• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Daaaaaaang did that PJ match get recorded? D:

Excel_Zero is the best Peach I've ever played. Not sure why he isn't on the list.
I don't know, myself, but it may be because people refuse to post performance history of players (much less with actual tournament links, if available). That might be harder to come by based on where he lives, but empty claims just aren't good enough for a Top 5 system to work, unfortunately, and that's all I've seen so far on the guy in this thread. :[

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm going to make a huge update for this thread after WHOBO 4.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kosmos when he still played was hands down the best Peach I ever saw play. You didn't yet (if I remember correctly) have bone walking and all sorts of Peach tricks figured out yet, but his fundamentals with the character must have translated from Melee or something because it was super nasty. Excel Zero if he's stayed in shape is prob hands down the most technical Peach though. I saw enough at Genesis to know that for sure.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If Jebus is butter than P1 is Margarine. Comparable and they are both ****ing terrible (for you)

Seriously, stfu and just get better, scrubs.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sayin he is "bad @ a MU" even tho he is willin to raise the price is a pre-john? OK...

Kismet ----> :troll: Yo u stil using TL and MK??? I aint been hangin around the GA and AL threads in a min!!!

:sonic:

kismet2

Smash Ace
Sayin he is "bad @ a MU" even tho he is willin to raise the price is a pre-john? OK...

Kismet ----> :troll: Yo u stil using TL and MK??? I aint been hangin around the GA and AL threads in a min!!!

:sonic:
lol not really i just use only falco now but i keep mk for doubles, i don't mind using falco sometimes though. i do have a diddy/snake but i keep them for friendlies

i might as well have beaten kismet today cuz he didn't come to our tournament cuz he was too scared of my bowser

top 5 bowser?
lol i heard you used diddy

On the off chance my controller breaks and I SD two times in G2, I don't have 500 to put up.
there's always double or nothing. :awesome:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Zinoto got 3rd at a tournament with ally and m2k.

Obviously he's the #1 Diddy because of this one tournament and no other tournaments matter at all.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i got 1st today at a local national tournament with players like frank west and halle berry can i be a top 5 luigi yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom