• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Dukefire

Smash Master
In other news, the PvE of Overwatch 2 was scrapped completely.

The PvE that, you know, was the reason we got a Overwatch 2.

I couldn’t make this up if I tried.
It was sad since Blizzard's poor management at the time was a sign that OW 2 wouldn't be able to hold up. Now, OW 2 cannot get its glory back despite change of management and game changes. The damages are already done. I just hope it can recover, I do miss playing it as a TF2 player.

_tf2_ow_sfm_helping_in_need_by_2k11cinco_dasx18g-fullview.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, that Brazilian leaker from a month ago said an Indies Showcase would happen this month after the February Partners' Showcase came out.

Do any of you still believe that? I ask because it is near the end of the month and I have not seen an announcement for an Indies Showcase.
It has kind of been over three hours, and I would still like to hear some thoughts if that is okay.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate completely done with content and updates now, I guess we move onto speculation for the next title.

I think we'll see news for one no earlier than the second year of the Switch successor's lifespan, especially if it's backwards compatible.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The latest radical red update in addition to a whole bunch of great overhauls ( like new shiny sprites, safari zone changes, more movepool balances, etc), adds the first "Pokemon" that is not a Pokemon,and is actually a creature from a different game.

386841[/ATTACH]
Screenshot (584).png

Also this has refrigirate, which is crazy. Pretty funny that they made a pal world pal available.

This is a great update, and I would love if we got more non pokemon, pokemon in this. Although thats not easy, given how much they already overhauled the system and how much more they can add to to the rom.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So call me crazy but I think Smash 6 will have Mario and Luigi.

Maybe Link too.
Nah, when they said reboot it, they meant it.

The original 12 will be cut and replaced with much more iconic characters.

The new 12 will be

Metroid

Tingle

That mini Thowmp from the day at the races Mario party game

Sans Undertale

Bellibolt

Charziard Z

Funky Kong

The Mario wonder talking flowers

Nicki from Swap Note

Tom Nook

Boshi from the hit game Boshi’s Cookie

and lastly Goku

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Nah, when they said reboot it, they meant it.

The original 12 will be cut and replaced with much more iconic characters.

The new 12 will be

Metroid

Tingle

That mini Thowmp from the day at the races Mario party game

Sans Undertale

Bellibolt

Charziard Z

Funky Kong

The Mario wonder talking flowers

Nicki from Swap Note

Tom Nook

Boshi from the hit game Boshi’s Cookie

and lastly Goku
Smh, we already have Metroid in Smash. I don't understand why she can't crawl though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Electirizer - When held by Electivire, boosts Fighting moves by 50%
  • Magmarizer - When held by Magmortar, Fire moves that deal damage lower target’s Speed by 1 Stage, and inflicts tar on the target.
  • Note: if target is already afflicted with tar or is at -6 speed, the Magmarizer effect will not trigger
  • Upgrade - When held by Porygon-Z, boosts Speed by 50% but prevents the use of the same move twice
  • Burnt Seed - When held by Sunflora, boosts Fire moves by 50%”.

this plus the custom shinies and all the other changes look so good. Going to start a hardcore run again right now. Thanks for the ping!
Upgrade's buff is so ****ing good.

Reactions: Z25

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Today, I was lucky enough to watch Gundam SEED: Freedom in cinemas within my country.

As someone who has been a long time fan of the Gundam franchise especially with SEED and SEED Destiny which I watched a long time ago, I actually quite enjoyed it.

Will say that Shinn Asuka is one of the highlights considering how much he has changed since his last appearance in SEED Destiny. But overall, the story is quite good which highlights certain struggles amongst Kira and Lacus faced as does the action sequences with the Mobile Suit Gundams.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hello, I am the CEO of burgers, what's your favorite topping
I'm a traditionalist. I do it the Spongebob way, slightly modified. First bun, then pattty w/extra chese. Followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, lettace, tomato, and bun. In that order. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy i'll throw grilled mushrooms into the vegetable layer.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm a traditionalist. I do it the Spongebob way, slightly modified. First bun, then pattty w/extra chese. Followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, lettace, tomato, and bun. In that order. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy i'll throw grilled mushrooms into the vegetable layer.
I see, I see. That is a respectable way to eat your burger.

Personally, I like it pretty similar to what you described, except I like the onions grilled, I swap out the pickles for pickled jalapenos (I just love spicy food) and I usually like a mix of ketchup and mayo for the condiments. Mushrooms are nice but my choice of fancy topping is a fried egg.

I take this topic way more seriously than 90% of the things people usually discuss here, burgers are my lifeblood

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Personally, I like it pretty similar to what you described, except I like the onions grilled, I swap out the pickles for pickled jalapenos (I just love spicy food) and I usually like a mix of ketchup and mayo for the condiments. Mushrooms are nice but my choice of fancy topping is a fried egg.

I take this topic way more seriously than 90% of the things people usually discuss here, burgers are my lifeblood
If you take it seriously then how seriously do you take topping stack order?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion

Me, a vegetable-hating weirdo who ONLY has meat and cheese on her burgers:042:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Not that seriously. I think the flavor synergy is there regardless of how you stack the toppings
Me, a vegetable-hating weirdo who ONLY has meat and cheese on her burgers:042:
I have a friend like that

Personally I can't eat a burger like that, it needs at the very least a condiment to add moisture to the sandwich and even then, I think the veggies go a long way in making it taste better

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not that seriously. I think the flavor synergy is there regardless of how you stack the toppings

I have a friend like that

Personally I can't eat a burger like that, it needs at the very least a condiment to add moisture to the sandwich and even then, I think the veggies go a long way in making it taste better
Oh it really changes the flavor of the bite. Plus it changes the stability of the burger in your hands.

Top Bottom