• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
A part of me still can't believe that a Five Nights at Freddy's movie is actually going to be a thing.

Come to think of it, I can't really recall any other indie video game being turned into a theatrical movie, so that's a pretty big feat for FNAF.
Wait until the Undertale movie. The theater experience would be... something for sure

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
See how long THAT lasts. No one in Marvel but Uncle Ben stays dead.
How long do you feel that Ben thing is gonna last at this rate? Cause ngl I’m starting to think the main Uncle Ben is gonna be forced back to life for a bit, and that’s only due to 616 Gwen Stacy coming back to life for a short bit.
thought of counting all of those living Uncle Bens from different universes, but that would be pointless
Also major deaths should be happening for a genuine purpose at this point and not for shock value to attempt and fail to make a profit

Shroob

Sup?
Remember the original Captain Marvel?

And how he died, and it was a big deal.

And outside of visits to the dead zone, he stayed dead out of respect for the character?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How long do you feel that Ben thing is gonna last at this rate? Cause ngl I’m starting to think the main Uncle Ben is gonna be forced back to life for a bit, and that’s only due to 616 Gwen Stacy coming back to life for a short bit.
I mean given Uncle Ben's been dead for lets see...80 years. Most likely never.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Let me kust say that as a newly appoimted theater worker I don't want to clean up after Undertale fans.

Y'all may be thinking "haha, he's saying they smell and they are messy", no. What I mean is that the moment Sans shows up it's gonna be so over. I seen what they did to him, I how they feel about him, I'm not cleaning that **** up, I will kill myself.

Shroob

Sup?
Let me kust say that as a newly appoimted theater worker I don't want to clean up after Undertale fans.

Y'all may be thinking "haha, he's saying they smell and they are messy", no. What I mean is that the moment Sans shows up it's gonna be so over. I seen what they did to him, I how they feel about him, I'm not cleaning that **** up, I will kill myself.
You don't know the verbal noise I just released upon reading this

And realizing it was right

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean given Uncle Ben's been dead for lets see...80 years. Most likely never.
Gwen was dead for 50 and got her resurrection. With how things are going rn I wouldn’t be shocked if they decided to commit another quick sin

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Pac Man 99 will shut down in October.

Paid themes will be discontinued in August with the Deluxe pack being discontinued in September.

Shroob

Sup?
Did you know the creator of FNAF donated his own money to fund the FNAF movie?

Google "Scott Cawthon Donations" for more!
Remember when he hired artists for Ultimate Custom Night?

Remember how one of them turned out to be a huge creep?

Remember the fanverse inititive?

Remember how one of the creators chosen was outed?

Yeah

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
I mean the script for that film is literally a rejected fNAF movie script.

Still entertaining though.
Same for the Banana Splits movie, iirc a FNAF movie was supposed to be made a few times before this current version, but they all fell through for some reason or another until now.
Did you know the creator of FNAF donated his own money to fund the FNAF movie?

Google "Scott Cawthon Donations" for more!
Wait, you mean to tell me the guy who was an outspoken republican, a hardcore christian, and pro-life turned out to be donating to republican candidates?
download (7).jpeg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Same for the Banana Splits movie, iirc a FNAF movie was supposed to be made a few times before this current version, but they all fell through for some reason or another until now.

Wait, you mean to tell me the guy who was an outspoken republican, a hardcore christian, and pro-life turned out to be donating to republican candidates?
View attachment 372149
Banana Splits was also pretty fun and campy. But Scott said no to several scripts and a few of them were shopped around and re worked into other projects.

Top Bottom