• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Nairo's DK honestly might surpass Will. He makes a lot less mistakes and overall plays better. Just my 2 cents.

Cassio

Smash Master
So, Rich just got second at a SoCal Tournament beating tearbear. And Anuar got first beating Rich and Mike. Anuar is for sure 3rd best oli at least.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Considering Cassio just used the word JUST, Id assume that means it happened yesterday.

EDIT: Also, Im pretty sure Dabuz is the #1 Olimar.

Cassio

Smash Master
Considering Rich just beat tearbear, thats a hard case to make. Dabuz has only done particularly well in NY/NJ when MK is banned.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well MK is going to be banned anyway, so if MK is his only problem, what's stopping him at all come January? Also, being ranked #1 in his state/region and beating people like ADHD, Vinnie, Atomsk, Nairo, etc makes me consider him to be better.

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Solid sweep through bracket. 2-0 Vato, 2-0 Mike, 2-1 Rich (winners). In grand finals Rich took the first set really solidly (3-0). The second set came to last game.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Well MK is going to be banned anyway, so if MK is his only problem, what's stopping him at all come January? Also, being ranked #1 in his state/region and beating people like ADHD, Vinnie, Atomsk, Nairo, etc makes me consider him to be better.
Dabuz goes pretty much even with Wyatt Nairo and I.

Cassio

Smash Master
Minty is a good troll :cool:

Zagashi, look at who he lost to. He got taken out by tearbear who Rich just beat, and Rich hardly even plays. So no, I wouldnt call 4th particularly well when youre ranked first in NY/NJ and using those laurels to make a case for 1st.

Cassio

Smash Master
That inui logic
Inui logic would be if I said Anuar was better than Dabuz. If you cant compare people based on who they do or dont beat then theres nothing left to compare people at all, lol.

Coney

Smash Master
i'm honestly hoping 4god has a breakout performance @ apex

great guy, great player, has the potential but needs more experience and that one big PUSH

the world will know

Cassio

Smash Master
>2011
>defending inui logic
>understands inui logic. :urg:

I am kind of bias with olimar though, mostly because I think socal knows the MU and every other non-japanese oli would get wrecked with their linear styles if they had to compete here, while ours achieve success by actually playing smart. LSC was kind of a bonus in that regard :cool:.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
^Makes sense if the counter argument is using Inui logic. Otherwise he's still #1 Olimar ;)

And I've recently seen vids of 4GOD and am suprised not many have heard of him. Let me just say it was scary to watch him. He's a legit player.

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Can I make a stance to go for top 5 Yoshi? Ive taken top 4 in all the tournaments in my area for a long time, and, while due to my money problem I cant travel often, those who I have played when OoS can vouch for me that Im pretty good.

Tbh, I really dont have any big names under my belt due to my lack of traveling (Ive beaten __X__ multiple times if that counts), but Ive had close sets with people like:
SK92
Krystadez
Trevonte
FOW
Seibrik
etc
Just read this. Did you seriously make this post thinking you're better than Slush, Me, Sharky, YOSH, MX? O_O No offense dude but you get mediocre placings in a state that isn't nearly as difficult as the other Yoshis mentioned who get just as good, if not, better placings. I thought this was a troll post (especially when I read the argument was almost beating people) but damn.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm da bess Yoshi mane.

4God is extremely legit. Been that way for a long time. Hoping he does great cause the work he puts in to d3 is crazy.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What are you guys talking about? Beating M2K automatically puts you above everyone who didn't beat M2K. So like Rich Brown then Dabuz.

Of course Dabuz didn't get anything for beating M2K. It was just for "seeding".

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just read this. Did you seriously make this post thinking you're better than Slush, Me, Sharky, YOSH, MX? O_O No offense dude but you get mediocre placings in a state that isn't nearly as difficult as the other Yoshis mentioned who get just as good, if not, better placings. I thought this was a troll post (especially when I read the argument was almost beating people) but damn.

Im not going to start a flame war here cuz I already said Im just going to wait to prove myself anyway, but Im almost 100% positive that im better than 3 of the people you mentioned. Not going to say who to avoid conflict, but the other 2 Ive felt pretty even with, and lately my results/skill has greatly increased, so I felt I might have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom