• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This time for sure
View attachment 372154

I'm gonna look like a clown when it's not there
Its ok, we can look like clowns together
Im driving the clown car tho

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wow...I honestly didn't think I'd be this hyped about Splatoon 3's Sizzle Season! I'm looking forward to trying out the new Challenge mode!
I’m waiting for the new King Salmonid teaser 👀

they will tease a new King Salmonid…right…?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
This time for sure
View attachment 372154

I'm gonna look like a clown when it's not there
My predictions for next week's Playstation Showcase:

CAPCOM: Whilst I don't think it will be likely they will share much Street Fighter 6 news (too early for them to showcase Rashid), I do hope that they will share further details regarding to Pragmata, a game that we have not heard for a while.

Bandai Namco: I could see some Tekken 8 news being shared, ideally a new character reveal or perhaps another Story based trailer.

Netherealm Studios: I somewhat get the feeling they will share further details on the latest Mortal Kombat game which is due to be revealed tomorrow.

Square-Enix: Hopefully more Kingdom Hearts 4 information.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is the funniest crossover of all time:

Not Dracula or His Willy’s Wonderland Character, just Nicholas cage himself going toe to toe with characters like leather face lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I need One Piece fans to wrap up this Yamoto discourse by tomorrow, they aren't accomplishing anything and it's just bigotry and transphobia being flown around at this point, regardless of their identity.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is the funniest crossover of all time:

Not Dracula or His Willy’s Wonderland Character, just Nicholas cage himself going toe to toe with characters like leather face lol.
Nicholas Cage himself is a fictional creature. This is perfectly fitting.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It depends, some series aren't cheap about death but in this case it's more the audacity because it's exactly done to push sales out of shock value, from what I understand this run has had Peter cry to Osborne like a ***** because he can't take Vulture, the Paul MJ cuck fetish thing, Spidey getting energy boobs before going to hell and now killing off Kamala which is just completely odd.

Meanwhile Miles Morales can create swords with his Venom Strike which fans are freaking out about how cool they are. I think I know which Spiderman readers like this time around
Miles getting the best luck out of all the spiders right now
I wondee how they're gomna explain the Spider People appearing in each other's universes with seemingly no consequences given that the first movie established that was a bad thing.
They’re all wearing watches that allows them to travel across different universes without any harm, and worked on by Miguel before he got hooked on the Spectacular Spider-Roids. The post credit scene for the last movie and promotion for this movie discussed and showcased that in the past so that no confusion would start off.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Idk what pollin is in the air today but i went into a massive coughing fit on my bike ride
I need One Piece fans to wrap up this Yamoto discourse by tomorrow, they aren't accomplishing anything and it's just bigotry and transphobia being flown around at this point, regardless of their identity.
Me whenever One Peice
v4-460px-Mute-an-iPhone-Step-8.jpg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
sequel, reboot, or soft reboot…either way MK12 better keep Cassie Cage

unless it ends up being Injustice 3 somehow…then otherwise bring back the Ninja Turtles…and if it’s a Marvel game…Josh Keaton Spider-Man please…idk why I don’t trust Ed Boon with it actually being Mortal Kombat

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Shroob

Sup?
The only reason to be mad about Yamato

Is that Oda built them up to be the next crew member for 2+ years

Gave them a big "I'M JOINING" panel

And then

Didn't join

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The only reason to be mad about Yamato

Is that Oda built them up to be the next crew member for 2+ years

Gave them a big "I'M JOINING" panel

And then

Didn't join
I'm not mad about it tbh, Yamato's a pretty mid character by One Piece standards and they were literally introduced in the final stretch of Wano. If we get a future crew member it should be Vivi, someone who has formed an actual strong connection with the crew and spent more than a single night with them

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not mad about it tbh, Yamato's a pretty mid character by One Piece standards and they were literally introduced in the final stretch of Wano. If we get a future crew member it should be Vivi, someone who has formed an actual strong connection with the crew and spent more than a single night with them
I'm definitely upset about it tbh, since it feels like such a fakeout.

"I'm joining!"

literal next chapter

Doesn't join

Especially since said character had been built up for 2+ years at that point cause god, Wano was looooooooong

And then there's Carrot who just, got completely side lined and has arguably one of the least interesting or satisfying endings to her arc.

And the wars between these two fans were GRATING.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm definitely upset about it tbh, since it feels like such a fakeout.

"I'm joining!"

literal next chapter

Doesn't join

Especially since said character had been built up for 2+ years at that point cause god, Wano was looooooooong

And then there's Carrot who just, got completely side lined and has arguably one of the least interesting or satisfying endings to her arc.

And the wars between these two fans were GRATING.
Carrot felt like a side character all the way through to me. Once Wano started it was clear that she was never a competitor and tbh I never felt like she was before that.

Yamato I do get and I definitely did brace myself to them joining and potentially getting more development, but at the end of the day I'm not losing sleep over it. I stand by what I said and I'm fine with the crew being rounded out by Jimbei

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
**** that, the member should of been Carrot

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Adult swim will star at 6pm this September:

Top Bottom