• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Esam vs Ally was insane

That DI and last stock CG fake (intentional or not lol) was beautiful.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well no, I saw the thread and was gonna post some matches...but then people did it already. I never name search actually...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*sigh* you jerk lol

I personally like me vs Ally 3, me vs tyrant 2 (Just for what I did on the reset), and me vs Lee 1/3. I like my scream at the end lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
there should be a no cheering policy at MLG because that **** is seriously annoying.
i already know you want your crewmate/relative/etc to win i don't need to hear about it every 5 seconds.

D

Deleted member

Scatty lookin fresh
+1 to that video

Wtf was 4:01 was that a DR waveland??

Throwback

Smash Lord
which ones were your favorite?

personally I liked vs lee martin1, but theres so many good options.

EDIT
I just looked at the OP, and since Im not up there and were apparently having an esamgasm around here, I figure Id resuggest my vid against him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3W8MYpIbI

2nd kill 1st match was sooo good, I think I said that last time lol. Great vid though.

Lord Chair

Smash Master

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That Yoshi video should not go up. It was a great Yoshi vs a great MK but the mistakes discredit it kinda hard. If there are any other videos from the set they'd probably be better.

2nd stock Seibrik SD'd, but I could kinda get over it. Third stock was a ridiculously bad move. One so bad that it's pretty much another SD. I did enjoy Yoshi sharking though.

bigman40

Smash Master
That Yoshi video should not go up. It was a great Yoshi vs a great MK but the mistakes discredit it kinda hard. If there are any other videos from the set they'd probably be better.

2nd stock Seibrik SD'd, but I could kinda get over it. Third stock was a ridiculously bad move. One so bad that it's pretty much another SD. I did enjoy Yoshi sharking though.
Just because he made bad choices doesn't mean it can't happen. All of my lucky breaks could've ended the match 3x faster than it was shown. Even if I were to choose the 3rd game for nomination, it was obvious I was playing bad on last stock, which is not suitable for best vids.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah...taken girls might as well have a "Snake" for all I care.

Back on topic: Scatz has one hell of a Yoshi. Nice match. Props to ESAM for absolutely wrecking everything as well.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Top Bottom