• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah that's a bad argument, if someone beats...............um........logic, :olimar: who isn't on this list, isn't that a really good win?

archer.

Smash Lord
I like how one second Luckay calls us free and then the next second he tries to use us as notable wins.

MVD

Smash Master
Yeah that's a bad argument, if someone beats...............um........logic, :olimar: who isn't on this list, isn't that a really good win?
He has been on the list and he is a nationally recognized player, its like you people dont know the definition of a good win, again nothing against any players or any state

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
They are ranked in NC, but they aren't relevant in terms of the top 5 thread (do you see them up there?).
This is hilarious, You don't just beat players on the top 5, you beat players in general.

Notable players + Ranked players + every other good player around.
I can copy and paste a part of the thread's rules just so you can see what I'm saying, lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
archer and scotty arent bad lol. they aren't top5 material for their respective chars yet, but you can be a lot worse.

using them as notable wins for pikachu...its not too much of a stretch honestly. I'd say scotty/archer are on a higher level than anyone else in BC (captain L's region) sans Big D and possibly Captain L himself. I dont know anything about Lamb so I can't speak for him. But I'd imagine it wouldn't be too different from Captain L's results. Luckay is certainly deserving of a spot, but he needs to show more of his Pikachu outside of NC since I'd never really heard of him using Pika to much effect before this. I'm in the same boat really, Pika's my strongest non-ROB character and I think I could be top5 skillwise but I certainly don't have the results to back that up yet. Just give it some more time and I think you'll be guaranteed a spot luckay

MVD

Smash Master
Stingers understand that when we say bad we mean bad to our standards, we deal with top players all the time so it isn't anything offensive, I feel you may get the wrong idea, not that I care, just stating the facts

Player-1

Smash Legend
anyone with over 900 posts in this thread shouldn't be allowed in top 5 cause they spend too much time here.
no it's the reverse, I get bonus points added to my post count. Since I have 937 posts in here it doubles and then adds to my post count so I have ~12k posts for my top 5 reference meaning I definitely deserve #1 Diddy. Bowser too probably.

MVD

Smash Master
lol @ good players = top players mentality tho, this is why i only spend limited amounts of time when I go to flawda. Sun done got to your hair head MVD
I'm just saying what WE consider a good win and what YOU consider a good win are very different, if what you did was a good win for you I suggest you look at your standards and what your goals are brawlwise, cause if you set them that low (again no offense to any player whatsoever) then I suggest you quit cause you accompished it all already

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@Luckay I would say people from Captain L's and Lamb's region are more impressive than the NC you beat. Raziek is probably better than both scotty and Arch, and Big_D is better as well. I played your Pikachu and it is pretty good, but I doubt that gives you top 5. Do it again, and then you can talk.

Also, MVD, stop arguing with him because it isn't just logic that you are arguing with.

MVD

Smash Master
@Luckay I would say people from Captain L's and Lamb's region are more impressive than the NC you beat. Raziek is probably better than both scotty and Arch, and Big_D is better as well. I played your Pikachu and it is pretty good, but I doubt that gives you top 5. Do it again, and then you can talk.

Also, MVD, stop arguing with him because it isn't just logic that you are arguing with.
I don't understand what you mean by that Eric

stingers

Smash Obsessed
esam, thats not a fair comparison. captain L and lamb dont beat big d or raziek either (well idk about lamb like I said, but I've seen captain l vs big d, its not pretty >.>), so using them as examples for their region is pointless. it's like using yourself as an example as to why 8bitman is better than me ;) but I digress. the point is, compare the wins, not the region.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I completely second that statement above me.

again, what defines a "good" player?
People that are ranked or formerly ranked, people that on this list, people that has gained an honorable mention, people who are notable, people who play this competitive game pretty well but don't tend to be ranked, anybody else.

Pretty much it.

MVD

Smash Master
I never said you were, my post didnt allude to that at all, you still claimed they were good wins

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
no it's the reverse, I get bonus points added to my post count. Since I have 937 posts in here it doubles and then adds to my post count so I have ~12k posts for my top 5 reference meaning I definitely deserve #1 Diddy. Bowser too probably.
typical response from an over 900er.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Luckay, you went to free NC when you could of gone to WB and played a good amount of notable players and got good wins there with Pika, stop thinking with your wallet!

Also, yo Pika free dawg.

:017:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I woulda got bodied at woodbridge fool, plus I went to NC for other reasons, I pretty much broke even going to NC with gas+hotel $ lol.

Also, sorry MVD, that post was @ esam since he went to explaining how my wins weren't as good as the other pikas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom