• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

It was an admin who moved it here in the first place, I'll move it however and see what comes of it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait, why would you post a video of Reflex losing with PT (unless you are talking about the 2nd match that was cut off for some reason)? :confused:

By the way, after watching that set I had with DSF I don't think than either of my matches can trump the one I currently have up. Nothing noticeable or amazing happened in those matches.

:069:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if the purpose of this thread has changed, but I was under the impression that they showed each character at its best. Best PT doesn't have to beat best Snake to get the spot. And you don't have to 3 stock DSF for your performance to be exemplary

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wait, why would you post a video of Reflex losing with PT (unless you are talking about the 2nd match that was cut off for some reason)? :confused:

By the way, after watching that set I had with DSF I don't think than either of my matches can trump the one I currently have up. Nothing noticeable or amazing happened in those matches.

Assumedly because I'm going toe-to-toe with Ally.

The OP technically doesn't say it has to be a match where the showcased player won. Plus, it's not like we have videos from any other Pokémon Trainer to emulate. :p

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, Kith is crazy-technical. :laugh:

I still think it would be... better (sort of? Can't find the word I'm looking for) if you post videos that you won, but I guess it's still pretty cool.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I still think it would be... better (sort of? Can't find the word I'm looking for) if you post videos that you won, but I guess it's still pretty cool.

Trouble is, it's not often that you're going to find a video of a very competent Snake and a very competent PT having close matches, much less with the PT player winning.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Every match I watched I became more and more frustrated by how early Utilt kills and then this happened in the last match.

That doesn't even make sense.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, gotta expect that uptilt and shield half way across the stage.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Lol, gotta expect that uptilt and shield half way across the stage.
Yeah, I actually posted a comment about that in the video. I had to check the video over and over again to see if my eyes were deceiving me.

So dumb... I've never seen it go THAT far. He wasn't even extending any hurtboxes out either; he was just shielding. -_-

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought shield does extend your hurtbox though...
I believe some retract, some move forward. Depends on the size of the shield and the shielding animation. For the most part, it doesn't make a significant difference either way.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's a more accurate picture:

He was pushed back a bit afterwards, which is what the other picture in this thread shows.

Also, technically speaking, shielding does extend your hurtbox.

edit: 99% sure on that.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Technically not a hurtbox (hurtbox is what gets you shield stabbed) but yeah it makes attacks that would otherwise whiff hit your shield

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Here's a more accurate picture:

He was pushed back a bit afterwards, which is what the other picture in this thread shows.

Also, technically speaking, shielding does extend your hurtbox.

edit: 99% sure on that.
let's zoom in a little closer

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo, m2ks offensive pressure in a 2 v1 situation like that is just way too good. his quick thinking and decision making ability is off the charts, there is no hesitation in that kid. mad broken imo.

Top Bottom