player that has impressed me lately, and I couldn't remember your name. I actually studied a couple of your vids and implemented some of your personal nuances to my own Falco.
siggin this

Recognition from the pierce son ANYONE GET AT ME!!!

Browny

Smash Hater
People care way too much about region bullcrap. Living in a strong region doesn't help you if you're not a good player. You can be a great player living in a weak region. Worry about your own level of skill before you put your region on a pedestal.

:059:
Smartest post this forum has seen for a while.

Zephil

Smash Ace
rofl, we Americans aren't that stupid :p

Anyway, AL, keep in mind that traditionally, Americans have UNDERRATED the foreigners.
you know America is divided in countries

get @ me!!

for all countries except the US, Americans means the people of the continent :awesome:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Yeah I know they underrated them and I'm not trying to underrate them.
1) you dont go to tournaments
2) you dont have high level play experience in this game
3) you are Extremely ignorant 90% of the time, or youre being an obnoxious troll. either way, EVERY time i see you post essentially the community just hates on you for being blatantly wrong, or presenting your ideas in a fashion that not only has disregard for other players opinions, but in a manner that you suggest that you KNOW what youre talking about. when clearly, 90% of the time YOU DONT. end. period. story. nada.

calling other players bad when you dont even have the proper skill level to analyze what youre talking about is just ridiculous im sorry

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
These aggro EUs lol, it does make for some fast pace entertaining matches <3

Impressive indeed

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Living in a strong region doesn't help you if you're not a good player.

Case in point, shippo.

You can be a great player living in a weak region.
case in point. San
You know Europe is divided in country's, and the country where he came 2nd, isn't the best country, France is the best atm x)
can you elaborate on this, as two where which countries rank and all that. Im curious.

3) you are Extremely ignorant 90% of the time, or youre being an obnoxious troll. either way, EVERY time i see you post essentially the community just hates on you for being blatantly wrong, or presenting your ideas in a fashion that not only has disregard for other players opinions, but in a manner that you suggest that you KNOW what youre talking about. when clearly, 90% of the time YOU DONT. end. period. story. nada.

calling other players bad when you dont even have the proper skill level to analyze what youre talking about is just ridiculous im sorry
Classic Orion. Telling it like it is, and being hilarious while doing it.

Throwback

Smash Lord
hang on a second....does that mean I can't watch professional sport and know wtf I'm talking about because I've never played professionally? I smell BS...

yep, definitely BS

Opinion is opinion - his is worth just as much as yours or mine (ie it's actually completely worthless)

bulllllllllsh*t. This has been refuted so many times it's beyond a joke. If you really feel that way, p!ss off to the BBR where you won't have to listen to anyone beyond the top 5% of players.

Don't spew your peurile crap just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Yikarur

Smash Master
1. France
2. The Netherlands
3. Spain
4. UK
5. Germany??
Germany > UK
It's hard to say that NL should be second, NL sucks except for their 2-3 Top Players.
so we could say Germany = NL xP but the Topest (xD) Player of NL is above the topest Player in germany. That does not necessarily mean that NL is overall better than germany
I don't think germany is that far behind. and what is Spain? :p

Orion*

Smash Researcher
hang on a second....does that mean I can't watch professional sport and know wtf I'm talking about because I've never played professionally? I smell BS...
LOOL
it depends, theres a lot of variables that you just kind of ignore in this statement. are you telling me that someones feel for a game doesnt change based on play experience?

ex: if youve NEVER been on a football field, with the pressure of MILLIONS of fans (not hundreds, "maybe" thousands like brawl), sponsors, and knowing that if you lose this game potentially your dreams could go down SHATTERED. im sure that your opinion wouldnt have the same amount of worth as someone who has. and then theres levels inbetween like people who have played highschool or college ball.

Opinion is opinion - his is worth just as much as yours or mine (ie it's actually completely worthless)
if you think your completely worthless go for it. ANYBODY, regardless of post count, join date, avatar, whatever, if they make a legitimate post, RIGHT OR WRONG, based on how its presented i take their post into consideration.

a good example would be SFH on the mk boards, he had little to no post count, yet i cosign pretty much off his posts. why? because hes usually right, and hes willing to learn (which everyone should be.). AL just posts in random *** threads like he knows everything, when he CLEARLY doesnt, the entire board flames him.

bulllllllllsh*t. This has been refuted so many times it's beyond a joke. If you really feel that way, p!ss off to the BBR where you won't have to listen to anyone beyond the top 5% of players.

Don't spew your peurile crap just because someone doesn't agree with you.
1. the bbr has NOTHING to do with the top 5% of players. shows how much knowledge you have LOOL (a good example would be the amount of TOs in there, and many players like anti and adhd Not being there).
2. youre probably free, i really felt like adding that
3. youre obviously mad, yet you just got in the conversation. (if you say that i am to, i have name drop johns :awesome:)
4. it has NOTHING to do with him agreeing with me. note that i didnt even post my opinion, i could perfectly agree with him. youre an idiot, and actually read what i type.
^ i bolded it so maybe you would actually read that part. i know a lot of posters suffer from bad eyesight, they lurk to much and dont get sunshine :/

1. France
2. The Netherlands
3. Spain
4. UK
5. Germany??

something like that I guess

But France has many brawl players so yeahhh
spains that good? :O

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Not all opinions are worthless. This is a perspective I would only expect from a person who does not know how to use and present their opinion to make others match them, and possibly lead to productivity in some form.

Most people consider my opinion important, because I'm very knowledgeable. Even when I'm not sharing facts or knowledge, people consider my opinion, and many people take it into heavy consideration when making decisions. This makes my opinion far from worthless. You should strive and aspire to generate worth in your opinions.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The Netherlands > Germany.

Staco loses to Ramin, what's left? (I'm quite confident in MK dittos vs Staco, so I'm not even sure if he'd beat me).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Jens, I don't think you'd beat BluB. I agree though that NL > Germany. Yika is just trash talking.

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The only matchup I'm decent at is in fact Falco + you haven't seen me in ages. But I have no idea how good BluB is.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
3v3 i think u.k can beat every1 other than france , but as a country then we only have 3 main players

Top Bottom