• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well what do you have now?
Like, i guess yoy can call it a fro but its very small, havent had a blowout in a while and a place Im looking at does shampoo, deep condition, precision cut and blowout.
I may go **** it and do that because i do need a cut and blowout for sure

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So, since Home was finally announced

As someone who's never used it before, how would I go about transferring Pokemon from GO to Scarlet?

I'm assuming you can't use the free version, right.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
who told Shantae to cook full anime style
NRS have never handled the PC ports of their games
It was High Voltage until they royally ****ed the MKX pc port and got replaced with QLOC
alright that makes sense
Wait the new Mortal Kombat is coming to Switch too?

How well did MK11 run on it?
looks wise it wasn’t the best, but it did play very well when it comes to regular fights

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So, since Home was finally announced

As someone who's never used it before, how would I go about transferring Pokemon from GO to Scarlet?

I'm assuming you can't use the free version, right.
In Go, there should be an option in Settings to transfer from Go to Home.
Select it and choose the Pokémon you want to transfer. Then in Home you confirm that the transfer worked, and from there put the Mons into Scarlet.
You do not need Premium in Home or Go, but there is a limit to how many can be transferred at once.

Shroob

Sup?
In Go, there should be an option in Settings to transfer from Go to Home.
Select it and choose the Pokémon you want to transfer. Then in Home you confirm that the transfer worked, and from there put the Mons into Scarlet.
You do not need Premium in Home or Go, but there is a limit to how many can be transferred at once.
Finally

I'll be able to delete Pokemon GO :4wario:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
MK1 better ****ing impress because it looks like it's just business as usual and that ****ing blows. Especially with all of WB's grindy microtransaction bull**** (as exemplified in MK11, Suicide Squad, and MVS).

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Having watched the MK1 trailer, the animations and the gore looks incredible and the Kameos looks almost like the Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes assist characters.

Other than that, I predict that there will be a whole load of information coming up considering that they do have 4 months left until its eventual release.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Having watched the MK1 trailer, the animations and the gore looks incredible and the Kameos looks almost like the Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes assist characters.

Other than that, I predict that there will be a whole load of information coming up considering that they do have 4 months left until its eventual release.
I can't wait for guest characters AND guest kameos. Who's revealed as what is going to be so confusing.

Congrats to NRS for introducing Smash Bros. Assist Trophy discourse into their community.

Shroob

Sup?
But yeah I'll be happy when I can boot PokeGO off my phone. It takes up sooooo much room and literally all I'm keeping it for at this point is transferring the Gimmighoul Roaming form.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Started Brutal Legend. Pretty decent game. It doesn't quite 100% mesh for me but I can easily see how this would be someone's favorite game.
News flash, everyone!

Wasn't Noipoi just talking about this? Ah well. Now we get to play these versions of these games on switch. Gives me additional hope for the DKC GBA ports.

We still need Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and Super Mario Land 1 though and then we'll have every worthwhile 2D Mario on switch.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thought we'd get Super Mario Advance 1-3 a lot later due the original versions are on the SNES app (SMA4 is understandable with its World-e feature)

But still solid titles.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Started Brutal Legend. Pretty decent game. It doesn't quite 100% mesh for me but I can easily see how this would be someone's favorite game.

Wasn't Noipoi just talking about this? Ah well. Now we get to play these versions of these games on switch. Gives me additional hope for the DKC GBA ports.

We still need Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and Super Mario Land 1 though and then we'll have every worthwhile 2D Mario on switch.
He was? Sorry, my bad. This came up as a notification on my Twitter. But yeah, the DKC Advance ports would be sweet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Drew Goth Rogue. From X-Men Evolution. While I think I slightly prefer 90's X-Men, Evolution is more than a worthy show that surprisingly didn't get as much cultural hype as it probably should have. In the long term, anyhow.

MK1 was kind what was expected given the set up. Which is fine and all. But I'll reserve any major judgements until I see gameplay. Personally, way more excited for Street Fighter 6 and ESPECIALLY Tekken 8. I want to see how Eddy will turn out, so I'm hoping he'll be in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom