• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't see why he should be yet. He was the highest placing Yoshi in Apex. Yes he's been inactive for a while but I don't think 6 months is long enough.
You'd be better off focusing on advancing further in tournament than advancing further on this list.
In this case, stop already. It does make me wonder why you're the only one still wanting him on this list after almost 6 months of no activity, still growing.

Illmatic has already taken him off and put you as second, can't you just leave it as that already? Don't be ignorant.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Oh, just using the same message but towards him. My bad lol.

But it's not like Raptor said he preferred to have Polt on over him getting better, but he just respects Polt? Doesn't imply that he's not trying hard enough to get above him in skill/wins/whatever

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
pj just went to the last houston tourney about 2 weeks ago and got 5th, and he's mostly likely gonna be at ascension tomorrow as well.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I guess I'm wanting to aim for top 5 Kirby, Ganon, and Oli.

Still, I hate practicing alone with Lv9s.
And a tournament in FL would be returning in August/September, soooooo......Hrm.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMFAO at people saying Pj doesn't play.
Umm, research before you say anything.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Cause Raptor is too focused on wanting Polt back on the list after 6 months rather than just improving himself to get better wins then him...
Slush, I honestly don't know what you're thinking half the time @_@ I just respect Polt and feel he should be up there to have a more accurate list. But I guess 6 months really is a big deal.

When did I ever say I'm not trying to improve? I'm not sure where you got all these assumptions from. >.> You seem to freak out every time someone mentions Polt staying on.

Dcold what's your real name? >:|

Also mah boi MX putting in work lately! :) He will **** tomorrow.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, I honestly don't know what you're thinking half the time @_@ I just respect Polt and feel he should be up there to have a more accurate list. But I guess 6 months really is a big deal.
>.> You seem to freak out every time someone mentions Polt staying on.
Same can be said for you about trying to figure out what you're thinking.
Why keep anyone on a list that hasn't touched brawl in half a year? Frankly, I respect Polt alot more than you I can say that much, I just don't agree with keeping him on after 5-6 months of inactivity.

And I don't freak out when he's brought up, cause again, the only person who brings up that he should stay/get back on is you alone.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Lol I'm not the only one Slush.. :p I'm just the most recent one.

And no offense but didn't you say you never even bothered to talk to Polt at tournaments? @-@ Hows that respect?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Fight fight fight.

Polt es numero uno huehuehue
Jk slush>polt
and deltacod
and raptor
definately >raptor

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And no offense but didn't you say you never even bothered to talk to Polt at tournaments? @-@ Hows that respect?

Actually it was more of we both were antisocial to the point we barely talked, but I did mention in the skype on three occasions that I had a fun and good talk with him back in February last year after Zigsta's Blizzard Beach.

Also, I looked up to him when I saw his videos years ago and then finally meeting him at Smash Con Queso around August of 2010.

Our conversations during almost every tourney in 2010/11 (since he lived in Austin we went to every tournament together almost) was mostly about Yoshi and what to do against X character (or detective conan). So again, actual serious conversation took place after almost 7 months.

8Bitman

Smash Master
idk who 8bitman is but, i bet he's better than the supermegarobman becuse his name is't ********

name predetermines skill level.
I DO know who you are, and from this comment I like you a lot now. :3

8bitman beat Seibrik semi-recently (Early may or late April I think).
Sorry, I know you were trying to clarify for me, but I don't count that in the least bit. Seibrik went Marth, Seibrik's Marth is pretty bad, so if I didn't win.... Well then i'd have to kill myself...

Also my win against ESAM is very outdated and I never really counted it as that big of a deal for me anyway.

All I know is that on July 28th, I will be able to get my name out to at least a few other states, and definitely shut NC up.

I am pretty sure, even if I do my worst, after July 28th, I will be considered a Top 5 R.O.B in the least. No time for scrubs...

SoulPech

Smash Master
MX got 3rd today at a tournament. He beat Krys 2-0 in pools. He also beat Hades apparently. Mah boi! :3

MX could have won the tournament, but played very sloppy towards the final round. We blame it on his timing of when he ate xD. Yeah, he beat Krys 2-0 in pools, and beat Hades 2-0 at Yoshi dittos. Aww yeaaaaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom