• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neva

• Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

• Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Fitness Boxing 3

• Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

• Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Anyway

Tera 7* Dragonite is up

And Hisuian Sligoo is swaming in Kitakami right now.

If you want your shiny depressed Snail Dragon, now is as good as any to grab it.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh

Seems like SMT Vengeance is getting post-launch content

We dunno what aside from they're holding a poll to vote for the next Navigator Questline so, whatever it is, they're adding in new quests to the game.

Extremely rare for Atlus to support a game after its launch DLC, so this is interesting.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 32: Aegislash

It's a living sword wielding a shield, doesn't get much cooler than that.
Who remembers when Aegislash nearly broke the competitive scene?

The whole Aegislash line really exemplifies how even possessed objectmons can showcase individual charm and personality that make them feel like living creatures rather than just things with faces on them. They feel like true animals with agency and will of their own.

Plus the shiny is wicked cool

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway

Tera 7* Dragonite is up

And Hisuian Sligoo is swaming in Kitakami right now.

If you want your shiny depressed Snail Dragon, now is as good as any to grab it.
By the way, Tera Fighting Iron Defense+Body Press Corviknight absolutely wrecks Dragonite.

Body Press while you wait for the first stat reset, use taunt and screech at your leisure, max out defense, terastilize, and ruin Barney's day.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** the legendary Level 99 Koromaru is actually a ****ing baller

Shroob

Sup?
By the way, Tera Fighting Iron Defense+Body Press Corviknight absolutely wrecks Dragonite.

Body Press while you wait for the first stat reset, use taunt and screech at your leisure, max out defense, terastilize, and ruin Barney's day.
Would Zamazenta also work?

Not that I have a Zamazenta.

Grumble grumble

Shroob

Sup?
Oh.......

The reason that I wasn't finding any shinies...

Was because the thing to see if the Pokemon has a mark just, doesn't display Hisuian Sligoo as being shiny... and because of Scar/Vio's lighting, the shiny looks a LOT different than it does in PLA...

....so I've been passing them over all this time because their shells are too reflective.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'll go like 30 minutes without getting a shiny in these outbreaks and then get 3 or 4 back to back in a couple of minutes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh

We dunno what aside from they're holding a poll to vote for the next Navigator Questline so, whatever it is, they're adding in new quests to the game.

Extremely rare for Atlus to support a game after its launch DLC, so this is interesting.
It's a really cool idea but I also feel sorry for anyone who supports a demon other than Mothman.

Shroob

Sup?
It's a really cool idea but I also feel sorry for anyone who supports a demon other than Mothman.
I'm more interested in the fact that this means well, more dlc is probably coming since there's no chance in hell they update the game like 4 months post release just to add in a sidequest.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh

I'm more interested in the fact that this means well, more dlc is probably coming since there's no chance in hell they update the game like 4 months post release just to add in a sidequest.
1724419403023.png
1724419489030.png

they’ll never see this it coming

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm sure people online are gonna be nice and normal about the recent announcement Charithra Chandran as Vivi in the Live Action One Piece show

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also working on more art currently too, though I have art stocked up for this month and most of the next too. Gonna try and get a lot done in the 2nd half of the year, but we'll see how things turn out.

I also been playing more Mortal Kombat Deception. I already did the whole Konquest Mode and some Chess and Puzzle Kombat. But I'm trying to clear up some of the Arcade mode endings, got 11 of them so far, since I got the Gamecube version currently, I also beat Arcade with Shao Kahn and Goro.

That said, my current Gamecube is getting old (it's mostly the disc reading that occasionally hiccups), when I get the chance, I want to get a modded one so I can back up all my saves. And maybe see if I can run Soul Calibur 2 Plus and some Japan exclusive games on it, or even the occasional Wii game since most modded GCs use Dolphin.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat Deception also exists, but that's currently only on the PS2 Emulator, so I probably wouldn't be able to run that on a modded Gamecube.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
More toy leaks for Sonic 3, we might be getting peak
View attachment 393668
Oh ****, City Escape? They better have the song.
15 million toy leaks but still not even a poster.

Yes yes, be patient, I know. But it has been a little while since we’ve had an update, and that December release date is creeping ever closer.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

They have considerations doing an Inside Out 3.

"We're just like, 'Okay, well, if we were going to do something, what would it be?' and we're kind of just thinking of ideas. Who knows.

Whether Riley as a high schooler, in her college years, or an adult in general. I think the potential is there. Inside Out is definitely one of those franchises with potential to at least be a trilogy or 4 movies revolving Riley's life.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

They have considerations doing an Inside Out 3.

"We're just like, 'Okay, well, if we were going to do something, what would it be?' and we're kind of just thinking of ideas. Who knows.

Whether Riley as a high schooler, in her college years, or an adult in general. I think the potential is there. Inside Out is definitely one of those franchises with potential to at least be a trilogy or 4 movies revolving Riley's life.
1st: little kid
2nd teen
3: young adult
4th D E A T H

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Young adult to death? What, did she get hit by a truck before becoming an old lady?
Truck Kun decided to invade a Pixar movie that day.

Strange thing is, I expected it to be in something Cars related first.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can imagine Inside Out 4 focusing on an elderly Riley and the movie with her dying of old age.

Damn would that pull on the heartstrings. Four movies that were a full closure of her life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom