• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I have a win on Will @ uprise , mike kirby @ uprise , a few on raptor, and a win on orion @ ktar do those wins count for anything?

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
O my bad mixed you up for this idiet I no named Player 3

Was gonna bring up possibility of Ryo > San, but San is at Impulse right now, so dunno if that's worth bringing up.
I've watched Ryo play a lot, but I've only seen San's videos. I would say Ryo shows a stronger mastery of the character, but idk about what wins each of them have on their records.

BioDG

Smash Ace
v115 put in some huge work tonight. This list should be interesting in the near future.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have a win on Will @ uprise , mike kirby @ uprise , a few on raptor, and a win on orion @ ktar do those wins count for anything?
Yeah that's pretty good lol

I guess it depends on regional views on who better players are for me vs you.

I'd be fine with him ahead of me tbh, those are good wins and are + - equal to mine. Respect.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think his wins outclass DRN's wins. He beat Zinoto, MJG, and Swordguard. DRN has beat pretty much everybody in the GA/AL region, as well as Dojo and a few others (I think) at Apex. IDK, it's close.

Man, people are so bad against ZSS @_@

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I agree with ESAM, I don't think I should be above DRN unless he has been inactive recently, because his wins are better than mine.
But anyway, my wins from IMPULSE are Luckay, Firefly, Zinoto, MJG and Swordgard. I lost to Dabuz and Mr.R, and only got outplaced by those two and Ally (I got 4th)

I hope people liked my commentary :D

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
it was Gnes' MK, but considering he pretty much destroyed everyone at the tourney with MK, I'd say it's still a pretty **** good win. He did come back in losers and 2-0 Bio tho, so idk what to say about the situation.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
YBM still plays zss and is a great zss/person. I met him recently and is really chill. I'm still not sure if he is up to speed with V115 and Bio though.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Now this is a story all about how
This list got twist-turned upside-down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how V115 kicked me off the top 5 ZSS list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom