• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:wolf: list update:
1) Kain/Seagull
2) Kain/Seagull
3) McPP
4) Pane
5) Shiro

It's a shame to remove Choice, but he hasn't played in over 6 months now :/.

:018:

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Saw V in the stream. Extremely good zss. Obviously, he should be on the list. As for where, I don't know.

Nobody is ignoring YBM, though. We just have a situation where other ZSS are quickly putting in solid wins and there are only 5 spots lol.

Is Gnes' MK a better win than Dojo?
I lost pretty bad when Gnes and I met again in bracket...so I would say it's at least a comparable one when we're talking about the ZSS matchup. If I recall, Dojo consistently has trouble with ZSS.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I didn't really do anything at Impulse. So put MX above me please.

Good **** Mike. <3 I knew you were going to start taking names sooner or later.

:005:
Thanks Jake. Why yu no beat people at impulse?

I think the list should be:

1st: Delta
2nd: Raptor
3rd: MX
4th: Ladiesblade
5th: Firefly

And I'm not gonna' lie, outside of pools, I honestly did go more :fox: than I did :yoshi2: at Vengeance.

I played :yoshi2: game 1 against DLA and game 1&2 against luckay.
Pools...I know I played/lost to Krys, but I can't remember. I'll have to look at the thread again.
:edit: The thread doesn't show the pools as far as I can tell. D:

Cassio

Smash Master
I think shiro has semi-quit. Although youd have to ask him for sure, mostly its he has a hard time attending events.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i tried twice to post and go crashboards code so ill just say that I don't think v115 weekend puts him over Bio or Y.B.M, although I do think he is good, but i don't know a whole lot about canada so maybe those a bigger wins than I'm thinking they are.

Also Y.B.M, Bio, V115 and Dakpo all look pretty consistent to me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Never heard of FK beating anyone notable (cept Bio), placing really doesn't count for anything.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
:wolf: list update:
1) Kain/Seagull
2) Kain/Seagull
3) McPP
4) Pane
5) Shiro

It's a shame to remove Choice, but he hasn't played in over 6 months now :/.
I don't agree with the order but people are right.

Gull going for #1.

I think that MCPE/You get a lot of your quality wins with 1/2 wolf and 1/2 alt in set.

IDK if Pane has alts or if Shiro does either.

Lycan tho?

:059:
No.

I think shiro has semi-quit. Although youd have to ask him for sure, mostly its he has a hard time attending events.
I mean until someone does something better than he's done or he really doesn't show up then yeah, alright.

But he just got put on like 4 months ago. And I'm the only one who would be a logical replacement given Pane's addition.

I don't know his wins with :wolf:. He's like Holms in that he never posts, utilizes Fsmash a lot, and has a ton of alts.
He doesn't have them I believe, also I have never been impressed with his wolf but I haven't seen vids since likeeeee March.

Cassio

Smash Master
Seagulls always said him and Kain are about the same level but puts Kain first.

Also I think CSXmark and Lycan would need consideration as well if someone were removed from the list, although I dont know all wolves.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagulls always said him and Kain are about the same level but puts Kain first.

Also I think CSXmark and Lycan would need consideration as well if someone were removed from the list, although I dont know all wolves.
Wow, I actually agreed with Cassio.
I don't agree with the order but people are right.

I think that MCPE/You get a lot of your quality wins with 1/2 wolf and 1/2 alt in set.

IDK if Pane has alts or if Shiro does either.
@Rob, I don't care if I'm 1st or 2nd lmao. Give me 5th or take me off even. It doesn't matter to me.

Pane has no alts. I don't know about Shiro.

Also, what quality wins do I get going half :wolf:? I rarely switch off :wolf:. I do vs like :dedede:, :pikachu2: (If I lose R1), and :popo: (Depends on ruleset).

_Kain_

Smash Champion
What wins does Seagull have that make him better than me?

If he's better he is, but I mean I just wanna see what you guys say to see if your just being biased or actually know facts

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm not biased or discrediting Kain, I noticed Joe made it out of Apex pools while Kain did not, Joe also just out placed him at that big MW event, its just my opinion.

ESAM eat a ****!!!

:017:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wow, I actually agreed with Cassio.

@Rob, I don't care if I'm 1st or 2nd lmao. Give me 5th or take me off even. It doesn't matter to me.

Pane has no alts. I don't know about Shiro.

Also, what quality wins do I get going half :wolf:? I rarely switch off :wolf:. I do vs like :dedede:, :pikachu2: (If I lose R1), and :popo: (Depends on ruleset).

Coney :p

Shiro went and debunked CSX's wins, he suggested himself on the wolf boards, though I'm sure he's really good, I haven't seen vids.

Lycan doesn't main wolf and doesn't get wins with wolf iirc.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Lycan did the whole win his entire pool and then get stomped in brackets thing in practically every single SoCal tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom