• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

I'm so happy right now. This put the biggest dumb smile on my face.

They did the impossible and got not only the original Fox Kids version re-released, but are re-dubbing/localizing the original versions as if they got a proper release from back-in-the-day with (most) of the original cast. Last time I checked, Fox/Disney still had the rights to all of this.

And Collection 1, means we might also get the remaining movies that only ever aired 1-2 times in English and are currently only available via bad VHS tape recordings.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

They did the impossible and got not only the original Fox Kids version re-released, but are re-dubbing/localizing the original versions as if they got a proper release from back-in-the-day with (most) of the original cast. Last time I checked, Fox/Disney still had the rights to all of this.

And Collection 1, means we might also get the remaining movies that only ever aired 1-2 times in English and are currently only available via bad VHS tape recordings.
They're keeping the licensed music too and gotten the old VAs back other than Mimi's for obvious reasons, Discotek is just the absolute best at this ****

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

My jaw dropped when I read this, Discotek legitimately just went above and beyond for these movies as getting the original dub and dubbing the three movies with as much of the original cast as they can get is amazing on their part. I look forward to the release as I can't wait to see their work with the redubbed movies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here is the newest poster for the upcoming second season of Loki:

A first trailer is likely to be shown on Monday.

Anyways other than that, I had the opportunity to watch the Barbie film last week with my sister (since she wanted to watch it.)

Overall it is quite the surprise and Greta Gerwig crafted something that is not only just funny but quite clever within her direction as well as the plot.

The performances of several of its cast from Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Simu Liu and America Ferreira were a part of the film's highlight.

D

Deleted member

Only two more days until my internet holidays begin.

It's gonna be so awesome, I will potentially go on more dates with the person I watched Barbie with, I will be with my little cousins watching movies and helping organize their room, I may go to the south of the island one weekend, my older cousins will celebrate their birthday and I will buy all this stuff:
Screenshot_20230729-211629_Gallery.jpg

And the best part is that since I will be off of social media all this month I will have more time to improve my mental health, become a better person and work on my anxiety.

So yeah, gonna try to make It the best August ever.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rumors of Fortnite x Jujutsu Kaisen
God I am so sick of seeing these Dripless mother****ers everywhere I go.

(I am just salty that it is not one piece)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Funny you say that because i was more of a pokemon girl as a kid too lol only time I caught the Digimon movies was when I was watching Jet X and it just happened to come on
The only things I’ve ever caught of Digimon throughout my life has been random ads on tv, the occasional toy, and whatever game trailer Nintendo shows for them. Never really been big on the monster collecting/trading/stealing section of game…tho Pokémon can always get my interest due to Smash purposes.

D

Deleted member

Gonna go to sleep ya'll.

Hopefully I get a badass dream such as idk, maybe me being Spider-Man and saving Harrison Ford from the Green Goblin. Or maybe even a dream where I meet Keaton's Batman and helps me fight Megatron alongside Luz Noceda.

That's the awesome thing about dreams: you can get the most badass dopest things ever... Or sometimes you get the dream where you are standing still doing a t-pose or a Fortnite emote on the living room.

See ya'll tomorrow!

KillerCage

Smash Master

MY CHILDHOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!

Reactions: ---
Top Bottom