• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neva

• Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

• Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

• Capcom Fighting Collection 2

• Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

• MySims Cozy Bundle

• Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dexerto's top 100 games is VERY Wonder Bread. There's some stuff I agree with (Soul Calibur 2, Need for Speed Underground, DMC3, Mario World)

No Tekken, No Mega Man, No MVC, No Ratchet and Clank, SF4 over Third Strike, No F-Zero, MK11 over UMK3/MK9/MKX, No Crazy Taxi. No DBFZ. Probably should have Ultimate or Spider-Man 2(2004) over Insomniac's Spider-Man. Metroid Prime only at 80, Super Metroid not on the list. No MMX either.

I might turn into Dr. Umar.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just learned that Milhouse from the Simpsons is an inbred child…this is what I get for not keeping up with Simpsons for the past decade

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
just learned that Milhouse from the Simpsons is an inbred child…this is what I get for not keeping up with Simpsons for the past decade
Yeah, there's an episode where he mentions that he'd just date his cousin since it worked out fine for his parents. He then pokes his lizard tongue out.

StormC

Smash Hero
I dunno what you’re expecting man it’s literally a corporate sponsored product. They’re not gonna have Donald talk about his illegitimate children or his struggle with his addiction or the war.

This is essentially a Disney commercial. It’s gonna be on brand :drshrug:
They probably should have credited the animators at least

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ermac's ending is very funny in MK Deception. Bro really cleared a 1 v 5 against, Soyna, Johnny, Jax, Kitana and Kung Lao. Should've brought that ***** to fight the Deadly Alliance. Also Jade managed to put in work too in both her ending and Sindel's. And since Sub-Zero was one of the good guys that didn't get cooked, I think if Raiden rolled up with 4 ninjas(I think Kitana could still been useful) and Kenshi he would've been fine.

Yeah, MMX, Venom, New Thanos, Captain Marvel and Ultron were some of the earliest characters that were handled in the mods. All from MVCI. I think Monster Hunter as well, but I can't remember all of them. I DID like how cool Ultron's Cross Laser move looks in UMVC3's mod. It's a really stylish move so I'm happy to see that kept.

Then it was mostly going back and forth between some TVC(Namely Batsu) and MVC1/2 peeps and "originals". Personally, I'm waiting for Black Panther and OG Mega Man. Or hell, Volnutt since TVC's newcomers weren't touched up on THAT much. The current major addition from any of the other games I saw was Blackheart. And outside of the games, Blade and Magma Dragoon were being worked on.

I think the mods still require using someone else as a base. I can't remember if they got to War Machine yet.

Though there's also Rashid, Jon Talbain, Carnage, Shocker, Bishop, The Thing, Red-She Hulk, Ghost Spider and Nero who weren't any official games yet. I think Hinata (Rival Schools) was as well, since they probably just modded Sakura who was modded off of Ryu or Akuma.

I'm sure they'll get to them eventually, but there's A LOT of characters being made for it.

And on top of that there's also variant of existing characters, probably because that's easier to implement Evil Ryu, than spending months creating Gambit for example.

Current drawing trend. She's one of those characters that carries a lot of those too.
I use the Havengers build because it’s easy to install and Hayato just got added. It also does have Monster Hunter.

And yeah I hope classic Mega Man gets added. Kamala Khan would also be fun. Maybe an Inhuman like Black Bolt or Crystal. Ant-Man would be cool. Akira Kazama since she was in SFV. G would be fun. And I’m always gonna hope for Poison.

Also where’s Blackheart? He’s not in the Havengers build? Who’s working on him? Is he finished?
Nah, you see, he only dreamt of being a nazi. That makes it a-okay

Specifically it was a nightmare

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Honestly I do think it's kinda mean to Ann to date her only for that reason which is why I'm not gonna do it.

I'm just gonna have to find other ways to hurt Morgana
Honestly you won’t have to find much to hurt Morgana…it’s sadly very easy
Yeah, there's an episode where he mentions that he'd just date his cousin since it worked out fine for his parents. He then pokes his lizard tongue out.
that’s the exact clip that I learned the info from

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
There are two types of Robot Masters: "Cool" and "Wacky".

Sword Man is Cool
Bounce Man is Wacky

Skull Man is Cool
Sheep Man is Wacky

Centaur Man may look Wacky, but he's Cool.

Yeah, I was inspired by the "Kill gods and eat cake Kirby games" meme. Don't blame me.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
New Project Voltage CD album art; “Ghost & Bug” by take and Megumi Mizutani, ft. Ghost Miku, Misdreavus, Bug Miku, and Kricketune:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Derp. :drshrug:

It looks like TPC/Dena accidentally uploaded advertisements for the Pokemon Masters 5 Year Anniversary event early; they are showing up as random advertisements on Youtube to those with IP addresses listed as Japan.

New(?) Arceus themed versions of Lance (Dragonite), Steven (Mega Metagross), and Cynthia (Mega Garchomp) and a new version of Lillie with Solgaleo (might be free). Also an Arceus tease for the new Story Arc.

Nothing too surprising as a lot of people were predicting this. The more interesting thing will be how they are implemented.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Derp. :drshrug:

It looks like TPC/Dena accidentally uploaded advertisements for the Pokemon Masters 5 Year Anniversary event early; they are showing up as random advertisements on Youtube to those with IP addresses listed as Japan.

New(?) Arceus themed versions of Lance (Dragonite), Steven (Mega Metagross), and Cynthia (Mega Garchomp) and a new version of Lillie with Solgaleo (might be free). Also an Arceus tease for the new Story Arc.

Nothing too surprising as a lot of people were predicting this. The more interesting thing will be how they are implemented.
This outfit choice is crazy and I’m sure the fan artists will be shocked they actually did this finally:
IMG_1675.jpeg

Lillie in the Lusamine outfit is wild when you think of how terrible her mother was to her. I get they go with the UsUm Lusamine in masters but still.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Alright since Snake mentioned shipping I'm gonna throw out a bold prediction for Exotic Escapade here: Blitz and Montez will be a major ship.

Lots of people like Enemies-to-Lovers or Rivals-to-Lovers or similar dynamics, and I think that those two have some pretty interesting E-t-L potential. Blitz is something of a delinquent who is said to DESPISE cops, while Santez is a good-natured police academy student with a clinical point of view, and is considerate but quick to call out behavior she sees as immoral.

I can even see them being like a reverse Sly and Carmelita, with Montez keeping a cool head on her and occasionally teasing the often-angry Blitz, who both absolutely hates her and wants to make out with her so badly.

I'm into more wholesome stuff personally, but let me say that if this ship becomes a reality, y'all owe me a free lunch.

Top Bottom