• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
I think Vinnie and ESAM are about to break Ice Climbers.

Step 1: Become extremely proficient with a high tier character that does well on almost all stages and in a wide variety of MUs.
Step 2: Co-main a character thats broken on neutrals

Good luck to the new metagame, lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
GnW is not that difficult to fight. He does well on a lot of the wonkier stages, but it isn't a shutdown by any means.

Nicole

Smash Champion
not that i beileve in having or agree with alot of this stupid list, but

razmakazi not even being in top 5 peaches?
for shame.

his placings are about the same as illmatic's, consistent in his region which is just as hard/harder than ill's. now granted he uses secondaries for certain matchups which is why he should NOT be above ill but...

yeah come on.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah, Raz is good I've been saying this for like.. forever

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
idk unless you're ranked w/e in any region (unless you're a low tier main or w/e) probably wont be on this list... lol

tell the west coast to actually post results for once...
This. You guys have a lot of good players and PLENTY of tournaments (at least when I was there over the summer).

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Honestly, if I don't do something extremely notable at Lone Star Circuit Championship coming up with DEHF, M2K, Dabuz, and others coming down.... #1 Spot for Peach may be up for grabs.

My results are semi-consistent, and you can judge stuff off of videos all you want but I really need to travel or cause a huge upset in Houston sometime soon.

Apex or Championship I guess.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Open with ICs on starter stage, win, and if you lose game 2 you can get a easy win on RC with GaW vs most characters.
So...ban RC, await GnW's/IC's alternate pick, select a character that could perform well enough against either GnW or ICs (especially on neutrals or Brinstar against GnW), and go from there. I mean, I could see the ICs - GnW/Wario tactic becoming a rather powerful one indeed but there are certainly ways around it if the opponent doesn't leave themselves wide open to be crushed by either extreme (GnW/RC, ICs/FD, etc.). This is a clear example of how mindful people need to be about their character selection going into the future, and it's a beautiful thing to behold.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
idk unless you're ranked w/e in any region (unless you're a low tier main or w/e) probably wont be on this list... lol

tell the west coast to actually post results for once...
I am ranked in SoCal!

If I had to make a DDD List that actually has people on it who play ddd and let alone play, it would be:

Coney
Atomsk
Zekey
Beef
Junk

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
No 4GOD love?

I'm ranked second in GA xD. Lol just noticed Player-1 was higher then BigLou waaaaat

DRN

Smash Lord
it's cuz his only notable wins with diddy recently are 4god and kismet
Thats only recently though. He still has some decent recent past wins. I mean there are people on the lists that are way more inactive then him and yet their old wins are keeping them on there. Anther is a good example lol

W/e though Gooo Player-1 :190:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think I should be up there for Diddy. Iv'e taken a set off of DEHF, Rich Brown and Tearbear.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thats only recently though. He still has some decent recent past wins. I mean there are people on the lists that are way more inactive then him and yet their old wins are keeping them on there. Anther is a good example lol

W/e though Gooo Player-1 :190:
past results don't matter and anther shouldn't be on there, any invactives should be taken off and that's pretty much what everyone has been saying

Cassio

Smash Master
Ok, these are the only two acceptable Pikachu lists:

1)ESAM
2)Anther
3)PikaPika / K Prime
4)PikaPika / K Prime
5)Z

OR

1) ESAM
2) K Prime
3) Z
4) Brick
5) Stealth

Actually 5 on the second list would be difficult because there might be people with good seconds.

Cassio

Smash Master
lol, on second thought it should probably be stealth for now so Im gonna edit it. Things could change tho.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Then why are Felix and Chudat (Kirby) still up there?
felix is active bro....and chudat shouldn't be on there, in case you didn't realize people have been saying this for the past 3 pages.

Vato, only wins from like end of June should count, anything else is outdated IMO.

edit: and yes 4god has only been to 2 tournaments but beat really notable people and placed really well at both.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol wow tommy goin off, dude always talks about how swf doesn't care and stuff but if you ever mention his name he goes off
I didn't run the old rankings myself, etc. chill out.

also i'm surprised at tommy basically saying stingers shouldn't even be ranked. also stingers i didn't say you're outright better than me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom