• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTsm

Smash Master
Being top 5 is overrated anyways. Going back to be more PINGAS as usual.

Player-1

Smash Legend
[COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."]Look at all the squares[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Chuee

Smash Hero
[COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."]Look at all the squares[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]
I can quote your post and save myself a whole minute.
Still not smart enough to be a top 5 Diddy I see.

8Bitman

Smash Master
[COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."][COLLAPSE="."]Look at all the squares[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Yo bro, I heard you like Collapse!

So we Collapsed your Collapse and put it in a Collapse!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Llod for top 5 :peach:. He went to a tourney yesterday, won doubles and got 2nd in singles beating me, Logic, and Junebug. Barely lost to Lie in GF's game 5.

I fully relinquish my :peach: slaying title now.
Now? You lost to a Peach way back in January. :applejack:

M@v

Subarashii!
Not saying its worth top5 yet, but Zinoto kicked some serious *** this weekend at RAGE. Got 3rd, 2-0ing shugo in the process.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That's pretty brutal. It got me in a loop until I realized I could just quote it. :(

Also, Excel_Zero's performance makes me think of Peach as a viable character again. She's not as slow as I thought when you put your fingers to it.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Player-1's post trolled the hell outta me. I literally kept going until it went off screen. He should be #3 diddy just for that mind game :urg:

But for real tho. Zinoto put in work from what i heard. wish that tourney was stream :glare:

kismet2

Smash Ace
That's pretty brutal. It got me in a loop until I realized I could just quote it. :(

Also, Excel_Zero's performance makes me think of Peach as a viable character again. She's not as slow as I thought when you put your fingers to it.
i like your new avatar <3

yeah we tried, but there was like no internet whatsoever at the new venue. not even 4g or 3g.

:phone:
were videos recorded?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
****ing love you GA.

Also, Luckay, to my knowledge you didn't beat anybody notable, so you shouldn't go on the Pikachu list. Winning a tournament doesn't equate to you being good. At least when I won a tournament with Samus I beat Stingers and Mekos...you beat nobody.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nah bros, I'm the best Peach.
Will be showcasing it at WHOBO.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Uhh, are archer/scotty not ranked? lamb might not even be considered active, where does he live so i can look up his results. Also you had 3 spots filled already so that you couldnt be put on for samus. i didnt really care but captain l and lamb look like achievable spots so i thought why not lol

MVD

Smash Master
Uhh, are archer/scotty not ranked? lamb might not even be considered active, where does he live so i can look up his results. Also you had 3 spots filled already so that you couldnt be put on for samus. i didnt really care but captain l and lamb look like achievable spots so i thought why not lol

Cause just cause someone is ranked does not deem them a good win as a standard for country rankings, nothing against anyone but skill level is important for a list like this

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
They are ranked in NC, but they aren't relevant in terms of the top 5 thread (do you see them up there?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom