• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugwest

Smash Apprentice
Anti u upset every1 by leaving early :(, ur personally my fav mk and def the best mk dubz partner XD No sucking up.

The mk list as of consistant results and beating eachother def goes

1.Nairo
2.Anti
3.Ally
4.M2k
5.Tyrant

M2k lost to allys mk when he tried, but honestly al i can see is m2k going downhill. But i wouldn't discredit him to much considering he still makes it very far in tournies. He just needs to get back on track.

O and for those who disagree about Nairo, he did beat nientono at apex, almost twice. And him and Anti def are olimar slayers, Anti is best oli killer imo.

Enjoy debating.

Props to Esam for beating ally and vinnie in the icies ditto.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Top mid tier players

1) Illmatic
2) Chudat
3) Will
4) Seagull
5) Nakat
Doesn't have Kain.

Funny fact: I've beaten everyone on that list except Ill because we've never played.

@Airslash: :yoshi2: would never be considered a top 5 MT character. There are many other MT/LT's better then Polt results-wise and tourney results-wise.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Opinions are great, Joe.

But, Yoshi's a pretty dang decent MT character. Obviously all the "borderlines" beat him, but in the true mid tier, I would say Kirby beats him, otherwise... meh.
He's bad. He loses to like everyone. Most of MT is bad. Borderline isn't even that good, they just do more work then the rest below them (Usually by 2-3 good players maximum).
He's not talking about MUs. He's talking about players and their results...
^This.
I'll agree with him then.

We're a pretty rare character.
There are tons of :yoshi2: mains.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
Seagull Joe, Sync., Omega Tyrant, Zano, stingers, NAKAT

I see Nakat. Is namesearch fixed finally?

:018:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tons of Yoshi mains.
Only one matters, already talked about it in our skype group, but 2-5 can literally be tossed around by anyone. Hell I even said there shouldn't even be a "2nd" best for Yoshi's. Just put 3rd-6th since the success/difference between Delta and than the other 4 + other contenders (like MX or YOSH) is huge.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Throwing my wins/losses in here just to start a ****storm of A is better than B. :yeahboi:

Wins:

Dabuz
Firefly
NinjaLink
Zhao
Mikey Lenetia
Lain
Lordhelmet
Sauc3
Sago
DLA

Lost MMs to Mr. R and HolyNightmare

Can I be #1 :diddy: yet :yeahboi: :troll:

falln

Smash Ace
yoshi isnt viable because in theory given ideal circumstances of both players playing optimally with full knowledge of the matchup and neither player attempting to make any reads and playing completely textbook, yoshi has a matchup ratio of 40% against the other higher tiered characters and that simply will not do

also lol cant jump out shield now what noob

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Egg > Grab > fthrow
Pivot grab
Invulnerability when using Jump for the second time.
Combo ends in groundpound.

Eh, more eggs and his super fast digestive system (you got in his egg).

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Tons of Yoshi mains.
Only one matters, already talked about it in our skype group, but 2-5 can literally be tossed around by anyone. Hell I even said there shouldn't even be a "2nd" best for Yoshi's. Just put 3rd-6th since the success/difference between Delta and than the other 4 + other contenders (like MX or YOSH) is huge.
What? XD 1,3,4,5,6 would totally be the best list ever.

On a serious note, the Yoshi list looks like doodoo. Needs MX!

1)Delta-Cod
2)Raptor
3)MX
4)HadesBlade
5)Firefly

@AirSlash Yoshi isn't good :(

MVD

Smash Master
So player 1 for top 3 diddy
Kiwi for top 5 kirby
Seibrik for top 5 wario and DDD
Me for top five coach

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Nairo has done nothing but prove himself since Apex, the results speak for itself, he should absolutely be moved to the 1st MK slot, anyone debating otherwise is a terrible judge of skill/analyzing results. Anti could be second, since his return to singles him and Nairo are 1-1 but Nairo has had the higher placings at the largest events, both have shown they have way better MU experience then M2K who still just can't get down certain match ups, I'd honestly move him to 3rd.

Also, I agree Ally is overall better then Tyrant but his MK doesn't seem as good, at least the games I saw from SKTAR, his Snake is Godly.

:017:
My MK is just broken vs other MK lol I'm like best dittoer along with M2K I think?

Haven't lost a set in dittos other than M2K.

Whenever I do Full MK only tourneys and I'm warmed up, my MK is MUCH better than SKTAR( I lost to ICS -_- I'm not the type to camp so I'm like the ****test player vs ICS as MK so don't base off from ESAM wrecking me >.>)

Too much biased anyhow.

Nairo is awesome though won't lie he's def better than me overall, it's his char after all.

C.J.

Smash Master
Ally, as terrible as the MU is for Snake (vs Pika), you did so well. Do you think it's as bad as Esam makes it out to be or not so much?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm a little biased I suppose because I prefer when Ally was a Snake main only, but he was doing great with Snake, sure he got hit alot offstage, but it looked like he could just get hit by the weak thunder hits and survive a long time.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
idk no MU experience really, all I know is keep grenades on you or you're either dead or coming back at 130+%. I give up on that MU though I'll just have to use cheap characters from now on and play cheap like em.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
- As most people have been saying, Nairo is the undisputed best :metaknight:

Potential :kirby2: List

1. Chu/Falln
2. Chu/Falln
3. Mikekirby/Y.b.m
4. Mikekirby/Y.b.m
5. RRR/Kiwi

Kiwi made it out of pools in the most stacked East Coast National Tourney this past weekend. This girl is going in :yeahboi:
As for MK... M2K still is 2-1 with Nairo as of recent sets and tbh he came really close to 2-0ing Trela until he dropped that gimp game 2. Trela also was the person who came closest to beating Nairo too. It MAYBE true Nairo is better than M2K, but it's not undisputed.

As for Kirbys... Chu skill-wise is undisputedly the best Kirby, but results-wise, I dunno what Falln has been doing in SoCal, so I can't say, but... Why do you consider Kiwi but not me? Kiwi and I literally placed the same at SKTAR and we both used Kirby. I did use MK too, but I used Kirby when it mattered in my most important set to make it out of pools (me vs M@v). Me going MK vs a random Marth shouldn't be held against me, I just did it cause MK would make it easier, but I double 2-stocked him with my MK on a bad day, I could've won with Kirby too. Our bracket performance shouldn't matter since we both got last in bracket anyway.

Just curious also (since I don't read many results threads) how has Kiwi been doing in NE? I have a win over Luckay with Kirby (3rd best Pit) as well as that set helped me get ranked in my region. Is Kiwi ranked in NE/have notable wins with Kirby? All I know is that she beat Eazy in pools with Kirby at SKTAR.

Tbh, I honestly DON'T know who has a better Kirby between me and Kiwi since I didn't get to play her at SKTAR, but if you're gonna say SKTAR should get her on as a top 5 Kirby, there's no reason SKTAR shouldn't get me on as a top 5 Kirby either.

Also, I think MikeKirby may very well be the third best Kirby, I know YbM plays more ZSS than Kirby now and MikeKirby's been getting really good lately. If I knew YbM's recent wins with Kirby, then it'd be easier to make a judgment though.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
That is pretty smart actually especially at high %. Genius I might look into this.
I think you should unrust your ICs. If they were close to as good as, say, your MK/Snake, you could probably do a lot better against ESAM (you guys would probably IC ditto) and you probably would have won IMPULSE.
Or maybe just keep practicing on that Marth. Your Snake+MK alone don't seem to be good enough (at nationals anyway), because for some reason your MK is bad against ICs.

Napos

Smash Ace
Lol player-1 and his #3 wishes.
Pay attention to the dude! Diddy list.

1. ADHD
2.GNES
3.Dekar
4.player-1
5.Vato

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mains Snake and says he'll have to START using cheap characters to play.
You've been doing that since days of old, buddy. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
Mains Snake and says he'll have to START using cheap characters to play.
You've been doing that since days of old, buddy. :applejack:
Haha, Ive been thinking this too. Same with all the MK players complaining about ICs now, how dare a good character have a difficult MU xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom