• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
^^^^obv doesn't understand simple logic.

a win is a win, I'm just saying it's pretty silly to say one win on shugo gets you an instant 3rd spot when me/vato have been consistently getting good wins over the past 6 months.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I think he was the first of EU to get knocked out. Anyway, lost to Mekos.

Edit - Yes, Europe is awful because we have to take a six hour plane ticket to play a video game while we have jetlag. Give us credit.

:phone:
this^

that 4 week long jet lag really got to me

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think he's beaten Reflex 2 times, he's beaten kismet multiple times, he has 2 wins on me also, he has wins on DRN. He made bracket at Apex, he lost to coney in DDD dittos and bloodcross, I don't remember who he beat to get there but I know he beat at least meekspeedy and chibo

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Personally, I think that Atomsk is a better player, but as a :dedede: 4God is just too sexy. Atomsk's wins would probably put him above 4God, but 4God is a better :dedede: player.

falln

Smash Ace
speaking of sexy :dedede: , zekey was awesome at IESmash. he 2-0 felix and bladewise and got 3rd losing to weruop in winners and losers

so many fsmashes tho ._.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Personally, I think that Atomsk is a better player, but as a :dedede: 4God is just too sexy. Atomsk's wins would probably put him above 4God, but 4God is a better :dedede: player.
4God definitely has better wins since he uses full dedede, atomsk only uses dedede in certain MUs like Wario or MK banned tournaments to my knowledge.

Player-1

Smash Legend
o also, 4god is currently #1 on GA's PR that was updated in April I believe? Again, though he hasn't really been to any tournaments since then since he's away for the summer

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Don't know what u guys are debating about...I guess the second spot for DDD?

Cuz Coney is definitely number 1. Never faced a DDD so strong in my life. And I've played all three of them.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Who knows, only thing I'll keep remembering is the fact Illmatic begged for this thread to the point a poll was made to see who'll keep it and have the thread locked for the umpteenth time before the poll came up.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Atosmk should be #1 DDD, none of the others have been doing much lately.

This Diddy debate is weird now, no one even really cares about anyone but GNES n ADHD, less bracket johns and more winning.

:017:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Who knows, only thing I'll keep remembering is the fact Illmatic begged for this thread to the point a poll was made to see who'll keep it and have the thread locked for the umpteenth time before the poll came up.
Why are you always *****ing at me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom