• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is how I actually expect the next direct to go though when it comes to giving us a Mario movie trailer:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Of all the movie reviews ive seen, this one is definitely one of them

This post is undeniably a post. The words were typed and the post was posted. Incredible.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so quick question for the Final Fantasy 7 fans…why are there simps in the Shinra group? Like…I get Scarlet is supposed to be this super bad hottie of a woman and all in their world, but she’s also such a *****. Why are these poor goons wasting their lives crawling on the ground and being used like footrests?

they need to stand up for themselves

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Not gonna lie, this Nickelodeon and Dan Schnieder **** got me side eying a lot of children's media crew, live action or not. Way too many creeps working behind the scenes, why companies entrust them with children's media is beyong me.
I think there's been articles going around that they're trying to find someone to snatch them up behind the scenes. The Assassin's Creed money is finally starting to run out.
I swear if it's Microsoft again

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Maybe the money was stolen by an Assassini....................

The X-Files theme plays
I mean Ubisoft is basically Abstergo (which sucks) so...That wouldn't sound that farfetched :B

I still remember when at their 30th anniversary they were desperate to remain independent.

:'3 Also the whole 15th Year anniversary of AC celebration was disappointing to me and Rayman's 27th was basically nothing. The usual.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean Ubisoft is basically Abstergo (which sucks) so...That wouldn't sound that farfetched :B

I still remember when at their 30th anniversary they were desperate to remain independent.

:'3 Also the whole 15th Year anniversary of AC celebration was disappointing to me and Rayman's 27th was basically nothing. The usual.
Rayman gets to exist for a few years once every decade, before they lock him in the basement again.

I’m sure we’ll see him in 2027 :198:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Rayman gets to exist for a few years once every decade, before they lock him in the basement again.

I’m sure we’ll see him in 2027 :198:
For a single day, just like this year.

Meanwhile, they're going to keep boasting about how much they love Ezio for the trillion time. I mean before just giving Rayman a plain "Happy Birthday" post, they had shown how they had unveiled a bronze statue of Ezio in one of their HQs in Paris or something.

And Rayman? Good, thanks.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Weird idea I want some help with. For my fakemon region about Dinosaur/extinct pokemon, I wanted to give Toxtricity new forms. Not regional forms, they don't change typing, just different alternative forms from Amped and Low-Key. Any ideas for what I should do with this that still kind of fits my theme?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not gonna lie, this Nickelodeon and Dan Schnieder **** got me side eying a lot of children's media crew, live action or not. Way too many creeps working behind the scenes, why companies entrust them with children's media is beyong me.

I swear if it's Microsoft again
The craziest and most sickening part is literally every big time person who was tight with Dan and helped him throughout his career were outted( and some even convicted)on (word that rhymes with weedle) charges.

With Dan being actively involved in some of these places where incidents are alleged to happen like those acting camps. Yet people still try to say he’s not a weedle.

Even if he somehow isn’t, he’s very clearly (along with Nick) been complacent in all of this and it’s disgusting he’s still a free man along with many others.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
OK. Weird idea I want some help with. For my fakemon region about Dinosaur/extinct pokemon, I wanted to give Toxtricity new forms. Not regional forms, they don't change typing, just different alternative forms from Amped and Low-Key. Any ideas for what I should do with this that still kind of fits my theme?
Keep them the same.

It's a stone age region. they play rock music :denzel:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The craziest and most sickening part is literally every big time person who was tight with Dan and helped him throughout his career were outted( and some even convinced) on (word that rhymes with weedle) charges.

With Dan being actively involved in some of these places where drones are alleged to happen like those acting camps. Yet people still try to say he’s not a weedle.

Even if he somehow isn’t, he’s very clearly (along with Nick) been complacent in all of this and it’s disgusting he’s still a free man along with many others.
Some of his crew worked at Disney too after the got "let go" from Nick. The whole industry rotten, top to bottom

cashregister9

Smash Hero

This is truly one of the movies of all time
Remember this and Black Adam are the only movies Warner Discovery were able to afford to release this year, All because they lost 20 billion trying to gain back 3 billion.

and they tried to get back 3 billion by ****ing many people over.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Remember this and Black Adam are the only movies Warner Discovery were able to afford to release this year, All because they lost 20 billion trying to gain back 3 billion.

and they tried to get back 3 billion by ****ing many people over.
Another reminder to unsub from HBO Max so that other corporations will learn not to do the same **** WBD is doing right now

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What if Disney bought WB?

I know that sounds awful and damn near a monopoly and may break some antitrust laws with BUT hear me out: Sora in Multiversus? Be pretty cool huh?
I don't believe that would be a good idea for Disney at the moment, especially after the Fox purchase.

That and there probably is a few antitrust laws that would be broken if that were to happen.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In Nintendo news, the next Switch Online icon rotation is from Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online.

It's NES sprites, plus the consoles or controller. No backgrounds or frames though, just the default Switch ones.

Each week appears to be different, this week has Super Mario Bros, Balloon Fight, Tennis, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, and Baseball.

MooMew64

In Nintendo news, the next Switch Online icon rotation is from Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online.

It's NES sprites, plus the consoles or controller. No backgrounds or frames though, just the default Switch ones.

Each week appears to be different, this week has Super Mario Bros, Balloon Fight, Tennis, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, and Baseball.
Yoooo

Nintendo found the Spriter's Resource for their stockpile of PFPs, sick.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Good ol' Balloon Fight!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I know that sounds awful and damn near a monopoly and may break some antitrust laws with BUT hear me out: Sora in Multiversus? Be pretty cool huh?
Can't wait for Bob Chapek to get booed offstage when he calls free to play players "unfavorable" and talks about increasing the amount of microtransactions at a Multiverses fan convention.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

MooMew64

I must be stopped.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Noipoi Noipoi Pokelego999 Pokelego999 MooMew64 MooMew64 (Hope y'all don't mind the tags haha)
Heck yeah Sephiroth my man, get them legal backups of Animal Crossing, Pushmo, and Pokemon Dash!

Then you can join the cool kids club in the Homebrew scene. :nifty:

You do too much for us, Guh, we don’t deserve these high quality memes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heck yeah Sephiroth my man, get them legal backups of Animal Crossing, Pushmo, and Pokemon Dash!

Then you can join the cool kids club in the Homebrew scene. :nifty:

You do too much for us, Guh, we don’t deserve these high quality memes.
Ayyy thank you, haha. Glad you enjoy.

KillerCage

Smash Master

Yeeaaaahhh... No.
Disney really burned through their pockets when they bought Fox.
Seeing as they are not getting as much revenue since the pandemic began, I don't think they have the cash to even consider buying WB.

Dukefire

Smash Master
The remaining 4 (soon 3) days to Splatoon 3 and possible Nintendo Direct next week are starting to eat away my patience.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The next direct should totally open with this

that would be epic!!!1!1

Irony aside this video goes hard

Last edited:
Top Bottom