• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, let's be honest, of that list, TF2's still the goat.

Valve's left it for dead aside from community updates, but it's still a game I fire up frequently to just play for an hour or two.
It's definitely the best of that list, only issue is that it's barely a step above being straight up unplayable like 85% of the time

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's definitely the best of that list, only issue is that it's barely a step above being straight up unplayable like 85% of the time
This is blatant hyperbole.

I play TF2 regularly, and 90% of the games have no issues.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well, someone necroposted a long forgotten thread I commented on and now I gotta see what I said nearly 5 years ago. It's uncanny looking back...

YUSH!!! By all means...

:yoshi64: 8.5/10 Smug Yoshi will always have a place in my heart even if it's woefully out of character...
:yoshimelee: 4/10 I know you said not to judge it by the model, but I just.... I don't even know what he's doing here...
:yoshi2: 7/10 Brawl Yoshi tried his best to look cute in that render, it's just the circumstance surrounding Brawl's tone and his color scheme that takes it down a notch...
:4yoshi:9.5/10 This is such a bizarre pose that I can't help but love...
:ultyoshi: 10/10 However, NOTHING will top this render...

Dukefire

Smash Master
It seems to be really random because I played quite a few matches recently and most of them had spinbotting and mic spamming bots.
Bots are mostly found in CTF or control point maps that aren't often crowded with players. We still got to live with it as it was made from people being bored and/or trolling for fun with the unfair advantage.
1000009113.jpg

In the end, if one uses cheats and/or bots, remove them and what are they now without it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here is the first trailer for the second season of Loki:

Seems quite promising, It does look like Loki is glitching out like Peter B.Parker in ITSV, which could lead to interesting stuff.

Ke Huy Quan as usual being the best person ever, and It does seem that the show will improve upon the things I didn't enjoy from the first Season.

May actually look forward to it, the trailer surprised me.

(Elephant in the room)...I do however still wish they had recasted Jonathan Majors, ngl.

D

Deleted member

After beating Gascoigne and realizing I felt empty I decided to abandon Bloodborne and finish Ghost Trick. Everyone here should buy Ghost Trick Remastered ASAP for it is without a doubt a masterpiece
I really want to play Ghost Trick on Switch, more so because for once Capcom released It with an official spanish translation which is really welcomed.

The fact you also happened to like It also makes me more confident I will enjoy It, as you tend to have really good tastes for games (Yakuza Like A Dragon for example).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well what trick does the ghost play?
Many kinds of tricks, just not dog tricks, that's for the ghost dog
I really want to play Ghost Trick on Switch, more so because for once Capcom released It with an official spanish translation which is really welcomed.

The fact you also happened to like It also makes me more confident I will enjoy It, as you tend to have really good tastes for games (Yakuza Like A Dragon for example).
Oh I haven't played LAD if you meany 7 by that but thank you!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Seems quite promising, It does look like Loki is glitching out like Peter B.Parker in ITSV, which could lead to interesting stuff.

Ke Huy Quan as usual being the best person ever, and It does seem that the show will improve upon the things I didn't enjoy from the first Season.

(Elephant in the room)...I do however still wish they had recasted Jonathan Majors, ngl.
Regarding to Jonathan Majors, his court case I believe is due to be heard this week in which I am sure all studios that include Marvel Studios will be closely paying attention to. If he is found guilty, then Marvel Studios may have no other option but to recast Jonathan's role.

I just hope that the second season of Loki will be better than what I had watched with the Secret Invasion.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Definitely one of the animals of all time
View attachment 375390

Also they're extremely agressive and are the most dangerous bears out there
Holy frick I knew about sun bears but I did not know about their tongues.

My first instinct says "ant eater" but google says its for nabbing insects and honey in general. So not too far off.

Convergent evolution is fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s hard to do a recast when the product is already filmed tbf. Future projects, based on both Hollywood and whenever the court stuff about him goes down, will have to either keep an eye or replace JM

that aside yay let’s go Loki

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something new you learn with each passing day. I thought the grizzly bears are the worst, but sometimes smaller cousins of the animal family can prove people wrong.
Grizzly's are actually somewhat chill, just don't bother them and they'll let you be.

If we wanna talk about dangerous big bears, it be Polars. If you somehow come across a Polar Bear in the wild... well...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, just renewed my HBO Max account for a month so I can use It during my August holidays, so I guess I'll drop my final post on the thread until September. Gonna check whatever ya'll share with me throught the day in lurk mode and then no more social media until a month passes.

And well, what can I say? Been enjoying my time on the thread these past weeks, quite the kind and supportive people over here. It has been fun to share my new purchases and see what people think of them, alongside my movie reviews.
Hopefully ya'll's summers go really well too :) . I'm looking forward to sharing photos of my holidays when I return.

Not sure what else to say doh, but yeah, thanks for all! Looking forward to these holidays.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching Sakurai’s recent video (the one that made people freak out over Smash’s future), I can understand why so many people don’t know how it’d be like without Sakurai

but at the same time such thoughts are worth being curious about

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Well potential spoiler but…..

Rumors are that they did a reshoot for the final episode because they couldn’t do anything before hand. With this new scene shot definitively showcasing what’s going to happen, weather it be a recast, he stays, or somebody else takes over the timelines.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Would you rather have a pikmin Man-At-Legs or Groovy Long Legs as a pet irl?

Groovy Long Legs makes good music and has lights but can and will stomp on youe foot as it gets angry

Man-At-Legs can and Will shoot your big toe but looks ****ing cool

Last edited:
Top Bottom