• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
but who did you beat with yoshi and why should we care you beat them? You gotta be more specific espeically when you say you didn't even go full yoshi

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I said like 3 comments before that I beat Krystedez Hadesblade, XeroXen, 2-0 and went 2-1 against Xisin all with Yoshi. I also said I only went full Fox in a set against Sneaky Tako and 1 game against Mister Eric.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
^Same.

Hades has more consistency during a match but less during a whole tournament.
Also MX has better usage of ATs.
And of course results wise I don't believe I've seen Hades break top 5 yet or at least recently at an event with MX, Kel, or a God Kai in it.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
MX is ****. End of story.

Also, Krystedez is back and active for now.

Even if he's not on the Wario list for whatever reason. Him not being on T-5 Pits is an atrocity.

Also, XeroXen is a top-5 Mario.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Actually no I wouldn't agree. MX should definitely be on the list but Firefly shouldn't be off.
1)Delta
2)Hades/Me
3)Me/Hades
4)Firefly/Mx
5)MX/Firefly

Firefly is better than Slush imo and he's at Impulse if I remember correctly. Although MX over Firefly might be a possibility. I just don't think Firefly should be off.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, MCPE deserves his spot ahead of me after hearing about that.

But I should still be #5 since Choice is hella inactive.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I agree with Juu on this one. I do disagree with Raptor in regards to MX's placement. IMO, MX should be above Hades. He's currently better than Hades.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The Yoshi ditto means everything after all.
Also, Firefly has admitted on many different occasions he's using Diddy/Donkey Kong (not sure about last one) more than Yoshi.

Guess we'll see what character icons are next to his name whenever Impulse results are posted.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
It's hard to tell who's better off of one tournament, especially when MX has some secondaries to rely on and Hades doesn't. Although I mostly just don't agree with Firefly being taken off.

@Slush he said that but the 2 tournaments after that he had Yoshi on his tournament results.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's hard to tell who's better off of one tournament, especially when MX has some secondaries to rely on and Hades doesn't. Although I mostly just don't agree with Firefly being taken off.

Didn't you go from no placement to 2nd based off of one tournament alone?

Also, hades has a pocket D3.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
No, Slush it was from different wins. Will, YoshQ, Cheese and Atomsk. These all didn't happen in one tournament lol.

And wtf hades uses D3? XD he hates the character though.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Dcold I've won one set with IC's in my tournament life ever. I can't even CG with them. Heck I've won more sets as Jigglypuff lol. Although I just like to troll with Jiggs. And omg that YouTube vid Slush posted... XD I've always loved that combo.

SoulPech

Smash Master
this isn't just ONE tournament though. in the past 3 tournies (2 weeks), he placed 2nd, 1st, and 3rd. The second tourney he did use mostly Fox. There was an extreme improvement when he got beat by Krys after their first run in, then he beats Kryz 2-0 as Yoshi and was undefeated with Yoshi up until the final pools. I also want to add that he 2 stocked LadiesBlades in Yoshi dittos, then cp as DDD and got beat again, while MX remained Yoshi.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Who does Kismet use on McPe? Cause Falco isn't a hard counter :awesome:

Even MU is even

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That's what this thread is for :p
Nah, knowing most people they'd tell us to take it somewhere else or tell us to stop talking about Yoshi since they sing the same song in the tierlist/MU threads.
That and the skype chat is dead half the time while people are leaving cause of Airslash apparently.

Dcold

Smash Lord
O my bad mixed you up for this idiet I no named Player 3

Was gonna bring up possibility of Ryo > San, but San is at Impulse right now, so dunno if that's worth bringing up.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

@Slush he said that but the 2 tournaments after that he had Yoshi on his tournament results.
I would like MX to bring in some results he's had besides the recent tournament. That would give me a good idea on whether Hades belongs above or below him. Just this one tournament isn't enough to gauge I agree.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think mx should be on there, but as far as him being better than hades is pretty difficult to judge at the moment. I've played both of them, and I have no idea whos better, they're both amazing and talented players. <3

I just really believe that MX deserves to be on this list. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom