• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why are people talking about me? Lol

Mike the best Marth AS LONG as he is on his game. Mike when he's playing well the whole set = monster. Mike who plays well first game, and then stops being as patient, MUCH easier person to beat.

Me beating him doesn't matter. That was a long time ago, things changed. I played him at the last Hobo, and he solidly beat me (he demonstrated why the matchup is 6:4, everyone used to think it was closer to even with all the Marth's I've beat LOL). It's kinda hard comparing Gluttony to me cause the one super top player he has played I haven't really gotten to play besides friendly friendlies (Ally)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Why are people talking about me? Lol

Mike the best Marth AS LONG as he is on his game. Mike when he's playing well the whole set = monster. Mike who plays well first game, and then stops being as patient, MUCH easier person to beat.

Me beating him doesn't matter. That was a long time ago, things changed. I played him at the last Hobo, and he solidly beat me (he demonstrated why the matchup is 6:4, everyone used to think it was closer to even with all the Marth's I've beat LOL). It's kinda hard comparing Gluttony to me cause the one super top player he has played I haven't really gotten to play besides friendly friendlies (Ally)
so wait let me get this straight oyu beat a bunch of suddenly lose to someone who's considered the best marth and suddenly it's 6-4.....hmmm sorry if I can't follow your logic DMG. Marth Wario is even. The only thing that's changed is your play style. Please start camping people again.

Neo is still better than Haze though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so wait let me get this straight oyu beat a bunch of suddenly lose to someone who's considered the best marth and suddenly it's 6-4.....hmmm sorry if I can't follow your logic DMG. Marth Wario is even. The only thing that's changed is your play style. Please start camping people again.

Neo is still better than Haze though.
lol, I love how you idolize DMG in your posts and then when DMG himself comes in here and says marth vs. wario is 6:4 you says he's wrong.

also yeah totally agree that neo is better than haze. he's out placed him at nearly every national tournam......oh wait

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol, I love how you idolize DMG in your posts and then when DMG himself comes in here and says marth vs. wario is 6:4 you says he's wrong.

also yeah totally agree that neo is better than haze. he's out placed him at nearly every national tournam......oh wait
I think DMG is a top Wario that doesn't mean I have to agree with him every time does it? I've never said Neo outplace Mike Haze. I said he's the better Marth player. Believe what you want to though.

D

Deleted member

AL o my goodness LOL
please stop
Neo>Mikehaze? Wasnt that an argument like a year ago? Placings arent arbitrary numbers, and Neo doesnt have, and has never had, anywhere near the accomplishments that mike has.
DMG being better then gluttony? GTFO DMG is obviously a very good player but he doesnt place top ever, and doesnt really have many(or any? correct me if im wrong) notable accomplishments recently.
I dont see how this is an argument, Gluttony is the best player in Europe. DMG is a highish level player in America.
How is mintyflesh better than mr r and leon LOL. Does minty even play anymore? Such bias, no wonder so many Europeans think we are stupid.

my brain hurts
But it doesnt matter, because this is a best video thread. =]
Sorry for the offtopicness im out

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
*sigh* I'll just stop too much arguing for me. Everyone can think what they want since their entitled to their own opinion sorry I don't hop on the hype wagon like everyone else. *Cheers*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
*sigh* I'll just stop too much arguing for me. Everyone can think what they want since their entitled to their own opinion sorry I don't hop on the hype wagon like everyone else. *Cheers*
You're right, you're not on the open-minded hype wagon...you're still stuck in an early to mid 2009 mindset where you think players from the EC are better than every other player as pertains to any character in the game. That is obviously not the case to an individual with common sense and basic observation skills. Your posts are honestly among some of the most inaccurate and extremely biased posts I've read on this site.

Oh wait, that brings me back to a question I've asked you numerous times in numerous different topics...why do you try to claim to know anything over anyone on any subject about this game when you don't even travel to your own local NJ tournaments, let alone anything outside of that area for crying out loud?

Seriously...why? I don't understand how your mind functions; can you please enlighten me?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Neo > Haze. Mr r and leon isn't better than Minty flesh
really?

I can accept being told that mike>me and leon
but NEO> Mike ? are u crazy LOL mike has placed so much better than neo so i really have no idea where that came from.
neo is still amazing though i just think he doesnt play the game as often as mike giving him a disadvantage.
also u are really biased LOL

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Third stock was too good. It was more a combo vid than a best vid tho >_>.
You mean Brood? Of course it was good; put an experienced player against someone who doesn't know how to play the matchup properly and you're bound to get highlights

I do love that matchup, so much fun

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why are people using Brood beating M2K to say Japan is better? Richbrown beat M2K...and got 2nd at a national...

M2K>all other continents - Olimar.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Why are people using Brood beating M2K to say Japan is better? Richbrown beat M2K...and got 2nd at a national...

M2K>all other continents - Olimar.
That's certainly not my reason for thinking that. Their players appear to be more technical and better, though it's all conjecture.

There was already a thread about this a while ago, let's not have the Japan vs. USA debate again

Top Bottom