• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
What's so special is that everybody is talking about how MK has the potential to **** everybody and he will never have any counters because he's MK and blah blah blah, but now people are actually playing to his potential. I know the character rankings, but all I ever see from Metaknight is "meh. Metaknight." Now MK is the bad*** aggressive mofo that get people to proclaim him to broken tier.

Dojo is insane.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It's a Meta Knight. What's so special?
To answer your question,

What's so special is that everybody is talking about how MK has the potential to **** everybody and he will never have any counters because he's MK and blah blah blah, but now people are actually playing to his potential. I know the character rankings, but all I ever see from Metaknight is "meh. Metaknight." Now MK is the bad*** aggressive mofo that get people to proclaim him to broken tier.

Dojo is insane.
Read this. ^^^^

Ulevo

Smash Master
That is an exaggeration. I'm not going to deny Dojo is good. I think he's great actually. But to assume Meta Knight is played at his potential by three videos is stupid. Also, despite the fact that Dojo took Santi to school, he made a lot of mistakes because of how aggressive he was being, and he was allowed to be that aggressive because of how helpless Toon Link is in the match up.

If you want character potential, look at M2K's Meta Knight.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
The MK was nothing special. Hes just using the character somewhat how hes supposed to be used. Maybe ppl arent used to seein seeing a MK not dsmashing 90% of the time.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I'm going to start being more strict. Somebody must nominate you other than youself. You or your video should be so good that people will be willing to nominate your video for this thread. I don't want this thread full of people nominated themselves because they want to be looked at as one of the best players of their characters. I will not put up a video of you nominating yourself unless it is truly amazing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
then i nominate millar with that video as well

millar's not the best, but still pretty good

mostly with the cg's, very nice cg's

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nobody can do that

maybe hylian

but yeah nobody

(well i have perfect 0-death cg's on metaknight, and i pull it off every time... but only against metaknight, others are harder to time for me)

(lots of people can perfect 0-death metaknight)

Miller

Smash Lord

Ill get some video's of some crazy desyncs and stuff too

Also, I dont see waht you mean by Muffed" Second stock I got that **** perfect, and even when I messed it up a few times, I still punished him after it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I agree. Well-played, Germ.

Though Sean's play in that video was quite weak... Gr, why is he ranked in norcal. Norcal must suck! Hahah!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
nobody can do that

maybe hylian

but yeah nobody

(well i have perfect 0-death cg's on metaknight, and i pull it off every time... but only against metaknight, others are harder to time for me)

(lots of people can perfect 0-death metaknight)
alot of people can do that...me, lain, hylian void and soo on Cg isint hard....

also replace my wolf video with this one please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9eool3GpeQ

Samuelson

Smash Lord

This thread is called "Best Vids of Each Character" It is not called "Pretty Good Vids of Each Character"

I'm being more strict on what it takes to be on the OP. At first i kind of let some videos slide because some characters weren't getting enough attention but now the video really has to be impressive to be put up there. No more "pretty good" videos.

Miller

Smash Lord
This thread is called "Best Vids of Each Character" It is not called "Pretty Good Vids of Each Character"

I'm being more strict on what it takes to be on the OP. At first i kind of let some videos slide because some characters weren't getting enough attention but now the video really has to be impressive to be put up there. No more "pretty good" videos.
Haha then your just a hypocrite. Ive seen most of those videos, they aren't even good at all. Someone must hate Ice Climbers.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Haha then your just a hypocrite. Ive seen most of those videos, they aren't even good at all. Someone must hate Ice Climbers.
I don't hate IC's!

I love fighting them actually. How am i a hypocrite? I allowed videos that weren't as great when this thread was new but now i'm being more strict. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. You're just butthurt that i'm not putting your video up which is understandable but don't go around saying stuff that isn't true.

Miller

Smash Lord
I don't hate IC's!

I love fighting them actually. How am i a hypocrite? I allowed videos that weren't as great when this thread was new but now i'm being more strict. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. You're just butthurt that i'm not putting your video up which is understandable but don't go around saying stuff that isn't true.
Well since your enforcing the rules now, wouldn't it make sense to remove the video's that aren't the best of each character? Since this thread has almost 500 posts, it wouldn't be hard to get "the" best video for each character, now would it?

Also, I don't care if you put my video up or not, its the fact that you were being a hypocrite at the time. If it was someone elses video, i still would have refuted this.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Well since your enforcing the rules now, wouldn't it make sense to remove the video's that aren't the best of each character? Since this thread has almost 500 posts, it wouldn't be hard to get "the" best video for each character, now would it?

Also, I don't care if you put my video up or not, its the fact that you were being a hypocrite at the time. If it was someone elses video, i still would have refuted this.
Alright fair enough but I don't know if you have been paying attention or not but I HAVE BEEN taking down videos that aren't worthy. Notice how Zelda has zero videos now.

