• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
I would like this thread a lot more if the links were color coded based on whether or not the character won a match. I don't like clicking a link only to see its character get beaten.

Otherwise, it's a good idea for a thread.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I would like this thread a lot more if the links were color coded based on whether or not the character won a match. I don't like clicking a link only to see its character get beaten.

Otherwise, it's a good idea for a thread.
There aren't any matches of characters losing except for one Yoshi match and the only reason that one match is up is because the Yoshi mains insisted on it being up. Are you being serious right now?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I don't think light should be there as best peach, Once edrees gets videos from axis vs plank I think those videos should be put up. That and VanZ combo video is great, as well as delorted and i's highlight video.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its not hard to believe you use everyone.
Most characters take like half an hour to pick up.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I nominate this video. Ice Climbers. Its similar to the vid already up there that has Hylian in it. And its also against marth. Not sure if i need permission to nominate or whatever, if i do... sorry xD.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qy2uibkk4Fg
I just lol'ed because in this video his main form of movement is rolling XD.

It looked funny XD.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I just lol'ed because in this video his main form of movement is rolling XD.

It looked funny XD.
XD this is an old video when i didnt even dsync and only went for CG's, even though he kept running into them :-p Ill get a recent vid of my IC's up where i actully use strats instead of roll + Grab

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I love how Shadow and Hugs both were ***** by Plank... whom lives on the EC and doesn't finish top 5.... but thats ok.. Nacker and myself don't need vids in here to prove how good we are.

Also.. NinjaLink... don't think you're amazing with everyone because you have the "best" vids up for 99% of the cast... you just seem to have more vids up.. then the random scrubs <(^_^)b

MM team Im On My Way.. $1000.00

Money on the table in advance? Why don't you go random since your non ditty characters are amazing <33

Good Day Sir.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I love how Shadow and Hugs both were ***** by Plank... whom lives on the EC and doesn't finish top 5.... but thats ok.. Nacker and myself don't need vids in here to prove how good we are.

Also.. NinjaLink... don't think you're amazing with everyone because you have the "best" vids up for 99% of the cast... you just seem to have more vids up.. then the random scrubs <(^_^)b

MM team Im On My Way.. $1000.00

Money on the table in advance? Why don't you go random since your non ditty characters are amazing <33

Good Day Sir.
Eww u are indeed TIGHT!!!
XD

PrinceMarthX

Smash Journeyman
Boss definitely has the best Luigi. Void and VEC are pretty good but you can tell Boss plays on a different level. That's the level Luigi needs to be in tournaments to place well.

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq u live in NY?! WTF?
Right now I'm in Cincinnati, but when I go back to interning at Fisher Price, I'll be in the Buffalo region.

Also, please tell me you have a Brooklyn accent. That would be AWESOME.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Right now I'm in Cincinnati, but when I go back to interning at Fisher Price, I'll be in the Buffalo region.

Also, please tell me you have a Brooklyn accent. That would be AWESOME.
I met u at Pound 3. We were in the same pool. I played u with roy and zelda. Im mad i lost that zelda one.....bein ahead 3 stocks -_-

Top Bottom