• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My burger brainrot and my One Piece brainrot got together while I was in the shower and made me think to myself "what would be each straw hat pirate's ideal burger?"

All I can say so far is that Luffy would have a meat lover's burger, Nami's would involve orange sauce, Chopper's would be sweet, and Franky's would have some cola infused in it. Unfortunately I'm not a chef so I can't put together a proper recipe for thrse, let alone ten

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My burger brainrot and my One Piece brainrot got together while I was in the shower and made me think to myself "what would be each straw hat pirate's ideal burger?"

All I can say so far is that Luffy would have a meat lover's burger, Nami's would involve orange sauce, Chopper's would be sweet, and Franky's would have some cola infused in it. Unfortunately I'm not a chef so I can't put together a proper recipe for thrse, let alone ten
Oh, they already did Luffy's over here in freedom land
heart-attack-grill-octuple-bypass-burger-in-las-vegas-v0-e7aw3cdezyra1.jpg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My arteries feel clogged just looking at these
Yeah actually, that's the point of the resturaunt that makes the top one. It's from Heart Attack Grill and the food there is meant to be so fatty that you'd have a heart attack finishing a meal. And there have been multiple, some... didn't make it.

Somehow that wasn't enough to deter customers cause it's still in business. Gotta love Vegas.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh, they already did Luffy's over here in freedom land
View attachment 386885
Yeah actually, that's the point of the resturaunt that makes the top one. It's from Heart Attack Grill and the food there is meant to be so fatty that you'd have a heart attack finishing a meal. And there have been multiple, some... didn't make it.

Somehow that wasn't enough to deter customers cause it's still in business. Gotta love Vegas.
Holy geez, I actually forgot the Heart Attack Grill existed.

I think I heard they had CANDY CIGARETTES FOR KIDS once...

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I have heard of Heart Attack Grill. Actually vile concept

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have heard of Heart Attack Grill. Actually vile concept
Yeah it's disgusting but if you willing eat at a place called Heart Attack Grill, then you brought this on yourself.

Probably why they haven't gotten sued either, they're unapologetic about it so yeah. Probably gotta sign a waiver or something.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Mfs on the so called "Land of the Free" when they have to pay money for health care
What's that? I can't hear you over my FREEDOM 🇺🇸🦅💥🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸💥🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅
You know, I do swear that I don't think a lot of people know what freedom really is in the United States. I am sure there is a difference between literal freedom and freedom as described by the USA. I mean, for the latter, you still have to abide by laws and all. You're not supposed to be that free, right? Not as free as a person may think, anyway.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
I just played Lethal Company for the first time. I totally get the hype, goddamn
The gameplay hook really pulls ya in. It's very fun, and while I've gotten a little burnt out by it, I'm sure you'll have lots more fun since the most joy from that game comes from when you're just starting out.

Been waiting on an update to it for a while. I hope those devs are cookin cause I've been itchin to jump back into it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's very interesting that Starlink: Battle for Atlas doesn't have 3D models for any of its characters in-game. It's all pre-rendered.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Going through Pokemon soulsilver, I have to admit that the modern pokemon games spoiled me with the constant exp share to all pokemon, getting exp from catching pokemon, and free money/items without working so much.

Screenshot_20240323_202755_YouTube.jpg

The agony of farming exp from wild pokemon and being more stingy with spending.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't even play Guilty Gear and I still know how popular Slayer is. Really surprised they held onto him for this long.
It's funny as hell cause he got datamined pretty early on alongside Jam, not to mention people talked about Slayer ever since we saw Nagoriyuki share a lot of his mannerisms. Speaking of Jam, she was datamined at launch with a redesign and iirc is the only character Strive mentions in Arcade mode or dialogue that isn't yet in the game. She even has an official English VA in Xanthe Huynh cause of River City Girls yet she's still entirely abseny

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I made a few Disventure Camp characters as Pokemon gym leaders, under the spoilers

1711288567452.png

Ally is a friendly gamer girl with a great passion for the thrill of Pokemon battles, and has a team just as sparky as she is. Her team ace is a mighty Rotom, leading proud to smoke out Earthquake spammers, packing some shocking surprises along the way!

1711288590920.png

Ellie's been through some rough stuff in her life, and has had to resort to some tactics she feels great shame over. However that all changed when she fell deeply and head-over-heels in love with the Grass-type gym leader. She specializes in graceful Fairy-types, which she and her girlfriend share a love for. Her ace is a fearsome Alolan Ninetales - those packing a Steel type move to handle it will get a nasty shock when they find out it's holding a Babiri Berry to help it handle the might of metal.

1711288612824.png
Look at all that bias lmao. Pure of heart and sweet of nature (heh), Gabby is a lover of all things lush, sweet and floral. She adores her girlfriend Ellie with all of her heart and remains loyal to her. They exchange flowers a lot - which is helped by Gabby's lovely floral team! Her ace, obviously, is a stylish Meowscarada, a speedy kitty-cat powerhouse jacked up on Speed IVs and packing Acrobatics for those pesky Bug types.

1711288635284.png

Hunter is a skiller and clever trainer who knows just how to team-build and balance. Appreciating even the more intimidating and vicious-looking of Pokemon, he brings out the best in his team of fearsome battlers with some clever type combos and movepools. Leading the charge is his tricky ace Zoroark, build to trick anyone who thinks they can take advantage of the few weaknesses his team DOES have...

Last edited:
Top Bottom