• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napos

Smash Ace
Zinoto beating Shugo. Nice

This is the stuff that p-1 should be doing to claim Diddy number#3.

Not saying Zinoto is better, but if you talk, you gotta show results. This year.

Results results results. That is what matters.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
^ lmao so true.

So i won a tourney yesterday in NC going mostly pika. They play esam a bunch and have the mu down too. Top 5 pika plz
also we dont play esam a bunch. he lives in sc. we play him at tourneys but he doesnt do a lot of friendlies cuz hes too busy trolling with drpeepee.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Zinoto beating Shugo. Nice

This is the stuff that p-1 should be doing to claim Diddy number#3.

Not saying Zinoto is better, but if you talk, you gotta show results. This year.

Results results results. That is what matters.
I have shown results.

p1 for #3 diddy

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Llod for top 5 :peach:. He went to a tourney yesterday, won doubles and got 2nd in singles beating me, Logic, and Junebug. Barely lost to Lie in GF's game 5.

I fully relinquish my :peach: slaying title now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325566

I beat Junebug and then lose to Llod. First time losing to an unranked in 3 years. Then again...He's another one of those Wi-Fi gods like Salem or Illmatic's beginning.

:018:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Zinoto >>> P1

And since Fatal seems to be coming back strong recently I think he should still be considered for Snake.

Diddy: 1. ADHD/Gnes 2. ADHD/Gnes 3. Zinoto 4. vato 5. biglou
Snake: 1. Ally / Razer 2. Ally/Razer 3. Havok 4. Bizkit/Fatal 5. Bizkit/Fatal

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Zinoto >>> P1

And since Fatal seems to be coming back strong recently I think he should still be considered for Snake.

Diddy: 1. ADHD/Gnes 2. ADHD/Gnes 3. Zinoto 4. vato 5. biglou
Snake: 1. Ally / Razer 2. Ally/Razer 3. Havok 4. Bizkit/Fatal 5. Bizkit/Fatal

:059:
I don't know what Biglou does. Lie just won another tourney with :diddy:. 5th spot maybe?

Player-1

Smash Legend
BigLou has been inactive these past 2 months, but still has strong wins from earlier in the year.

Lie still doesn't have good enough wins to compete with mine/vato/zinoto's

Zinoto should be on over BigLou due to BigLou's 2 month inactivity IMO, but according to thread rules (which are bad) BigLou would still be over Zinoto

I beat kiraflax 6-0 b/w two MMs, KiraFlax was like Vato's best win and we were considered 'even' before that. So me>vato.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
BigLou has been inactive these past 2 months, but still has strong wins from earlier in the year.

Lie still doesn't have good enough wins to compete with mine/vato/zinoto's

Zinoto should be on over BigLou due to BigLou's 2 month inactivity IMO, but according to thread rules (which are bad) BigLou would still be over Zinoto

I beat kiraflax 6-0 b/w two MMs, KiraFlax was like Vato's best win and we were considered 'even' before that. So me>vato.
What wins does he need? He's beaten me, Logic, Omni, Coney, MJG, Noid to name a few. He only loses to top :metaknight:'s for the most part, :popo:, :rob: (Don't understand this one), and :marth:'s that camp him (Neo lol).

And he outplaced you at Sktar even if it was just by one spot.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I also beat Dabuz in a MM at Impulse ^_^

But, again where I am doesn't matter to me. I just like the fact I'm stepping it up over anything. Lie is better than I thought he was also.

Player-1

Smash Legend
When did he beat MJG? He also doesn't use full Diddy.

My SKTAR bracket was messed up, I got seeded as a fourth seed when I was third seed so I had the hardest bracket for a 3rd seed, Keitaro even said it was a mistake. I likely would have gotten at least 33rd had it been different. And again, he didn't use full Diddy at SKTAR. Seibrik even beat him with Wario in pools twice, I beat Seibrik's Wario in a MM.

Those wins you listed still don't compare to mine/vato's, I'm not sure what Zinoto's win list is right now, but I know he's beaten Shugo and Dabuz (in a MM, $5?) and those two wins individually are arguably better than any win on Lie's list already

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I also beat Dabuz in a MM at Impulse ^_^

But, again where I am doesn't matter to me. I just like the fact I'm stepping it up over anything. Lie is better than I thought he was also.
you didn't just beat him, you 2-0d him ;)
dabuz looked so confused afterwards cause he had no idea who you were haha

Player-1

Smash Legend
to the 'random' mk? He's TC1's training partner...I think...? And it was for like a $1 or something, so I guess my $1 MM against Tyrant should count too.

Vato should definitely be on

IMO:
1. ADHD
2. Gnes
3. Player-1
4. Vato
5. Zinoto

according to thread rules, biglou should still be over zinoto tho

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yoo, let me tell you how I got bodied by Mr. R and Holy tho. I've never been more afraid to press buttons in my life lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Zinoto could be top 3 just like how Player-1 tries be #3 solely for beating people in his region

Zinoto is still trash though :awesome:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Played dude at Apex. Yo. He's insane. Like. INSANE.
Pretty sure you played me at Apex, not Excel_Zero lol.

I'm updating after WHOBO, but to keep things up to date...

:peach:
:zerosuitsamus:
:diddy:
:falco:

Are all characters that will be updated immediately after WHOBO 4.
Any other characters?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Pretty sure you played me at Apex, not Excel_Zero lol.

I'm updating after WHOBO, but to keep things up to date...

:peach:
:zerosuitsamus:
:diddy:
:falco:

Are all characters that will be updated immediately after WHOBO 4.
Any other characters?
He's talking about the first Apex, where Excel Zero went, you went to the 3rd one.

No

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
to the 'random' mk? He's TC1's training partner...I think...? And it was for like a $1 or something, so I guess my $1 MM against Tyrant should count too.

Vato should definitely be on

IMO:
1. ADHD
2. Gnes
3. Player-1
4. Vato
5. Zinoto

according to thread rules, biglou should still be over zinoto tho
I saw you give him 2$ o.o And tbh doesn't matter who is who's training partner he wasn't that good at all. He lost to my Yoshi as MK in a -3 mu and I'm the worst player in the world :p All I'm saying is if you're gonna say all this stuff about mm's bring up the ones you lost too.

@Illmatic Dont forget the Yoshi list. Everyone pretty much agreed MX should be 3rd even Hadesblade who said MX is better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom