• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Noipoi

Howdy!
The premium showcase files for Kingdom Hearts 3 recently leaked and apparently a Cars world was considered for the game (the highlighted text below)

View attachment 393749

That would've been funny to see that happening.
Sora would be a race car, Goofy would be a tow truck, and Donald would be one of those little pit stop guys with the arms.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The premium showcase files for Kingdom Hearts 3 recently leaked and apparently a Cars world was considered for the game (the highlighted text below)

View attachment 393749

I always wanted to see a Cars based universe in Kingdom Hearts. Could imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy working alongside Lightning McQueen and Mater.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what will be in store for tomorrows indie and partner direct.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We have one potential rumor regarding the Showcase:

Minutes after the Direct announcement, the Call of Duty Brazil account started following multiple Nintendo influencers.

And now here is live footage of my Switch running the newest Call of Duty game:
IMG_7838.gif

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Yeah Nintendo is definitely cooking something for September/October, Just depends on whether or not you think it will be before or after TGS

We have one potential rumor regarding the Showcase:

Minutes after the Direct announcement, the Call of Duty Brazil account started following multiple Nintendo influencers.

And now here is live footage of my Switch running the newest Call of Duty game:
There is always this

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news, Care Bears is the newest Fortnite collab.

Unlike the other collabs, this is only a single user made map and nothing else.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
In other news, Care Bears is the newest Fortnite collab.

Unlike the other collabs, this is only a single user made map and nothing else.
That has happened with a couple other franchises like Live Action One Piece and Doctor Who

Technically they are not official Fortnite collabs since they were not made with Epic Games involvement (Although the Doctor Who one had a spray so it technically is official by that metric). They are just maps made by companies for advertising, It goes back to the whole Metaverse **** they are trying to pull.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That has happened with a couple other franchises like Live Action One Piece and Doctor Who

Technically they are not official Fortnite collabs since they were not made with Epic Games involvement (Although the Doctor Who one had a spray so it technically is official by that metric). They are just maps made by companies for advertising, It goes back to the whole Metaverse **** they are trying to pull.
I've been on top of tech trends and stuff and I still have no idea on what the Metaverse actually is.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

View attachment 393749

“Life is a highway Xenahort”

Xenahort: “what the **** does that mean????”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
JJK getting a second movie got me to a point where I’m tired of them making anime movies out of arcs and then continuing with the TV show after where the movie leads off.

Obviously whatever Demon Slayer started has been profitable as ****. I hate it. Maki fans gonna love the movie though.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Rats. I was hoping for Care a Lot Bear to hit the griddy.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I gotta wonder if Power Creep is such a big issue in Pokemon now, would they just completely re-adjust the every single mon at some point. Or at least final evolutions? I feel like the discussions I've heard from people now have gone up a lot compared even to gen 8.

Granted, I would want to see Pokemon allow for more than 4 moves, since I think that would legit make a lot of them better since versatility is often a main draw for so many. But I guess that might be controversial.
I think something they could do to help with Power Creep is creating a fourth ability slot. Gen 5 saw a ton of middling Pokemon get a huge buff with their hidden ability (Politoed, Ninetales, Dragonite, Gliscor, Slowbro, Cloyster, Blaziken, etc), doing it again would probably do the same. The past few gens have had some insanely broken abilities, spreading them to old Pokemon (or creating new silly stuff) should help balance things.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think something they could do to help with Power Creep is creating a fourth ability slot. Gen 5 saw a ton of middling Pokemon get a huge buff with their hidden ability (Politoed, Ninetales, Dragonite, Gliscor, Slowbro, Cloyster, Blaziken, etc), doing it again would probably do the same. The past few gens have had some insanely broken abilities, spreading them to old Pokemon (or creating new silly stuff) should help balance things.
I don't think they need a fourth ability slot to do that when starting with gen 7 they've been changing what abilities are in those three slots anyway.

That said I wouldn't mind it, hell I don't know why they didn't make it so Gengar could have either Levitate or Cursed Body when they made Drizzle Pelipper's second ability instead of getting rid of Keen Eye.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I'm gonna start reading Chainsaw Man part 2 from the beginning, I haven't been caught up in over a year since the story was kind of hard to follow, but I plan on catching up soon.

I also neglected my Dragon Ball and Naruto read throughs. Dragon Ball will be my next read once I catch up with CSM, and Naruto will come at a later date since I also wanna read some other stuff first like MHA and maybe even a HxH re-read (technically it will be my first time reading the manga but I watched the anime twice).

Probably not gonna go back to JJK though. I'm waiting for the anime to finish

JJK getting a second movie got me to a point where I’m tired of them making anime movies out of arcs and then continuing with the TV show after where the movie leads off.

Obviously whatever Demon Slayer started has been profitable as ****. I hate it. Maki fans gonna love the movie though.
Looks like I'll be waiting a while though. I wonder if they'll turn the final arc into a movie as well since it's basically just one long fight

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd taken a break from anime a while ago. Gonna get back to it now starting with YuYu Hakusho which is currently on NetFlix.

I'd seen the first 45 episodes years ago but then stopped so it'll be great revisiting the show again.

Following that I'll probably do Black Clover, One Punch Man and SpyxFamily.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Some people think this recent TCG set with a peculiar starter selection is a hint towards the starters in Z-A.

And while I think it's just a big fat coincidence, I suppose anything's possible. I'd be pretty cool with this set up, I like all three starters and their evolutions a fair amount.

Torterra could be based on the Versailles garden, with the grass on it's back being a more prim and proper well maintained landscape. Along with marble sculptures instead of spikes, perhaps making it a rock or even fairy type.

Feraligatr could easily be a sewer gator, based on the paris sewers and catacombs. I could see it being creepier and slimier, maybe a ghost or poison type.

And as for Litten-

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Some people think this recent TCG set with a peculiar starter selection is a hint towards the starters in Z-A.

And while I think it's just a big fat coincidence, I suppose anything's possible. I'd be pretty cool with this set up, I like all three starters and their evolutions a fair amount.

Torterra could be based on the Versailles garden, with the grass on it's back being a more prim and proper well maintained landscape. Along with marble sculptures instead of spikes, perhaps making it a rock or even fairy type.

Feraligatr could easily be a sewer gator, based on the paris sewers and catacombs. I could see it being creepier and slimier, maybe a ghost or poison type.

And as for Litten-
Neat, two starters I like and also Incineroar is there

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Anyway, here's one of my favorite videos on YouTube
Who would you guys main?
It's not really made clear who among the EEnE cast is playable aside from the Eds, but if Sarah is playable I'm unquestionably playing her. She'd be absolutely OP

That's a cat rather than a tiger but it'd be amazing if it was based on Le Chat Noir.
1724698294611.png

Hell yeah!!!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's a cat rather than a tiger but it'd be amazing if it was based on Le Chat Noir.
I don’t think they’d change the anatomy of the Pokemon so drastically, but it’d be so funny if Kalosian Incineroar was a sleek panther-type thing instead of Tony the Tiger.

And I want it to be just as busted.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don’t think they’d change the anatomy of the Pokemon so drastically, but it’d be so funny if Kalosian Incineroar was a sleek panther-type thing instead of Tony the Tiger.

And I want it to be just as busted.
I hope they make it even more of a furry bait.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

And as for Litten-
A good balance if so.

But the starters getting Mega Evolutions could be an alternative too.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

View attachment 393749

I can see it now... Sora, Donald, and Goofy transformed into various vehicles... and then there's Xehanort, who is standing there taunting Sora about... what constitutes a heart in Cars or something.

Top Bottom