• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
New Project Voltage CD album art; “Fairy & Fighting” by Megumi Mizutani and take, ft. Fairy Miku, Jigglypuff, Fighting Miku, Sirfetch’d, and a Clefairy Poké Doll:

The two Mikus are taking a picture together, it’s really cute!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Working this new job and idk it feels wrong when the kids call me "Mr. (Last Name)". Makes me feel old lol.

But just now I realize that my age is triple the kids I help out so like... yeah.

Guess I'm the old guy now.

I'm sorry Shroob Shroob Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo for all the old jokes. I won't stop making them but yeah I get it now.
I hate being old

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Decided to play the first Chapter of Tell Me Why.

It’s a heartache. And there’s still two more Chapters.

If the first part was saddening, how much more melancholy can the rest of the game get?

Shroob

Sup?
Working this new job and idk it feels wrong when the kids call me "Mr. (Last Name)". Makes me feel old lol.

But just now I realize that my age is triple the kids I help out so like... yeah.

Guess I'm the old guy now.

I'm sorry Shroob Shroob Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo for all the old jokes. I won't stop making them but yeah I get it now.
It's alright Mr.Last Name, I understand.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I found of my favorite forms in a fan game. Basically its Gatcha Wobuffet,

Screenshot (760).png

and you probably thinking " Wobuffet sucks". Typically this is true, except its about ( which isn't properly translated) " Lets go Gambling!" is moody combined with Protean and thats fun as hell.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh fun, I currently can't download the newest version of Super Smash Bros. Crusade due to high download traffic.

I want to play my boi Balloon Fighter so badly

Reactions: Z25

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eventually, I gotta get some modded or updated consoles. My Gamecube still works for the most part, but some games have trouble loading, likely due to the disc reader being old. I cleaned it yesterday and it worked Better, but some titles still have issues. It's mostly MK Deception and ESPECIALLY F-Zero GX that can stutter or need a reset. Worst I ever got with Soul Calibur 2 is the occasional slow down, but that's pretty rare. Spider-Man 2 and DBZ Budokai 2 seemed to work just fine.

My Phat PS2 mostly works fine too, though if anything, Tekken Tag 1's cutscenes can take a bit to load, but I think that's more on it being a launch game than the system. Tekken 5 works fine and so does I-Ninja, SSX3, Budokai 3 and Ghost Rider.

The main reason why I say a modded one, is cause I'd like to think the disc reader would be replaced, though having roms built in so I can AT LEAST play the games I own already would be nice. There's still some PS2 and Gamecube games I want to eventually get real copies of for a collection. Mostly PS2, since I have a good chunk of gamecube games, but I gotta make a list someday. Even better if I can get a ROM of Soul Calibur 2 Plus to run on a modded Gamecube. Since they also tend to use Dolphin, a few Wii games here and there would be cool too. Mostly Tatsunoko vs Capcom, cause that game is probably not getting a re-release like MVC is about to get. But there's other games with Wii Ports like MK Armageddon or some DBZ games worth looking into I guess. Maybe Web of Shadows if you can un-waggle it.

Oh fun, I currently can't download the newest version of Super Smash Bros. Crusade due to high download traffic.

I want to play my boi Balloon Fighter so badly
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that they added him. I heard most people were asking for Zelda at this point.

You ever see the mods that added MMX and Zero? I don't know if it's official with the team, but their movesets were pretty cool.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 35: Swirlix

Was very surprised when I learned this thing had feet
Even though the Spritzee line is ofc my favorite of the two version-exclusive Fairy-type Kalos mons, I do also like Swirlix a lot. I like nice-smelling things, but I also love tasty treats. Cotton candy included of course - though I don't eat it often cuz it's so sticky and my neurodivergent ass HATES sticky things...though I'd still pet a Swirlix if it were real.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
An Indie World and Nintendo Partners' Showcase are happening, guys!

Predictions. Get your predictions in for this.

...also the post Direct poll is gonna be fun trying to determine what goes in (I will say, the first and last announcement of each will be included).

Top Bottom