• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Browny

Smash Hater
lmao at the wario match GF 4/4

If he didnt mess up that final edgehog is would have been as close to absolute perfection as I've ever seen :O

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wow good stuff from both players. I literally yelled out 'SIF' when in the 1st match the Wolf missed the easy edgeguard from Fox's UpB recovery.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Havok for Marth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbDVwHThVs&feature=related

It's so...weird...It's like an '08 Marth played by a 2012 player, with some random 2013 Marth thrown in.

Watch match one as well. I would have used this one but you can tell Candy just gives up at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGXdXcpNsv4

Aaannnddd
Pink Fresh for Lucas
BTW Nairo is amazing and 3 stocks him game 2 and 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zX-FnPzdDA
oh

my

god

MARTH HAS TILTS?! OMGNOWAYHAX

But I actually do think that's the first time I've seen a good Marth tilt. Very impressive video all around.

PF was good too

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't know if I am suggesting right, but:

King Beef (Peach) vs. M@v (Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUhAirobPw

It's the peach/falco matchup done correct.
It's only done correct from the Peach player's point of view but I didn't expect anything else from him with all that Shugo experience. The Falco should improve his ground game - less punishable and predictable dash attacks / rolls, more walking utilt, jab and laser -> ftilt.

:059:

Throwback

Smash Lord
It's only done correct from the Peach player's point of view but I didn't expect anything else from him with all that Shugo experience. The Falco should improve his ground game - less punishable and predictable dash attacks / rolls, more walking utilt, jab and laser -> ftilt.

I'm so glad someone else said this, it's exactly what I was thinking.

LanceStern

Smash Lord

The one thing I could think of is the Falco didn't do ENOUGH lasering (lol)... but looking again, King Beef was zoning it very well. he was so close it made it uncomfortable for the falco to just stay over and shoot all day. After you're in that zone, it's a fisticuff fight which Peach can win. If M@v tried to continually use laser-> tilt he would get dash attacked or toad'd on the short hop

I think it exemplifies the matchup (so far until we see Dehf versus one of the peaches) and you won't see the peach falco matchup played much differently than that.

You could check out Edreese vs SK92 as well

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That Peach didn't play the matchup well at all, honestly. All you really did was autopilot with some basic MK vs Peach strats and it was basically free; he didn't know how to punish them and/or force you to play any differently. ^.^;

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Look at 2:25 on that last Fox video! He reads Eru's shuttle loop with a u-air, I've never seen that before. Really good match, deserves to go up!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
This one is SO MUCH better than Leon's. So beautiful :oneeye:

But Leon's should go up as well. It was very clean. I like Mr. R's more though.
so much better than leons? considering mike is playing a wario alot easier than glutony u cant really make statements like that

Leon's match should go up

Top Bottom