• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I havent even felt like Ive been playing good until a couple months ago, and Genesis where I had a lot of those sets was 5ish moths ago, Ive gotten MUCH better since then. Back then, in state I was happy with 7th or 9th, now Im disappointed with myself if I get anything below 4th. I improved a lot since then, and results show it. I also know that a lot of the people I DID play back then were pretty impressed, which just proves my point further.

Coney

Smash Master
if you have to argue for your spot on the top 5 list yourself, you probably haven't earned a spot on the top 5 list

Tesh

Smash Hero
If all you have is a slipping mid tier main and "close sets with" then yoshi must be doing really poorly.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I used to have close sets with top players too, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yup, imma just wait till I can go out of state again or something. Also, @Mav/Coney, multiple people have came in asking for Top 5 themselves and Krystedez even encouraged doing so. Besides, like I am accepting now, I haven't actually played enough people/shown myself to the point where others would even suggest me, cuz I havent done much due to my lack of making big tournaments.

Coney

Smash Master
Also, @Mav/Coney, multiple people have came in asking for Top 5 themselves and Krystedez even encouraged doing so.
and i think it's just as silly when they do it, especially considering how quick people are to jump on bandwagons and suggest people for this thread after even just one solid win

2Djeff was by far the worst perpetrator tho, lmfao

Player-1

Smash Legend
can we take biglou and scatt off? Neither have played luigi in tournament in like 9 months or something. Mr concon should be in top 3 probably

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I have been beating X for over a year now, just not consistently until around 4 or so months ago.

And yes, Close =/= Win, I never said that, but being able to make a game close still shows that you can hold your ground against said person.
Ya ****ing right friendlies don't count dawg

:phone:

Judo777

Smash Master
if you have to argue for your spot on the top 5 list yourself, you probably haven't earned a spot on the top 5 list
First rule of the top 5: We do not argue ourselves onto the top 5.
Second rule of the top 5: We DO NOT argue ourselves onto the top 5!

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
and i think it's just as silly when they do it, especially considering how quick people are to jump on bandwagons and suggest people for this thread after even just one solid win

2Djeff was by far the worst perpetrator tho, lmfao
can we take biglou and scatt off? Neither have played luigi in tournament in like 9 months or something. Mr concon should be in top 3 probably
not sure if he did this on purpose or was it that ironic?

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, Coney is right for most of the top 5 list. But when only 6 and a half people play that character and you've never even heard of 2 of them, one of them hasn't played in a year and one of them goes out and places well as well as beating a top player then I'm pretty sure they deserve to be on the list.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
NEO hasn't risen after beating Dabuz. You should fix that. And what has Zex done with Marth that keeps him at 2nd somehow?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
stop beating around the bush and just nominate me already :embarrass:
I will if you nominate me!

In all seriousness though, I want to know where choice and AC went to, if they are still active and play, because otherwise we Wolves may have to sit and discuss the list in private so we can get it right.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yo if this was an actual research thread I could understand not updating at all, but it's literally just copy paste names

Neon!

Smash Lord
I just know he beat john numbers, who Will lost to lol. I know he also beat zorai and took a match off of vinnies ice climbers with dk which is amazing considering vinnie's proficiency in that matchup.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I just know he beat john numbers, who Will lost to lol. I know he also beat zorai and took a match off of vinnies ice climbers with dk which is amazing considering vinnie's proficiency in that matchup.
John#s beat Will?
Wow, good **** to him.
I wish results were saved lol...............

Tesh

Smash Hero
this is enough to shoot up the rankings?

he took a game off of someone good, yea i did that too, put me up for sonic
he beat someone who beat someone good.....yea i did that too, put me up for sonic
he beat some marth? yea i did that too, put me up for sonic

well then again there is only 1 other active DK in north america anyway right?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
dr. grandpa isn't active at all unless he played at concentrate 3. otherwise he hasn't done anything in like 6 months. cable hasn't played much either.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
o and chuee results arent up cuz they used a laptop from the venue but results were 1.vinnie 2.Bloodcross 3.Bizkit 4.Nairo 5.Ikon/Penta 7.Will/Nicole

Neon!

Smash Lord
Nairo is more active than dr. G or Cable which is why I advocated him for the 2nd spot. Cable is still the 2nd best dk in my opinion he just wont do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom