• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
You know how Godzilla has allies like Mothra, Rodan, and Angurius who he teamed up with?

Would be interesting to see Gamera go through the same thing...

Oh never mind, it wouldn't even work since he killed the ones he fought in each movie and would never ever team up with the kaiju he slaughtered.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh never mind, it wouldn't even work since he killed the ones he fought in each movie and would never ever team up with the kaiju he slaughtered.
I would like Gamera to eventually have allies.

Notably a kirin/qilin based kaiju due to their benevolent nature in Chinese/Japanese mythology.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Shroob

Sup?
So May 19th was the date all those leakers were pinning for Home support, huh?

Sure ain't looking like it's happening, esp since they've already announced a future patch for some online bug fixes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As a Sonic fan, a Sonic game is gonna have to look really good for me to pay 70$ for it.
Given the quality issues sonic has, I find it hard to believe many fans would pay $70 for a new game.

So May 19th was the date all those leakers were pinning for Home support, huh?

Sure ain't looking like it's happening, esp since they've already announced a future patch for some online bug fixes.
I’ve been banking that Nintendo will still do a direct in June and like usual, it will be followed by or preceded by a Pokémon presents. Given us more details on the first pass, hinting at the second and giving us a new mythical.

One that I think could be a convergent Mythical, or A Paradox one. Mainly because that be a neat idea.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
You know how Godzilla has allies like Mothra, Rodan, and Angurius who he teamed up with?

Would be interesting to see Gamera go through the same thing...

Gamera doesn't play, for him the only good kaiju is a dead kaiju.

It makes sense because a majority of his enemies up until this point were either actively evil or a threat to the earth's wellbeing, which Gamera is programmed to protect (in the 1995 continuity anyway)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Given the quality issues sonic has, I find it hard to believe many fans would pay $70 for a new game.
I dunno, I think Sonic has enough brand power to get away with it.

People love that blue hedgehog.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It depends, Sonic has unique brand power but Sonic fans also **** on Sega real hard for the original movie teaser and paid Super Sonic DLC
Sonic fans should give them more **** for Origins Plus tbh.
Last night I saw your mom
That's funny, because after seeing the movie eith your your mom and I decided to make one by ourselves. Your dad sat and held the camera, that's all he could do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Switch version of MK1 having a different studio (Shiver Entertainment and Saber Interactive) developing the game compared to the PS5 and XSeX/XSeS versions being worked on by Netherrealms, but it’s weird that the Steam and Epic Games versions are being worked on by a different studio (one named QLOC).

I mean sure Netherrealm is still gonna oversight all versions of the game and it’s being developed using their engine tech and stuff, but I would’ve assumed only the Switch version would have a different group of people working on it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Switch version of MK1 having a different studio (Shiver Entertainment and Saber Interactive) developing the game compared to the PS5 and XSeX/XSeS versions being worked on by Netherrealms, but it’s weird that the Steam and Epic Games versions are being worked on by a different studio (one named QLOC).

I mean sure Netherrealm is still gonna oversight all versions of the game and it’s being developed using their engine tech and stuff, but I would’ve assumed only the Switch version would have a different group of people working on it
NRS have never handled the PC ports of their games
It was High Voltage until they royally ****ed the MKX pc port and got replaced with QLOC

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Every time my dad asks me to set up an appointment to get my hair done. I just have to ask what hairstyles are good that I don't have to keep running back-and-forth to the salon and spend money that I don't have?

Only think i can think of is just shaving it off

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo what my sisters do is that they braid it, then after some time they take them out and then go crazy with a mew hairdo. My older one has a bit of an afro bun with some curls at the front of her head, idk on my younger one I haven't seen her in months.

Of course, you can always grow it out into an afro, and then manipulate it from there on out (which includes braiding it, maybe dreads or twisties if long enough). Or you can just get extensions if needed.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just spent over an hour trying to figure out how to get to the Sky Island above Eventide only to be greated with a giant health bar with the name "King Gleeok" and immedietly got one-shotted.

Well played Nintendo. Well played.

Last edited:
Top Bottom