• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Niko_K

Smash Master
I don't even see why you continue to put his videos up when he NOMINATES HIMSELF. Usually a nomination is directed towards someone other than yourself...

He definitely doesn't play Peach in tournament so he shouldn't be in the Peach section. /thread *****

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I don't even see why you continue to put his videos up when he NOMINATES HIMSELF. Usually a nomination is directed towards someone other than yourself...

He definitely doesn't play Peach in tournament so he shouldn't be in the Peach section. /thread *****
But at the same time i shown peach players stuff that hasnt been discovered yet at the time. Trying to help Y'ALL out. But alright. I wont help anymore.

Niko_K

Smash Master
What does that have to do anything?? You discovered that D-Tilt has IASA frames which make you slide back if timed right, now known as the D-Tilt Glide.

I discovered glide tossing, so does that mean I should post in here with every character who can glide toss??

Can you PLEASE stop hyping yourself through the roof? You ARE REALLY good, but it's just unnecessary.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have to admit that the last stock for marth in that lucario match was pretty sick... You missed the edgeguard, but still.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would like to point out that the nominated Zelda video is "Meh". There's nothing really impressive about it and the Zelda does a few questionable things. Either they lowered their level because it worked on their, quite frankly subpar, opponent or that's how they normally play, which means they're not really that good.

Fact remains that in that one video, the Zelda player was only average.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Regardless, the fact that half of the characters in the thread have at least one mediocre video in their list with you in it is very, very grating. No offense, but very few of the vids you submit qualify for this thread, IMO.

I kinda wish that we had a rule that people couldn't submit videos of themselves, because some of those vids are just ridiculous.
I agree^^^

I'm going to put of up less videos of people nominating themselves. It would also be nice if you guys would tell me what videos are starting to become outdated or what videos should have never been on the OP. I had no idea that the videos on the Zelda section were just mediocre. It's hard for me to tell the difference from and amazing video and a just above average one because i don't main every character.

You guys should stop giving NinjaLink **** also. He's a great player even if he does nominated himself with new videos everyday. :) He's just trying to help this thread out.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I agree^^^

I'm going to put of up less videos of people nominating themselves. It would also be nice if you guys would tell me what videos are starting to become outdated or what videos should have never been on the OP. I had no idea that the videos on the Zelda section were just mediocre. It's hard for me to tell the difference from and amazing video and a just above average one because i don't main every character.

You guys should stop giving NinjaLink **** also. He's a great player even if he does nominated himself with new videos everyday. :) He's just trying to help this thread out.
Its funny cause i never saw the first page until just now xD. I wasnt tryin to nominate myself. It does look kinda bad when it says i nominate myself for each char. I'm just putting some here for ppl to see. Being i just uploaded it how else would ppl see it :ohwell:

Just to say to certain ppl. Why does it matter if i used the char in tourney or not? Im just tryin to help the community out being ppl bytch about how i kept everything to myself. If ppl want i wont say anything again and no one would find out things for a good while. Not tryin to be cocky or anything. Im just tired of ppl putting this game down saying its a campfest, no skill blah blah blah etc. But if ppl wanna remain like this, by all means feel free. I'll just stay quiet forever.

Now back to other stuff. Was my lucario good to anyone?:dizzy:

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
^ I liked your Toon Link, and you probably know this but I think you still have much room to improve and potential to fill (with TL). Some others may not appreciate 'their characters' being developed by you, but keep playing Toon Link more because 'development' is what TL needs!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
^ I liked your Toon Link, and you probably know this but I think you still have much room to improve and potential to fill (with TL). Some others may not appreciate 'their characters' being developed by you, but keep playing Toon Link more because 'development' is what TL needs!!
ok thanks for the comment :)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your Lucario was good. You started off a bit shaky but you redeemed yourself towards the end of the match.
One must keep in mind the abilities of both players when judging one player's skill. It'll look flashy and great if one player plays solidly and does flashy and nice combos/edgeguards/whatevers on the opponent.

It might even look quite good, like they're a great player since they're doing "everything right". But what if they're facing a good player? Would they still be able to do everything "right"? Would they mindgames be enough or would they fail and lose miserably? A player can be technically solid yet lacking in mindgames.

The videos I've watched of NinjaLink so far have all featured him facing off against players who are quite frankly quite bad. So of course it looks good, especially to the uninitiated who might not know when he makes a mistake as X character.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Its funny cause i never saw the first page until just now xD. I wasnt tryin to nominate myself. It does look kinda bad when it says i nominate myself for each char. I'm just putting some here for ppl to see. Being i just uploaded it how else would ppl see it :ohwell:
You might post in the character specific forums, and possibly even ask for advice. It's fine to say "I just play random," but if you want to gain respect for it, you have to realize that some people will know more about a given character than you do.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Id definately have to disagree with ninja link being in the link section. Even though hes awesome with everyone else.
Theres no rule of i cant be in certain char sections. Doesnt make any sense. I dont think this thread is a discussion about where i should place myself.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Actually, from what I hear, Darkrain doesn't play Brawl that much, so people might just start rushing to claim the title.
He almost never plays Brawl; only right before tournaments.

Still ***** though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It would also be nice if you guys would tell me what videos are starting to become outdated or what videos should have never been on the OP.
On that note, the Claw stuff is kinda getting dated. More because Claw doesn't play ZSS anymore.

This MM from Snakeee is pretty high quality, though. I don't know what Slikvik was thinking going to Brinstar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8JQz42qJCM

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Theres no rule of i cant be in certain char sections. Doesnt make any sense. I dont think this thread is a discussion about where i should place myself.
This thread is about the best videos available of each character. The rule is:
The video must feature a player who is awesome (as the character he's playing)

Some of us vehemently disagree on you being featured in certain sections because we don't think you're one of the best players in the world as those characters. I've only seen your TL and Zelda and I vehemently disagree on you being in those sections.

This is a thread for promoting the best videos, not all videos. If you just want to get your videos out there and to let people watch them, simply go to the Brawl Videos Section. It's there for a reason.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He's not citing any rules. He's saying by authority of being one of the best Link mains out there, that your Link vid is not good. Therefore it doesn't qualify as one of the best Link vids. For that reason, it doesn't belong in this thread.

Your Diddy is amazing. But really, no matter how good you are, your ego can still make you an *******.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
That ninjalink Luigi isn't especially good, not to mention the fact that it's a wifi match. Should any of these videos really be wifi?

Anyway, I just think it doesn't match up with some of the other vids. One vote for it to be taken down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sam, was my 2 videos missed by you and you did not notice? if not what I gotta do to get one of my vids on the first page. Is something wrong?

Niko_K

Smash Master
The first video is of NL...and the 2nd is a pretty bad WiFi match...

Cmon D.Pch I know you're better than that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WTH? I have no clue how his vid got linked to my Page. And the second vid is the most recent one I have. Thats why i put it up and in good quality. I Have vids of me three stocking people But that wont show much skills. I need to be having somewhat or a hard time and show how I deal with it with my main.

Replace the first vid with this same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5AWvQ8jajw

Top Bottom