Miller

Smash Lord
Alright fair enough but I don't know if you have been paying attention or not but I HAVE BEEN taking down videos that aren't worthy. Notice how Zelda has zero videos now.
Thank you, thats all i asked in the fairness of this thread :)

Didn't mean to come across as an ahole either

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm going to start being more strict. Somebody must nominate you other than youself. You or your video should be so good that people will be willing to nominate your video for this thread. I don't want this thread full of people nominated themselves because they want to be looked at as one of the best players of their characters. I will not put up a video of you nominating yourself unless it is truly amazing.
Then this thread wont really be that good. not everyone kknows....everyone who are great with the characters. You might as well screw with the nominations and have people post up good vids. You would get better vids that way, and so Far you have dispite us bending the rules.

Thats my 2 cents on the matter.

Then how about you just put up peoples mains. Not people who don't really play them and understand the character fully if you have to take it that way. People who main the character(good/great players) understand them more and play them better than people who dont. So do it that way. Not everyone is a show off.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've got a bunch of videos from my collection:

DDD: M2K (vs Azen) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EWoJB0fMI

ROB: ChiboSempai/Nacker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdhXbRqvJx0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKl4jIbaCwM (both are part of a set)

ChiboSempai (vs ChuDat) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGN42RQvwSs

ChiboSempai (vs Korn) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mta9pgdr50I

ChiboSempai (vx Vex Kasrani) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrn_wqsguXE

Yoshi: Pride (vs ChiboSempai) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrS8T-svGVo

Bowser: Vex Kasrani (vs ChiboSempai) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrn_wqsguXE

Sorry it's a lot of vids of me lol, but I guess it's the vids I know best.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Mains doesnt mean u kno the char better. I can most likely tell someone their char better than they could. Example. Neo in melee. He has the best roy bt doesnt main him. Azen who uses everyone has a couple best chars in that department. His luigi is only compared to with ka-master.

About the zelda thing. If u have no one, ur sayin not a single person is good with zelda......and i kinda resent that. Dark.pch here has fought my zelda numerous times and can tell u how i am with the character.

Another thing i wanna mention. Just because the person appears bad against another person doesnt mean that said person is bad. Example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5y0-W9YVo . Cort 4 stocks PC. Now if a person who knew nothing of smash, they would say PC is a horrible player but since PC has proven himself, we know better.

Say i put a vid up of me 3 stocking a meta knight. First u'll think....'this guy is horrible'. But if i said that was ...idk.....m2k or azen. U wouldnt believe thats them because of their stature.

Just sayin dont be quick to judge. That is all.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
When have i EVER said that the people you are playing are bad?

O and i'm tired of you guys giving me ****. Sorry for wanting to make a thread with the best videos of each character. I don't wan this thread full of just above average videos, and who the **** cares if it's a video of somebody's main or not. All because somebody doesn't main a character doesn't mean that they can't be amazing with them.

O and Milar, sorry i didn't think your IC's were amazing. I play really good IC's on a regular basis. I will still put up videos if you nominate yourself BUT the video has to REALLY be great.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
When have i EVER said that the people you are playing are bad?

O and i'm tired of you guys giving me ****. Sorry for wanting to make a thread with the best videos of each character. I don't wan this thread full of just above average videos, and who the **** cares if it's a video of somebody's main or not. All because somebody doesn't main a character doesn't mean that they can't be amazing with them.

O and Milar, sorry i didn't think your IC's were amazing. I play really good IC's on a regular basis. I will still put up videos if you nominate yourself BUT the video has to really be great.
Sorry if it seem directed towards u. Im sayin in general. U urself have nothing to worry about. Some others in the thread has said stuff about others videos.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude there is no need to get ticked you are not getting my point. I am saying if you want better results from what I am getting from the post I quoted from you.

If it does not matter then as long as the player is good and not full of himself, he can add videos of him playing the characters, wether main or not. I nominated myself cause There was about. what one Peach video, and also I am known as the best Peach main on the EC. So you know thats a good Peach you have to add for your collection. (and no this is not being arrogant or cocky) And I know Peach to a great extent.

It should not Matter, what matters is

- the player is good in general

- The players knows how to use the character really way and not show off Cause you can look flashy all you want, and still get your azz handed to you. Which does not make you good.

So as look as it is great players and etc. It should not matter who the vids are from. This thread will get what it is asking for, and it will be good.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Yeah, which is why i took back what i said earlier about how the videos must be nominated by somebody other then yourself. I was just getting tired of dealing with people getting butthurt about their videos being rejected and then getting mad at me about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't worry to much about it. Besides, you have to approve of the videos. You check them out and decided. And if people wanna be aholes about it, they can just take thier videos and show them in the character disscussion and get thier attention there. That easy. Don't let others ruin a good thread for you.

Top Bottom