• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well my record vs you is 1-0 and my record against MJG is something like 1-10.

Undeniable proof right there.
Pffft childs play
I'm 1-19 against MJG. 0-16 against his TL.

MJG #1

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Best drunken 1 handed no bananas Dair only Diddy Kong

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyizCkXzIA0

I think this Marth is #5 :I

just saying~
mhmmm.... I don't think so.
At least judging from this video, he doesn't look to be at Raziek's level, and actually, by hitting random, not very effective attacks (like that aerial Dolphin Slash, or most of that bunch of unnecessary Dolphin Slashes) he just made Chota look bad.
He's also pretty inaccurate with his tippers (read: he's a bit off with his spacing), but I can give every Marth the benefit of doubt about that.

I also give the benefit of doubt of the video not showing them at their best; it looks that many stuff happened in that tournament. I mean, I can see why Waymas lost to Wonf (bad Wario MU, Waymas' personal bad MU, etc), but not why he lost to Chota. He should be better than he was in this video to beat Waymas.

tl;dr: If they keep playing and eventually take off a name on a tournament, then they could get recognition despite some random, bad videos.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Unless Wonf has gotten much better recently, definitely not.
I talked to tkd, he went as far as to say wonf could be better than mike. I had a long discussion with him about mexico. Their super underated. Id really like to see them come over to the US. Like look what javi did to us in melee at apex. Just saying.

C.J.

Smash Master
I follow the Mexican scene- Mike is definitely better than Wonf. Wonf is decent but his decision making is lacking at best. He just chooses terrible options a lot of the time.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
I was just saying what tkd, i wasnt giving my opinion, but i feel tkds opinion has a lot of merrit

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That spinning it around yourself and having good placement with it completely nullifies Ganon's entire moveset basically lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Chain was also said to beat Wario like Ganon

I remember the good ole days of MU discussions

"We have more range than Wario, we win"

clowsui

Smash Legend
wtf @ Sheik's chain being a myth vs Ganon. That **** is ******** on BF. Sheik has a lead, she throws her thing out beneath a platform, GGs. Idk if it's as strong on FD, but in any case...

Verm have you played any Sheiks proficient with the Chain? No EC/WC Sheiks are anywhere close to as good as Judo at the Chain. Dcold is learning but that's about it. When Sheiks have a question about the chain and how to use it they ask Judo >___>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What I find really funny, is that I'm pretty sure Shiek is more than fine Ftilting and jabbing and being gay to Ganon without chain that it's basically pointless to figure out whether YES OR NO he can hit her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom