• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Just went to my city's japanese academy to get information about prices, "matrículas" (forgot how to say that in English), the needed material to study, etc... And left very pleased.

They teach you not only to speak japanese but also write It, and the classes are during the evening 8 hours a month which you can organize whichever way you want. The class is decently sized and It also all seems quite comfy. The teacher is a native japanese and she has a local assistant, which is always welcomed.

So yeah, hopefully I convince my parents to jump in and learn a new language. Ya'll may soon see me playing Mother 3 on the Switch without English :chuckle:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A friend tells me that I should plan Final Fantasy 6 but I ain't paying $18 for the Switch version so I'll stick with the one on my SNES mini console. But that's not happening either until I finish classic Final Fantasy 7.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
WE'RE SO BACK
My girlfriends, how I love thee

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Oh God AX is going on which means more figure announcements

My wallet is going to be sad

This is only day one, and there is going to be an entire Hololive figure presentation, I'm ****ed.

I also hope in these next few days we see the MIA Panty and Stocking Pop-up-parades, I am desperate.

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Oh God AX is going on which means more figure announcements

My wallet is going to be sad

This is only day one, and there is going to be an entire Hololive figure presentation, I'm ****ed.

I also hope in these next few days we see the MIA Panty and Stocking Pop-up-parades, I am desperate.
And LEGO hasn't even revealed the X-Mansion officially yet.

When that happens... Pray for your wallet.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I do wonder if Chris Sabat is still gonna voice Garterbelt.

I mean he probably will but you know with the whole diversity shake up and callouts in the industry since 2020... yeah
Hot take here.. money is money. If I was cast to voice a white person that happens to be a dude, Im voicing that white person who happens to be a dude. Aint no way Im passing up on a pay just because "Im not white nor a dude"

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hot take here.. money is money. If I was cast to voice a white person that happens to be a dude, Im voicing that white person who happens to be a dude. Aint no way Im passing up on a pay just because "Im not white nor a dude"
I think the issue was moreso the discriminatory practices within hiring for VAs, especially in shows that have notable pocs.

That said this economy is rough so I'll voice a damn Klansman if it pays the bills (it doesn't and I will not voice a Klan member)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
And LEGO hasn't even revealed the X-Mansion officially yet.

When that happens... Pray for your wallet.
God being into both hobbies is horror on my wallet.

And I am being priced out of both, I am still trying to figure out how I will end up paying for the Dark Millennium Falcon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I think the issue was moreso the discriminatory practices within hiring for VAs, especially in shows that have notable pocs.

That said this economy is rough so I'll voice a damn Klansman if it pays the bills (it doesn't and I will not voice a Klan member)
Oh, well yeah, thats true
(I too would rather be blacklisted then va a klans member. )

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think ive literally become the living version of "nothing to smile about in my life"
Because, damn, nothing really excites me or make me happy anymore
That sounds like depression.

Life definitely has its ups and downs and I’m not saying you’re wrong for not being in a good mood about your situation, I feel the same way sometimes. But if you feel like there’s absolutely nothing positive in your life that might be something to look into, for your own sake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Multiversus rumor/leak update, and one that might interest you SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Warner has issued takedowns for anyone sharing the Gandalf and hulk early renders/models.

Make of that what you will, but this backs up the theory that this was an intentional readdition to the code.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Multiversus rumor/leak update, and one that might interest you SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Warner has issued takedowns for anyone sharing the Gandalf and hulk early renders/models.

Make of that what you will, but this backs up the theory that this was an intentional readdition to the code.
Good hope for Gandalf getting in.... upsetting possibility for Disney getting in

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Good hope for Gandalf getting in.... upsetting possibility for Disney getting in
Why do you not like the hulk? The devs said game is open to anyone. Which is cool because it gives us crazy match ups that we normally wouldn’t see. Which is always fun.

Top Bottom