• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nice pit hahah. good arrows, what a campy ledge game... but i guess that's what it takes to win, eh? nice nice

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Forgive me if this was mentioned (I am sure it was), except this is rather important...
If anything needs to be added/changed to make this a better thread please let me know!!
I want to make a suggestion : Try anchoring the links!

A whole page of this...

Chudat - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ThUiFqe_E&feature=related
Nominated by MorpheusVGX

...is hard to follow along. If I want to browse through, that format is harder.

This, on the otherhand...

Chudat
Nominated by Morpheus VGX

...is much easier to read and gets rid of unneeded text.

In case you do not know how, here is the formula:
[ URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ThUiFqe_E&feature=related"]Chudat[/URL]
(Delete the space between [ and U...)

I would enjoy seeing this thread get an update like that. I could probably do it for you if you send me a PM...

EDIT: What?! How is there no T!mmy representation for Kirby?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ninjalink can you please stop whoring out this thread, You;re not the best with every character. Stick to your mains.

With that being said I should have some new videos to add to the peach section.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ninjalink can you please stop whoring out this thread, You;re not the best with every character. Stick to your mains.

With that being said I should have some new videos to add to the peach section.
Dont u understand i dont have mains. I never said i was the best with every character. I just wanna see what ppl think of them. Please dont tell me to stick to certain characters. I think its disrespect.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dont u understand i dont have mains. I never said i was the best with every character. I just wanna see what ppl think of them. Please dont tell me to stick to certain characters. I think its disrespect.
Regardless, the fact that half of the characters in the thread have at least one mediocre video in their list with you in it is very, very grating. No offense, but very few of the vids you submit qualify for this thread, IMO.

I kinda wish that we had a rule that people couldn't submit videos of themselves, because some of those vids are just ridiculous.

PCHU

Smash Lord
The Wolf seemed strange to me (our playstyles differentiate quite a bit).
Wouldn't SH'd nairs be better for setups instead of repeated bairs?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't bair a good kill move, as is the fair he keeps using?

I always try an nair to aaa.
It's good and it builds up damage fast.
I can see it's flaws, but don't we all get shieldgrabbed every once and awhile?
Also, you could easily stuff in another move there, am I right?
Or are those old?

Perhaps my tactics are outdated, but retreating SHL is good.
Just my 25 cents (I spend too much >_<).

Top Bottom