• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I don't understand how they are still counting Felix's wins from MLG if they don't count my wins against DEHF, Rich and Tearbear

Player-1

Smash Legend
Felix's wins don't really count from MLG, he's just been holding it down in his state getting 2nd to Jem pretty much every tournament. He hasn't really done much that would bring him down, nor up as he is pretty much just staying in state, yet he's still active.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Felix's wins don't really count from MLG, he's just been holding it down in his state getting 2nd to Jem pretty much every tournament. He hasn't really done much that would bring him down, nor up as he is pretty much just staying in state, yet he's still active.
Who does he beat though?

vato_break

Smash Master
i should be up there for diddy. in the last PR session i have beaten Falln, Hall, concon, vicegrip, paper(used to be ranked) and have placed top 5 the last three tournaments and got 7th at champion

vato_break

Smash Master
I think thats good enough. i also beat X and zekey but, that was the PR season before the last one. I also got RePR'd in SoCal using mainly diddy kong. Though lets see what others think ^.^

Player-1

Smash Legend
I beat kismet, kadaj, Micaelis, Billy, DRN (x2), 4God as well as other ranked GA/NC/AL players that probably no one has heard of. Last season I beat Stingers (x2), Seagull, plus other people. Last 3 tournament placings of mine were 2nd, 4th, and 3rd.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lie definitely shouldn't be removed, he still plays Diddy and has good results....

JUST NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHO HE BEATS WITH SOLO DIDDY >=(

Felix isn't inactive either, he's just exclusively been playing in WA and like the last million tournaments I've seen it's always been 1. Jem 2. Felix. I wouldn't totally be against making him lower or taking him off, but he's still active and he hasn't really lost to anyone that would warrant him being lower or be taken off.

IMO GDX would be the next on the list, then you, vato, then probably Zinoto.

vato_break

Smash Master
Idk WA tournaments have around 10 people or less..so i assume his bracket is like BYE-> Jem, loses to jem-> plays jem in GFs. so the only person he likely plays is jem and the only person he loses too is also jem. I'll prob beat havok or something nexttime

Cassio

Smash Master
I beat kismet, kadaj, Micaelis, Billy, DRN (x2), 4God as well as other ranked GA/NC/AL players that probably no one has heard of.
Ive actually never hear about any of those people except like, Kadaj. How do they do at regionals/nationals? Beating players you tell us are good doesnt let us know anything if we cant compare them to people we know are good.

C.J.

Smash Master
Kismet was a top Falco who went MK for awhile that is back to Falco last I've heard. Mic is a very proficient Wario, Billy is an amazing Sheik and a solid Snake, DRN is potentially the third best ZSS (arguable), and 4GOD is easily top 3 DDDs.

Every person in that list is fairly well known and respected as a solid to high level player.

Cassio

Smash Master
Knowing who they are and knowing their recent accomplishments are two different things, and Kadaj is the only one Ive heard of travelling. If the only thing we know is that they beat one another thats useless, in that case Colorado for best whoever the heck people in Colorado play.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Kismet was a top Falco who went MK for awhile that is back to Falco last I've heard. Mic is a very proficient Wario, Billy is an amazing Sheik and a solid Snake, DRN is potentially the third best ZSS (arguable), and 4GOD is easily top 3 DDDs.

Every person in that list is fairly well known and respected as a solid to high level player.
DRN isn't top 3 ZSS, sorry.

C.J.

Smash Master
He appears to me to be better than Shlike and PatG. Certainly not better than you or Salem. Honestly, I had forgotten about Y.B.M. so probably not him. In any event, I can easily be wrong and welcome corrections, Nick.

Cassio- I don't follow results very closely, I admit, so I can't tell you their accomplishments. You just stated you didn't know who they were, so I elaborated on them.

vato_break

Smash Master
i've beaten Falln(top 2 kirby), Hall(beaten people like anuar, DSF, and took a set off m2k?), Concon(recently beat Dehf and brian h) Vicegrip(has beaten Raz), X(top 5 at MLG, has beaten tyrant and mike recently) Paper x3 (used to be ranked has beaten people like anuar and raz) and before kiraflax moved to back to AZ i also beat him(previously ranked in socal)

Coney

Smash Master
i'm honestly not sure what any ddds have done, so i'm not sure if 4god being a top 3 ddd is warranted

that section is mostly outdated anyway and is more of an "all time" thing, as afaik none of the five even compete in tourneys regularly anymore

shlike

Smash Ace
DRN for best zss

DRN #1

Trolling aside, DRN is not better than nick/salem/dakpo. I'll give him the benefit out of the doubt that he's better than me. Just know that I don't play this game anymore. The only time I play is at tourneys, and that's almost never. I don't think he's better than patg or ybm either for that matter. I haven't seen any of his vids or his results other than the results from his region (which is not very strong compared to east coast, texas, socal, etc.) Let your results at apex speak for you rather than regionally biased players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom