• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Vayseth

Smash Master
Another vid of Legans Link. His Link is really flashy while at the same time extremely good. He makes link look really technical.

Legan vs Ryzen Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIlB1MHwTs

Heres one against overswarms ROB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEySCHiA3Rk&feature=related
If you watch his hands it's like he's playing melee! It's super crazy.

Anyway, stop giving the OP **** guys. He's done a wonderful thing here, and I've always wanted a thread like this. The OP made the thread, he has discretion on what goes up.

OP, do what you want. You don't have to listen to these guys. I support you, but you need to put up all of Dojo's videos of his Metaknight =P Either that or at least the thread to the rest of them because that whole set is crazy.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I shall upload a worthy zelda vid thats not wifi. And Rykoshet is a friend of mine. He knows his ike.

Theres 4 ikes in NYC thats good. Myself, Silven, Rykoshet and Alukard.

zaf

Smash Lord
the kid whos jumping on him is Canadian....that should explain why hes impatient and stupid
im not impatient nor stupid. I posted videos like a week ago and they arent up. I just wanted to know if they were to be used or not.

but you are american and too ignorant to bother talking to

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
im not impatient nor stupid. I posted videos like a week ago and they arent up. I just wanted to know if they were to be used or not.

but you are american and too ignorant to bother talking to
Stereotypes FTW :)

i was joking with you earlier man just in case you didnt know

XACE-K

Smash Master
I shall upload a worthy zelda vid thats not wifi. And Rykoshet is a friend of mine. He knows his ike.

Theres 4 ikes in NYC thats good. Myself, Silven, Rykoshet and Alukard.
Yep. NYC=Ike country.

I just noticed that the Silven video got deleted. Must've been to old.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
BTW, that Ike was awesome and that Sonic was fail.

Anther's Sonic is by far the best I've ever seen. No one even comes close.
Well find me some anther sonic vids. The ones i see are custom stage matches. Not entirely impressed.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I hate my dvd some times. Thats actually bums ganon but i usually just put ??? or whatever because i dont kno if they want there vids up or not. I have to reupload it UGH!!!!

Top Bottom