• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Now this does beg the question: who here still has cable?

I aside from very basic cable (like the news amd such) I haven't had it for years and I'm curious if other people and/or their families cut the cord as well

Noipoi

Howdy!

I aside from very basic cable (like the news amd such) I haven't had it for years and I'm curious if other people and/or their families cut the cord as well
I barely use it, but my mom’s in her 50s and we live with my grandma. They find their uses for it.

Whenever I can afford my own place I probably won’t bother with it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My friend just called Cars a good movie and Wreck-It Ralph a cynical Disney movie

They're one of my best friends but they manage to consistently have the ****tiest taste in everything

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My family and I alternate between cable and streaming services.

Sometimes just having shows air in the background or not having to choose what to watch is nice.

My friend just called Cars a good movie and Wreck-It Ralph a cynical Disney movie

They're one of my best friends but they manage to consistently have the ****tiest taste in everything
Car is a good movie.

But I don't understand how on Earth anything about the first Wreck-It Ralph could possibly be interpreted as cynical.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Whatever NRS is revealing tomorrow morning… it better impress.

If it’s just Scorpion and Sun-Zero fighting with “next Gen graphics” then there is nothing interesting here.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

My parents are too old-fashioned to move on from it. Even when I tried training Mom on how to use Pluto.tv instead, she thought it was too hard (despite DirecTV's Fire app being even harder)

Shroob

Sup?
Whatever NRS is revealing tomorrow morning… it better impress.

If it’s just Scorpion and Sun-Zero fighting with “next Gen graphics” then there is nothing interesting here.
Sun Zero, the long lost relative of Sun Tzu.

Remember

If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight!

Sun Tzu said that! And I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do pal, because he invented it!

And then perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sun Zero, the long lost relative of Sun Tzu.

Remember

If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight!

Sun Tzu said that! And I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do pal, because he invented it!

And then perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor!
Sometimes I don’t know weather or not to be mad that I’m being made fun of over a typo or grateful it granted me any sliver of engagement

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Sun Tzu perfected fighting. Sun Zero thought it needed a few more spine rips.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It took me like 3 hours but I beat the tutorial area in Zelda lol.

I got lost trying to find things. Also the last objective I almost found via the shirt and long way but missed it both times somehow Lmao.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Also in googling Meowth:
View attachment 372174

I find it hilarious that it’s Pokémon Xenoverse’s regional form pops up right next to official art before any of its regional forms.

That’s wild that Xenoverse is that big.
Deserves it too. Hands down the best fan game I've ever played (not just Pokémon} for many reasons reasons.

The game's intro alone speaks massive volumes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
616 Kamala dying, Carol now promoted to being the leader of the Avengers, Monica just vibing, Miles making electric swords, and Gwen is Gwening with other Gwens for the sake of Gwenism once again…Agwen……this is sure one way to promote some movie

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I remember that the previous live action Pink Panther movies didn't involve the panther himself.
(Something about a gem resembling a leaping panther)

Can't wait to see this soon:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Noipoi

Howdy!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They’re clearly confusing it for the sequel. Wreck it Ralph is ****in radical. Ralph 2…

Not so much :217:
We do not speak of that monstrosity of a sequel.

When Ralph goes Turbo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!
When Vanellope goes Turbo: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Top Bottom