• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jotadé

Smash Ace

Check this out, everyone.
Still no Alex Kidd in Enchanted Castle and/or Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse on Mega Drive NSO.
how-do-you-feel-about-the-mickey-mouse-meme-for-sonic-prime-v0-ks3glutafatb1.png

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Like don't get me wrong, Mach Rider is a great game, dare I even say my favourite NES title.

But did we seriously have to wait this long for It, Golf and Urban Champions to drop on the service?

I still believe these NSO Updates should come twice a month instead of once a month.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There is no doubt in my mind that Sonic ****s.
Sonic Says: "Kids, sometimes a special friend is gonna make you feel all nice and warm. But if they wanna take it to the next level, that's no good. Abstaining is totally radical, it can prevent so many unwanted eggheads taking over your life. Remember say NO and get out if there. I don't want any of my friends being tied down for 18 years."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sonic Says: "Kids, sometimes a special friend is gonna make you feel all nice and warm. But if they wanna take it to the next level, that's no good. Abstaining is totally radical, it can prevent so many unwanted eggheads taking over your life. Remember say NO and get out if there. I don't want any of my friends being tied down for 18 years."
I repeat. There is no doubt in my mind that Sonic ****s.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Check this out, everyone.
Those madmen at Nintendo actually gave us Mystery of Atlantis. 🤣

I really hope this means we might get a new AVGN video covering this game. It's such a famous Kusoge that they even felt the need to include it on the Famicom Classic Mini years back. Best of luck to anyone here who dares to try and complete it. If you get the chance, also check out the GameCenter CX episode on it; it's one of the few episodes that was included on the official DVD release in overseas regions.

I bought a copy of Solar Jetman a long time ago and couldn't get into at all. The physics engine is really impressive, but the gameplay was pretty dull.

Jeremy Parish of Retronauts really did a video on Cobra Triangle for his NES Works Chronology, and aside from it being obviously difficult due to being made by RARE, seemed to be a solid and fondly remembered enough game.

Everything else is kind of filler, but at least they dumped it on us all at once. I could have easily seem them just giving us those 4 Black-Box games as it's own update and calling it a day.

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
If you are in Spain and have a Movistar+ subscription with the Max add on, you are now able to watch the entire Evil Dead franchise with no extra cost (except for Army Of Darkness)
Screenshot_2024-07-04-15-29-23-66_1e788724bc18fe6759f6654a324f88d4.jpg

IMG_20240704_153159.jpg

They are all really great movies which revolutionized the horror and comedy genre, I really can't reccomend them enough.

Top Bottom