• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
UTDZac, matches count more for tournaments either way. If you get 5th because you got a free ride into winner's semis, that doesn't mean you are that good if you beat ****ty beat and lost to the better ones. Ranking wise, I would rather beat 2 really good people in pools or something and get 13th than get free wins and get 4th.
WTF wrong with you, I want that free ride to 4th.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Krys.
Question.

Are players allowed to be on more than one list?
I'll address that along with my overhaul idea. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Players should prepare themselves to focus on only two characters in any case if they want future updates to favor them. Any more and it becomes a subjective mess and tangled net of who's better and who more reliably mains or seconds a character.

I feel people who main seconds (like Atomsk or Ally) to take out matchups they can't handle should definitely be considered. But, like, for me, my results can't be used too much to boost my wario OR pit standings, because I use them half and half or lately, more pit than wario. Still, Pit in pools doesnt garner me much attention, and Pit taking out even matchups in bracket doesn't really say much for my skill as a player unless, like, the other player is immensely better than most people.

Just keep all this in mind and have an open view when I release updates Sunday. ^^

Tearbear

Smash Ace
MK being banned is gonna mess it up cause most of the MKs are gonna rely on CPing with a bunch of a characters

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
hey hey hey

Tyrants falco might be the second best

Tyrant plays with mikehaze a lot, i don't know why its remotely uprising he might have the second best marth as well.

Actually tyrants kinda **** in general.

Falln4best kirbz but you guys won't believe it

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This thread is more of USA + the guys we know from Canada + TKD because he comes here.

Everybody knows that Tyrant is bad and only gets carried by MK.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Utah isnt free like some of you think, but it's no Texas or SoCal, thats for sure.

And the exact number is 94 people.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono if I'm impressed with that Zelda being 10th on that PR though...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
10th in Utah is like minorly competent at Smash. And where is that faker, X?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Kryztedez, I'm going to attempt to win a tournament using only Sopo at some point. In the event that I achieve this feat, I demand a top 5 slot in the Sopo Category.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
soo yea if holys playing rob again
1. Holy
2. stingers
3. chibo
4. t0mmy
5. Mr.Eric

imo =]
I would say that t0mmy is better than 4th even though if you asked me to back up that statement with results, I prob couldn't. Call it a robot instinct if you will.
And hopefully I can get some good placings down soon too to spice up the list some.
As for Holy, I would be very interested to see how he'd do now after over a year hiatus. i'm sure he's prob played ROB somewhat for fun or maybe even for some bracket lulz, and our metagame hasn't went too far since his leave. hmmm no idea. very interesting to think about lol

we'll see :3

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i mean chibo himself just admitted im better than him. come on lol
and t0mmy like quit. idk if he still plays or not. like...he has always gone to tourneys off and on but idk I havent heard of anything at all from him on smashboards or allisbrawl for awhile. but I dont really check up on his tourneys so idk...

either way....as long as im above chibo idc. but t0mmy like needs to actually start playing lol
He's being dumb and maining sandbag again, he was at Genesis 2 though.

He doesn't go onto SWF much afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom