• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hey ninja link, so is mine

memphischains

when are you gonna come back around to boston? stop being lame. i haven't seen you since THAT esticle

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
hey ninja link, so is mine

memphischains

when are you gonna come back around to boston? stop being lame. i haven't seen you since THAT esticle
there was no tourneys in boston. I woulda came to mass madness but i already had plans for this tourney in jersey.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion

Vayseth

Smash Master
The lucas one was pretty nice. I see those zap jumps and over crazy recovery methods were used so well.

The Snake one was still "eh".

Olimar wasn't bad for sure, but I think most Olimar videos can be pretty boring since they're all the same =(

Zelda was interesting.

Ike was pretty good, I liked the spacing.

asob4

Smash Champion
i don't want to post my combo vid cause then i'll look arrogant, plus i don't think it was that good anyway

we just lack videos that's all

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's better than most the stuff out there though i must say
yeah, I guess so. That's no reason to put it up there though. People look at these to see what an amazing _____ user looks like. No offense to Echo, but that vid wasn't the least bit amazing imo.

I need to post some vids of me against people that haven't memorized everything about me, lol, and in much higher quality too.

*tries not to sound arrogant*

asob4

Smash Champion
yeah, I guess so. That's no reason to put it up there though. People look at these to see what an amazing _____ user looks like. No offense to Echo, but that vid wasn't the least bit amazing imo.

I need to post some vids of me against people that haven't memorized everything about me, lol, and in much higher quality too.

*tries not to sound arrogant*
i actually agree with you

i do too, everyone i play knows every one of my combo's and knows how to get out of them

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Honestly asob4 I was surprised you recommended that one in particular, though I do appreciate the gesture. There were some other matches from the tournament that I considered a lot better but thats just me. Either way we need to get some more stuff up there because the only one up right now is dated and no offense to Mr. X (I do think he is a good player), not really that impressive either.

Miller

Smash Lord
i still have melee in my heart.......:laugh:
haha gotta love melee inspired combos

Max \\ Percon // Only in Niagara II - SSBB tournament Nov 8! says:
And wow, that was SICK
Miller says:
mario's combos actually are really entertaining
Yup
And real
Miller says:
haha ye

asob4

Smash Champion
Honestly asob4 I was surprised you recommended that one in particular, though I do appreciate the gesture. There were some other matches from the tournament that I considered a lot better but thats just me. Either way we need to get some more stuff up there because the only one up right now is dated and no offense to Mr. X (I do think he is a good player), not really that impressive either.
yeah well they want 2-3 stocks so yeahhh lol

i wish the one where i 2 stocked unknownforce's MK got recorded :(

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
WOW LOL, what the hell, didnt know i was on this page.
also, http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-OvV6DBjY

thats a vid of me, playing against Izaw(offline match), its better then the one that is on the first post,can you please replace it with this one , me playing against Izaw

(and yes, i do win LOL, but i think izaw was not playing on his best)

also, i like to say that Zkid is one hell of a C.Falcon

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=WbC3P-GQtjg

enjoy.

-Rebaz

edit : i have just noticed how this works, sorry for representing myself LOL

Top Bottom